Clear all

3×11=33

12 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
(@emann)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I believe there is a theme running through most of Z’s letters, and some of the unconfirmed letters. Three 11s equal 33. I believe this may lead to his identity or at least to someone Z is pointing his finger at. In 3 of Z’s letters: July 31, 69 Vallejo Times Herald letter, Button and Kath John’s letters, he mentions the word COUPLE. I believe the word COUPLE, in his mind, refers to all the double letters in his words. Examples: mm in ammo, pp in supply, ll in killing. His letters are full of these COUPLES, especially the double ll. The double ll looks like the number 11. This is the main COUPLE that fits in my observations, along with the letter H,M and N, as the vertical lines on these letters look like the number 11, and sometime the quotation marks and ditto marks. Main idea, things that look like 11 or represent 11.
Belli letter has three words with ll,will, will, all. Same for My Name is letter, killing, killing, killed. Dragon Card, tell, all, well. Citizen letter, killing, Holly, killing.
Sla letter, spell and quotation marks around "sla" The My Name is, second page, three ditto marks on the same line, the middle ditto mark is under the letter K in broken. K is the 11th letter in the alphabet.
Bus Bomb letter, in the PS section, "page 3 or I shall do my thing". Page 5 of same letter, the cardboard tubes on this diagram are a huge 11, and two 6 V bat. V is roman number for 5, so 5+6=11. Three 11s again equals 33.
Dripping Pen, six exclamation marks are three 11s. 3×11=33. Divide 33 into the dots, 231=7. Same number on the bottom right of card.
Red Phantom, Marco, Meanwhile, Marco. Note they look similar to the number 7. The Belle envelope, Mr. Melvin M. Belli.
Halloween Card, Happy Halloween. The H,H and ll are in a triangle shape. Gives balance to the two triangle formed by the skeletons legs. There are 6 lashed on the huge eye. The first two are connected, the next three are the same size, and the last one is half the height of the rest. 231.
Exorcist Letter, Three tit willo’s. His drawing on the bottom. A backwards K, made with 3 strokes=33. The I is one stroke, the F is three strokes, the V is two strokes. When flipped is 231, then divided by 33 is 7. Two symbols on the left, think of the bottom mark representing the number 6 on a clock, the mark above would be the hand, pointing to the number 7.
Little List letter, last page, Mt. and the #. The Mt. is on the circle. Page 2 of the letter, the = marks (side ways 11s) are near or touching the Z symbol.
Button letter, .38. 3+8=11. The cipher has three COUPLES, CC, OO, and two triangles. Add there positions according to rows 1+2+6+9+14+15=47. 4+7=11. No third 11 as it balances with the next page the map. "Is to be set to Mag. N." M and N are 11s.
There are more examples, but I think you get the idea.
Unconfirmed letters, He will be a cop, the K in Ok is placed under the ll in will. There are 38 letters in the cipher below.
Government letter, add all the kills predicted, 3+1+6+8+3+9+8=38. Also the 3 ditto marks under the word ‘times’ =33. The symbols in the drawing, a square has 4 sides, triangle 3, circle cut in half is two parts, and the 5 zodiac symbols are divided into 4 parts each. Add them up, 4+3+2+2+2+4+4+4+4+4=33
Hello it’s me, The two H’s on first line and the ll in Hello, I believe to be the 3×11=33. The one that caught me eye was on the 7th line of this letter, above the letter C in the word certain, there is an 11.
Eureka card, Magnet and 2 keys.
Sorry this post is so long. I tried to explain it in a nutshell.

Posted : July 18, 2014 2:17 am
(@emann)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

It just dawned on me……1st Z attack two victims, a COUPLE, same with the 2nd and 3rd, two more COUPLES. Another three 11s. His 4th attack would make the 7th person. Was. Paul Stine killed because he was a Ta XI driver?

Posted : July 18, 2014 3:22 am
Marclean
(@marcelo-leandro)
Prominent Member

Nice spot!!
ZODIAC
only consonants:

Z+D+C= 33

Crossed Circle
CC= 33
Code Cipher
CC= 33
Californians Couples
CC=33
California Counties
CC=33
Had seen something about it on my blog, but not what you observed
very cool

cheers
Marcelo

https://zodiacode1933.blogspot.com/

Posted : July 19, 2014 8:16 am
(@emann)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Thanks for the reply Marcelo! Much appreciated.
Checked your blog out, interesting content.

Posted : July 21, 2014 11:27 am
(@capricorn)
Honorable Member

Jesus Christ was also crucified at age 33. If Z had a religious affiliation he probably knew this and may have known that "Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again." Maybe in his warped thinking, he thought he was made in the image of God and had the power to not only give life but to take it.
"

Posted : July 21, 2014 9:21 pm
(@anonymous)
Noble Member

33 is an important number in freemasonry. Degrees are awarded in freemasonry and 33 degrees are the highest honorary award.
http://www.illuminati-news.com/2007/0120b.htm

Posted : July 22, 2014 7:59 am
(@emann)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Interesting correlation between 33 and the age of Christ at his death. Hadn’t even crossed my mind. Z definitely had the power to take life, wouldn’t be surprised if he felt he had the power to give it.

Posted : July 22, 2014 10:39 am
(@emann)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I don’t know much about Freemasonry. Thanks for the web site connection. I’ll have to do a little reading on the subject.

Posted : July 22, 2014 10:54 am
Marclean
(@marcelo-leandro)
Prominent Member

A little "trip" I made about "my names is cipher" with respect to the number 33.
:)
Marcelo

Posted : July 24, 2014 10:24 pm
(@emann)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

A little "trip" I made about "my names is cipher" with respect to the number 33.
:)
Marcelo

Fun "trip".
What do you see when you flip 33 from left to right? I see EE. You know who came to my mind, Edward Edwards. Yes, I know, I laughed myself. I keep seeing, in Z’s letters, what I speculate may be inferences to this name.

Posted : July 25, 2014 12:02 am
Marclean
(@marcelo-leandro)
Prominent Member

Wow!!! Nice!!

LEE to!!

In RCC desktop Poem

R.H
R= 18
H= 8
R= 1=A . 8=Eight
H= 8= 33
A.Eigh..T 33

I have no doubt that the number 33 is around it all, but why and who will never know! As for my insistence A.L.A. I swear it is not forced. So try other names, but nothing "symmetrical". I also work around Manalli!
Come on, this puzzle is the minimum a good workout and mental exercise.
cheers
Marcelo

Posted : July 25, 2014 1:32 am
 drew
(@drew)
Estimable Member

Today, I was reading an article in "Good Times" by Richard Gaikowski, and he mentioned that his serial number while in the military was 55528350. Add them up and you get 33.

Posted : April 22, 2016 11:32 pm
Share: