Clear all

Any teenagers murdered in Aug, Sept, Oct 1970 California

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
(@anonymous)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Louis Myers was proposed as the Zodiac Killer. Obviously I don’t buy this for a second, but the guy who said Myers confessed to him, stated Myers meant in the Halloween Card "look 4-teen", meaning the killer was a teenager, as Myers was. Hence the intro to the card ‘I feel it in my bones, You ache to know my name, And so i’ll clue you in", then the eyes signifying look and 4-TEEN. It always seemed significant that Zodiac hyphenated this part.
But because I don’t believe Zodiac was a teenager, is it possible he had committed a 14th murder and was suggesting to police to look for a teenager. Were there any murders near his confirmed murders, in the preceding couple of months to October 27th 1970, of a teenager. Or of course missing teenagers in these months.

Posted : March 8, 2016 2:04 am
Quicktrader
(@quicktrader)
Famed Member

Louis Myers was proposed as the Zodiac Killer. Obviously I don’t buy this for a second, but the guy who said Myers confessed to him, stated Myers meant in the Halloween Card "look 4-teen", meaning the killer was a teenager, as Myers was. Hence the intro to the card ‘I feel it in my bones, You ache to know my name, And so i’ll clue you in", then the eyes signifying look and 4-TEEN. It always seemed significant that Zodiac hyphenated this part.
But because I don’t believe Zodiac was a teenager, is it possible he had committed a 14th murder and was suggesting to police to look for a teenager. Were there any murders near his confirmed murders, in the preceding couple of months to October 27th 1970, of a teenager. Or of course missing teenagers in these months.

Monterey/Seaside 07/13/70:
Detectives said Sunday the victim of a double slaying on a beach a week ago has beeen identified as an Army deserter carrying a friend’s identification so he wouldn’t be caught. Homer Clyde Shadwick, 19, of Saginaw, Mich., was hacked to death as he slept on a University of California campus beach with two acquaintences after attending a Fourth of July fireworks display. A California youth also was slain, and another has been in critical condition since the attack. Officers first thought Shadwick was Larry Steve Hess, 20, of Lagrange, Ind., because that was the name on all identification cards in his wallet. Fingerprints received from Florida, where Hess had an arrest record, proved the victim was not Hess. Final identification was made after the FBI was able to match the victim’s fingerprints with Shadwick’s. Shadwick’s sister I was located in Seaside. Calif., and she identified the body. Detectives also found Hess living at the home of Shadwick’s sister and her husband. Hess said he was unaware he had been listed as the victim. Hess told officers he and Shadwick lived together in Saginaw before hitchhiking to the coast in June. Shadwick was listed as a deserter from Ft. Lewis, Wash., since October. He and Hess closely resembled each other, deputies said. Detectives did not know how Shadwick met up with Thomas Victor Dolan, 17, of Manhattan Beach, and Thomas M. Hayes, 19, of Hermosa Beach, but think they met while hitchhiking. The trio apparently decided to spend the night on the beach after watching a fireworks display. Hie bodies of Shadwick and Dolan – beaten and cut up by a knife and a machete-like weapon – were found Sunday morning. Hayes has not fully regained consciousness. No arrests have been made in the case.

*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*

Posted : March 10, 2016 3:48 am
(@anonymous)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Of course, I refer to them as the ‘Sleeping Bag’ murders, and the murders were the anniversary of Blue Rock Springs. Thanks Quicktrader.

Posted : March 10, 2016 9:26 am
murray
(@murray)
Reputable Member

I wonder if Thomas M. Hayes is still around, and might have an account of that night’s happenings?

Posted : March 13, 2016 10:20 am
(@tnchoppe)

Homer Clyde Shadwick was my uncle. He was killed 2 months before I was born. I discovered this site while researching his murder. Does anyone have any more info about him or his murder?

Posted : March 16, 2019 6:26 am
Quicktrader
(@quicktrader)
Famed Member

@tnchoppe

Think we all are sorry for your loss. You may find some information here:

https://www.zodiacciphers.com/the-sleep … rders.html

QT

*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*

Posted : March 16, 2019 3:32 pm
ophion1031
(@ophion1031)
Noble Member

Four Teen and BOO appear on that card…. Look at line 14 of the 408.

A few minutes ago on a toilet not very far, far away….

Posted : March 20, 2019 10:49 am
Share: