15 Users
0 Reactions
(@rjsisco)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

This photo bothers me

1. The reporter standing next to the cab looks a lot like Richard Gaikowski
but most importantly
2. The man behind him… that mustache stands out so much it screams fake. He is wearing all dark clothing and sunglasses during the evening. It looks to me like a disguise. The background & darkness make it difficult to tell if he is wearing a cap. I considered a police officer, but if he were a cop he would have a badge on the cap….. It just looks like a disguise to me

What if we had a crime scene photo of the zodiac killer at the Stine scene this whole time?

Posted : June 29, 2019 12:44 am
CuriousCat
(@curiouscat)
Noble Member

I doubt they let reporters or civilians that close to the crime scene.

Posted : June 29, 2019 9:25 am
(@jackydee)

This kinda reminds me of the EAR townhall pic. We had dozens of forum pages and hundreds of man hours of folk analysing said townhall pic for a suspect. As it turns out the pic was irrelevant. I’m going to assume the same here. Sure, Zodiac could be in this pic but the likelihood is <1%.

Posted : June 29, 2019 10:55 am
ophion1031
(@ophion1031)
Noble Member

This couldn’t possibly by Gyke. He was nowhere near that area on that night!

A few minutes ago on a toilet not very far, far away….

Posted : July 22, 2019 2:23 pm
Quicktrader
(@quicktrader)
Famed Member

Sunglasses dftly disturbing smhw,

QT

*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*

Posted : July 23, 2019 3:00 am
jacob
(@jacob)
Noble Member

Best I could do.

Posted : July 23, 2019 3:21 am
Quicktrader
(@quicktrader)
Famed Member

Uh did you check out the guy behind?

*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*

Posted : July 24, 2019 1:58 am
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

Was he in Europe again?

Posted : July 25, 2019 5:01 am
(@bill-bailey-2)
Trusted Member

Was evidence ever found showing Gaikowski calling himself "Gyke" – has there been a document found where he used that abbreviation?

Posted : August 3, 2019 8:08 pm
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

Was evidence ever found showing Gaikowski calling himself "Gyke" – has there been a document found where he used that abbreviation?

I’m pretty sure you know the answer already.

Posted : August 3, 2019 8:39 pm
Marshall
(@marshall)
Honorable Member

This photo bothers me

1. The reporter standing next to the cab looks a lot like Richard Gaikowski
but most importantly
2. The man behind him… that mustache stands out so much it screams fake. He is wearing all dark clothing and sunglasses during the evening. It looks to me like a disguise. The background & darkness make it difficult to tell if he is wearing a cap. I considered a police officer, but if he were a cop he would have a badge on the cap….. It just looks like a disguise to me

What if we had a crime scene photo of the zodiac killer at the Stine scene this whole time?

With Lindsey Robbins having watched as Zodiac wiped down the cab, etc., and then followed him down Cherry, is it likely Zodiac would have come right back, with the Robbins kids likely still outside at the crime scene? Not to mention, if Zodiac did talk to Foulke, or even if he suspected Foulke had gotten a good look at him…

Posted : August 3, 2019 9:38 pm
(@bill-bailey-2)
Trusted Member

I’m pretty sure you know the answer already.

With all due respect, you are wrong about that.

Now can somebody who is a big Gaikowski supporter answer the question? Have they found any of his writings/notes where he used the abbreviation Gyke? Thanks in advance.

Posted : August 8, 2019 2:56 am
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

Why don’t you just Google it? It took me five seconds. Because you already know the answer.

Posted : August 8, 2019 3:56 am
(@eduard-versluijs)
Reputable Member

These people don’t look like police detectives so there were civilians very close to the crimescene that night.

Posted : August 9, 2019 3:07 pm
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

These people don’t look like police detectives so there were civilians very close to the crimescene that night.

And what is the criteria you used to determine they weren’t detectives? What was a detective supposed to look like back then?

Posted : August 9, 2019 9:21 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share: