What happened to Lynn Luray? Aug. 17, 1964 – Long Beach,CA

91 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
15.3 K Views
ophion1031
(@ophion1031)
Noble Member

Can you take a look at something for me?

This link here… http://zodiackiller.forumotion.com/t582 … -ruby#4555

First, does it look like the same person wrote these letters?
And second, does the handwriting look familiar to you? Apparently it what someone from the Minutemen who mailed the two letters to Jack Ruby, but I’m not sure how that was determined.

A few minutes ago on a toilet not very far, far away….

Posted : June 6, 2016 8:12 am
Keith D. Gilbert
(@keith-d-gilbert)
Trusted Member

I wonder if anyone looked at a geodesic map of the area showing old homesteads and farms…while it’s a bit of work to dig a big hole, it is possible, finding a site with an old well would be easier; this is a subject that Mower discussed before any of this stuff came up, all a matter of speculation. (On our old farm in Arkansas there was a really old cabin site that I found as a kid…nothing there except the old brick lined well, about two and a half feet across, bone dry and abut 10′ deep…not covered, or otherwise protected with any kind of indication that it was there…just a hole in the ground…I couldn’t even find the old cabin site.) KDG, Esq.

No Shame, No Regrets, and No Apologies: Duty is Action; Fight or Die! Fight of I’ll Kill You Myself!

Posted : June 6, 2016 8:18 am
Keith D. Gilbert
(@keith-d-gilbert)
Trusted Member

And second, does the handwriting look familiar to you? Apparently it what someone from the Minutemen who mailed the two letters to Jack Ruby, but I’m not sure how that was determined.

Well, I am no forensic expert, certainly have poor handwriting myself…but looking at these documents, the first two have some real points of comparison…the others appear to have been written by the same person attempting to confuse his/her own handwriting and make it indistinguishable to real exemplars of their own. Yes, this is something that Mower would play with at home and perhaps others…I’m trying to remember details of some of Mower’s observed activities, he lived with his disable mother and was notably unkind towards her…I have no idea what finally happened to her.

Some of the ‘characters’ appear to have been deliberately slanted in a different direction from the writers true hand…Mower was a true psychopath, if this is his work…don’t be surprised. The loops, and curls in some of the documents are clearly by the same hand, the notes may have been done from saved copies or remembered copies, likely the latter. KDG, Esq.

No Shame, No Regrets, and No Apologies: Duty is Action; Fight or Die! Fight of I’ll Kill You Myself!

Posted : June 6, 2016 8:36 am
Keith D. Gilbert
(@keith-d-gilbert)
Trusted Member

A thought, go and check how Mower makes an M in his signature and compare that. KDG, Esq.

Posted : June 6, 2016 8:43 am
ophion1031
(@ophion1031)
Noble Member

Well, I am no forensic expert, certainly have poor handwriting myself…but looking at these documents, the first two have some real points of comparison…the others appear to have been written by the same person attempting to confuse his/her own handwriting and make it indistinguishable to real exemplars of their own. Yes, this is something that Mower would play with at home and perhaps others…I’m trying to remember details of some of Mower’s observed activities, he lived with his disable mother and was notably unkind towards her…I have no idea what finally happened to her.

Some of the ‘characters’ appear to have been deliberately slanted in a different direction from the writers true hand…Mower was a true psychopath, if this is his work…don’t be surprised. The loops, and curls in some of the documents are clearly by the same hand, the notes may have been done from saved copies or remembered copies, likely the latter. KDG, Esq.

Thanks! I agree with all of your observations as well. I was thinking Mower as well for this. I am interested in the initials or whatever it is at the bottom of the Bates letter that looks like it might be "MZ."

I have a good friend who lives really close to Minutemen HQ in Missouri and she loved to get stoned and go hiking in the woods. I will see if she is up for a mission to try finding any wells or other points of interest in the area.

Posted : June 6, 2016 8:48 am
Keith D. Gilbert
(@keith-d-gilbert)
Trusted Member

While you are at it have her look on a map showing mineral deposits within a hundred miles of where Houghton’s car was found…old mine shafts are just as good for such a deed.

Now, I have no idea where Houghton was shot nor whether the car was shot up later and left where it was found…or whether it was drivable after being shot up…or the number of bullet holes in it…as I recall the P-38 held 7/8 rounds…depending whether one was in the chamber and a full magazine.

Mower was overweight and not ‘tough’ as in doing hard work and such.

I’ve never been to Norborne, MO, that I am aware of…but I have been through Missouri and there is a ‘lot’ of shrub oak country in that state…KDG, Esq.

Posted : June 6, 2016 9:23 am
ophion1031
(@ophion1031)
Noble Member

While you are at it have her look on a map showing mineral deposits within a hundred miles of where Houghton’s car was found…old mine shafts are just as good for such a deed.

Now, I have no idea where Houghton was shot nor whether the car was shot up later and left where it was found…or whether it was drivable after being shot up…or the number of bullet holes in it…as I recall the P-38 held 7/8 rounds…depending whether one was in the chamber and a full magazine.

Mower was overweight and not ‘tough’ as in doing hard work and such.

I’ve never been to Norborne, MO, that I am aware of…but I have been through Missouri and there is a ‘lot’ of shrub oak country in that state…KDG, Esq.

Ok, I will ask her to check into that as well. I think Houghton’s car was reported to have 13 bullet holes.

Posted : June 6, 2016 9:30 am
Keith D. Gilbert
(@keith-d-gilbert)
Trusted Member

That is the magazine load for the Browning Hi-Power…but the count may also include exit holes…of course, someone could have reloaded…was there any brass laying around the car? Of course, if it was in an isolated location they/he could have just picked it up after shooting up the car. Was any blood, etc., found in the car?

Soybeans are big in Norborne, MO…deep irrigation wells! (just goggling a bit!)

In CA it was deep wells for alfalfa hay production…soybeans need a lot of water too.

KDG, Esq.

Posted : June 6, 2016 9:45 am
Keith D. Gilbert
(@keith-d-gilbert)
Trusted Member

There is a man named; Corkey Weatherwax, son in law of Richard Gent Butler, married Butler’s daughter. He may still be living in Northern Idaho…or somewhere in Idaho. He was loyal to Butler, because it was a family matter, however he didn’t agree with much that Butler did…and if Butler left any papers and such he would have them…what Butler did have was every sermon ever given by Dr. Wesley Swift on tape and cassette…if they weren’t all hauled to the dump when Butler died. This would have to also include all the tapes and cassettes that Butler made…he beat Dennis Patrick Mower out for the Swift membership and mailing list…and viewed Mower as a presumptuous queer.

Mower only found a semblance of a social life in the ‘church’ setting, from conversations with him I know that he was not one of the "true believers" but was rather a ‘true opportunist’ with no future anywhere…once you a copy of Mower’s flyer it will give you some insights into a total narcissistic personality with pathological, psychopathic and schizophrenic personality disorders. (I think I covered most of the bad…and he was an FBI informant…what better way than to cover his own ass?).

If you could make contact with some of Butler’s other followers over in Idaho it might prove fruitful; Butler died about 2005/6…and had a primary sponsor in Idaho that thought he, Butler, could walk on water. Butler’s followers did not like Mower at all…saw him for what he was…or wasn’t. One of these was a man named James Rae, father of about eight children…actually a pretty decent fellow who got kicked out of Butler’s ‘church’ by Gary Yarborough when the ‘Silent Brotherhood’ (Bruders Schwagen) took over for a while…Jim was bitter about the whole thing because he had known Butler from their days with Dr. Wesley Swift. I don’t know whether he is still alive or not…I think his wife’s name was Jane…not sure, a very nice lady…I haven’t seen either of them since 1985. Jim had quite library and knew all the folks at Swift’s church, was not a fan of Mower…saw him for what he was…and told him so to his face as I recall. KDG, Esq.

Posted : June 6, 2016 5:55 pm
Keith D. Gilbert
(@keith-d-gilbert)
Trusted Member

Google this: https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/ … tion=click

And you will have actual pictures of some of these people and probably more information about the "Identity Christian" movement than you ever wanted…more later. KDG, Esq.

Posted : June 6, 2016 6:12 pm
Keith D. Gilbert
(@keith-d-gilbert)
Trusted Member

Here is a name for you: Pastor William Shawn DeClue; ordained as a minister with the title of "ArchBishop of Eastern Missouri and Bishof of St. Louis for the Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri. October 10, 2009.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/ … tion=click

There is a picture of Dr. Wesley A Swift on that site.

Harold Ray Redfeairn, AN Ohio, August 2001.

August Kreiss, kicked out of AN

Dave Hall, FBI informant!

Bud Cutler, old friend of Butler, did federal time.

Rev. Robert Miles, From the Mountain Church, Cohoctah, MI…deceased but his daughter may have records.

Paul Mullet, another certificate of ordination.

KDG, Esq.

Posted : June 6, 2016 6:50 pm
Keith D. Gilbert
(@keith-d-gilbert)
Trusted Member

More interesting ‘stuff’ to mine:

https://archive.org/details/ChristianId … nt-FbiFile

KDG, Esq.

Posted : June 6, 2016 7:10 pm
Keith D. Gilbert
(@keith-d-gilbert)
Trusted Member

More: this is a list of Dr. Wesley A Swift’s tapes…they may still be available…imagine that!

http://www.kingidentity.com/cjc.html

KDG, Esq.

Posted : June 6, 2016 9:18 pm
Keith D. Gilbert
(@keith-d-gilbert)
Trusted Member

I also suspect that you may find some interesting things in:

http://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/find … oyeckardv/

"Collection includes Toy’s research files and related materials on various extremist groups in the United States, particularly right-wing Christian extremists, the Ku Klux Klan, and Holocaust revisionists. Files are arranged by group or topic and at times include Toy’s correspondence with various representatives. Notable groups include the Church of Jesus Christ Christian, various factions of the Ku Klux Klan, the German American National Political Action Committee (GANPAC), the Institute for Historical Review, and Christian Biblical America. Collection also contains Toy’s research on Francis Yockey and Gordon Kahl. Materials from the IHR include two VHS tapes and one audiocassette on Holocaust revisionism."

KDG, Esq.

Posted : June 6, 2016 9:35 pm
Keith D. Gilbert
(@keith-d-gilbert)
Trusted Member

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mP887-VxSAo/V … kshirt.jpg

http://califias.blogspot.com/2015/01/we … hrist.html

More on Dr. Wesley Swift. Also a pictures of Gerald L K Smith, Col. William Potter Gale, Thomas Albert Tarrants III, Robert Matthews, in the article. KDG, Esq.

Posted : June 6, 2016 9:41 pm
Page 5 / 7
Share: