2001 murder of Dale Kelling

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
ophion1031
(@ophion1031)
Noble Member
Topic starter

This smelly loser named Jason Hiveley and his friend Craig Shelton murdered 75 year old Dale Kelling back in 2001. Hiveley comes from one of the most white trash families on the planet. Shelton was (excuse my language) a giant pussy who never could have killed anyone on his own. I dated Shelton’s sister back in high school, so I am very familiar with these guys. The murder happened after I left Iowa and I didn’t hear of it until a couple years later.

http://globegazette.com/news/local/conv … a36fd.html

http://globegazette.com/news/local/shel … 168e1.html

A few minutes ago on a toilet not very far, far away….

Posted : April 9, 2015 11:48 am
(@holmes201)
Honorable Member

That guy sure is a filth monger. People like these are far from human beings. They are insects who deserved to be stepped on and ground into the dirt like a used cigarette butt.

Posted : April 10, 2015 2:35 am
ophion1031
(@ophion1031)
Noble Member
Topic starter

That guy sure is a filth monger. People like these are far from human beings. They are insects who deserved to be stepped on and ground into the dirt like a used cigarette butt.

Yeah me and my friends used to beat up these guys and their friends back in high school. Pretty sure they were robbing this old man to get money for meth. And now they are both going to rot in prison for the rest of their lives. They are both pussies (pardon my language), so the only way they will survive is to be someone’s bitch.

A few minutes ago on a toilet not very far, far away….

Posted : April 14, 2015 8:01 am
(@anonymous)
Noble Member

It’s not the only butt that’s gonna be ground.

Posted : April 14, 2015 5:02 pm
Share: