Clear all

WV171 Hi

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@wv171)
Topic starter

Wv171

Say’s Hi.. Been busy last few months making Mt. Buggy. I meet a lot of you over on web sleuths And you invited myself here, We study, Laugh And kid around a lot. Getting almost winter time so I say I be back on here at least few times a week.. I just been so busy making roll cages and putting in air locks rebuilding front @ rear diff’s,/ Motors/ Trans and other items to this 4X4 to play around with back in mts .

Saw where Morf sent me a PM so I best tell you I am still alive and OK, only few welding burns healing up that all.

WV171

Posted : November 22, 2013 8:39 am
Zamantha
(@zamantha)
Member Moderator

Wv171

Say’s Hi.. Been busy last few months making Mt. Buggy. I meet a lot of you over on web sleuths And you invited myself here, We study, Laugh And kid around a lot. Getting almost winter time so I say I be back on here at least few times a week.. I just been so busy making roll cages and putting in air locks rebuilding front @ rear diff’s,/ Motors/ Trans and other items to this 4X4 to play around with back in mts .

Saw where Morf sent me a PM so I best tell you I am still alive and OK, only few welding burns healing up that all.

WV171

Hey WV171,
Glad all is well & that you checked in! You’ve been with alot of us for a long time! Very cool! And yes, some laugbs for sure!

Zam*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If Zodiac ever joined a Z forum, I’m sure he would have been banned for not following forum rules. Zam’s/Quote
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted : November 22, 2013 8:53 am
Tahoe27
(@tahoe27)
Member Moderator

Wv171

WV171

Sounds like fun!

…they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs–other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac’s doorstep. L.A. Times, 1969

Posted : November 23, 2013 2:48 am
Share: