Estimable Member
Topic starter

Possible?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/ … livan/amp/

Posted : November 17, 2019 6:42 am
jacob
(@jacob)
Noble Member

The Lake Tahoe and Bay Area connections are interesting. He held a victim at gunpoint and bound her with zip-ties, just like Lake Berryessa.

There were so many of these creeps around California in 1970s, though.

Posted : November 17, 2019 6:57 am
jacob
(@jacob)
Noble Member

It just got more interesting. Charles Gary Sullivan lived in Vallejo at some point. https://www.whitepages.com/name/Charles … AZ/tvpa62f

(Addressed verified by news reports).

Posted : November 17, 2019 7:14 am
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

Possible?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/ … livan/amp/

You might not be salvageable.

Posted : November 17, 2019 10:27 am
(@craigfitzer)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

It just got more interesting. Charles Gary Sullivan lived in Vallejo at some point. https://www.whitepages.com/name/Charles … AZ/tvpa62f

He would have been in his early 20’s. So that might fit. Who knows. The age could work as Zodiac. It’s worth the looking into.

Posted : November 17, 2019 10:36 am
(@craigfitzer)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

You might not be salvageable.

Tom – LOL – you know you’re looking into this guy right now. At least I’m counting on you doing so.

Posted : November 17, 2019 10:39 am
CuriousCat
(@curiouscat)
Noble Member

Well, we need a reason for this guy to be a Zodiac suspect and so far I don’t see anything. Do we at least know where he was, what he was doing during the Zodiac time period?

Posted : November 17, 2019 8:38 pm
(@xcaliber)
Honorable Member

Well, we need a reason for this guy to be a Zodiac suspect and so far I don’t see anything. Do we at least know where he was, what he was doing during the Zodiac time period?

That’s a fair point, and this guy’s probably too young — but look at all the ‘suspects’ brought up in the forums who show no evidence of criminal activity.

Posted : November 17, 2019 8:57 pm
jacob
(@jacob)
Noble Member

I’d like to know the same. I was taken aback when I discovered he once lived in Vallejo and his links to Lake Tahoe brings Donna Lass to mind. If Charles Sullivan was a serial killer active in the Bay Area with a Zodiac-like MO, then the OP shouldn’t be scoffed at. We’ll just have to wait for more details about his life.

Posted : November 17, 2019 10:36 pm
CuriousCat
(@curiouscat)
Noble Member

That’s a fair point, and this guy’s probably too young — but look at all the ‘suspects’ brought up in the forums who show no evidence of criminal activity.

Yes, agreed, and I wasn’t complaining, I was hoping for more information on the guy.

Posted : November 18, 2019 2:54 am
jacob
(@jacob)
Noble Member

Yes, agreed, and I wasn’t complaining, I was hoping for more information on the guy.

He’s a good candidate for the Lass disappearance, at least.

Posted : November 18, 2019 3:07 am
(@cremcraw)
Trusted Member

I noticed that when he was arrested in 2007, he lived in Pollock Pines, California, which immediately brought "peek through the pines" to mind. No idea if he he was familiar with it in 1971, or had connections there, or if the place was even called Pollock Pines during the time.

I’d love to see any early 1960s high school yearbook photos of the guy to see where he falls on the composite spectrum from Ross (very similar) to "Zode" (doesn’t even resemble the Berryessa composite, much less the SF one).

Unlikely, but the most interesting possibility since the airline pilot Tom shared with the community, in my opinion. (I still like D.J. and B.K.S. the best, and maybe K.J.C.; none of the major/named suspects seem likely to me.)

Posted : November 18, 2019 4:13 am
(@craigfitzer)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Notice he has Vallejo connection, Eureka and Tahoe. Not saying this guy is Zodiac but it’s interesting.

Posted : November 18, 2019 8:41 am
jacob
(@jacob)
Noble Member

Notice he has Vallejo connection, Eureka and Tahoe. Not saying this guy is Zodiac but it’s interesting.

It gets really interesting if he was living in Vallejo at the right time. He targeted hitchhikers so I also wonder about the Santa Rosa murders – the MO in those cases are similar to Sullivan’s.

Posted : November 18, 2019 9:05 pm
jacob
(@jacob)
Noble Member

I noticed that when he was arrested in 2007, he lived in Pollock Pines, California, which immediately brought "peek through the pines" to mind. No idea if he he was familiar with it in 1971, or had connections there, or if the place was even called Pollock Pines during the time.

It has always been called Pollock Pines.

Posted : November 19, 2019 1:07 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: