(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Apparently some of this was decrypted.

FBI file 3 page 121.

FLT 5 5 5

FLT THREE OF KIND V

https://www.zodiacciphers.com/zodiac-ne … for-cancer

I believe this is not from a packet of cigarettes.

This is from a packet of cards that are a marked deck for cheating/magic tricks.

Cards.

Read my post with the heading RED HOT.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3608&hilit=bridge#p80694

I think the Zodiac selected his victims by playing cards with them beforehand and somehow they selected how they will die based on that game.

I think he used these cards to cheat them too.

Edit: Added Death Wheel.

Edit: Added Pythian Sisters card party

29th Nov 1968 – Napa Valley

Associated lodge persons organized playing cards all the time.

Pythian sisters.

They are called ‘card parties’.

…. and seemingly 4 minutes walk away from where the Zodiac placed his NAPA call…

www.zodiachalloweencard.com has a 400 paged book for free containing the super solution with an overarching explanation of the cards and more.

Posted : August 25, 2020 11:13 pm
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

"I think the Zodiac selected his victims by playing cards with them beforehand…"

Pretty please post that on reddit.

Posted : August 25, 2020 11:31 pm
(@lewarcher)
Eminent Member

The zodiac played cards with his victims beforehand??? :roll:

I’ve read some out there stuff from you but wow that’s up there with the craziest theory ever.

Posted : August 26, 2020 1:25 am
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

I’ve read some out there stuff from you but wow that’s up there with the craziest theory ever.

I don’t know, I can picture Zodiac having crumpy cakes and tea with Paul Stine maybe on a picnic blanket in the Presidio, playing cards and such.

Posted : August 26, 2020 2:59 am
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I don’t know about you, but I learned the word beforehand to be the same as before. It does not specifically mean just before, or right before. Beforehand can mean any period of time before an event. Like weeks, months, years.

If you are reading the links you will see the connection between card playing and lodge activities.

www.zodiachalloweencard.com has a 400 paged book for free containing the super solution with an overarching explanation of the cards and more.

Posted : August 26, 2020 5:07 am
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

If you are reading the links you will see the connection between card playing and lodge activities.

Too bad there’s no evidence Zodiac played cards or attended lodge activities…

Posted : August 26, 2020 5:26 am
(@lewarcher)
Eminent Member

I don’t know about you, but I learned the word beforehand to be the same as before. It does not specifically mean just before, or right before. Beforehand can mean any period of time before an event. Like weeks, months, years.

I never said it did. I simply used the word beforehand just like you. So don’t try to be smart telling me what a word means.

Posted : August 26, 2020 10:11 am
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

This is the cigarette packet I linked up from RG’s site.

As you can see the marked playing cards are designed like a packet of cigarettes. So these playing cards still retain the cancer interpretation of the qc40.

Posted : August 26, 2020 2:09 pm
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

The Zodiac and cards is an interesting topic.

I don’t think he could have avoided these from a different deck called Western Film Star Playing Card Deck.

Tim Holt

IMO, the Zodiac can be associated with these in some way. Circumstantial can stack, just like cards.

Posted : August 26, 2020 2:26 pm
jacob
(@jacob)
Noble Member

deleted

Posted : August 26, 2020 7:42 pm
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Yeah it’s all games. This guy has been into games all his life long. He is practically telling us this. So card games? I think yes.

World’s first cosplay at Lake Berryessa too.

Posted : August 26, 2020 8:08 pm
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Look at the Death Wheel again.

Posted : August 26, 2020 11:41 pm
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

This Farley/Holt crap is the gift that keeps on giving.

Posted : August 27, 2020 12:12 am
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

29th Nov 1968 – Napa Valley

Associated lodge persons organized playing cards all the time.

Pythian sisters.

They are called ‘card parties’.

Posted : August 27, 2020 11:00 am
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

…. and seemingly 4 minutes walk away from where the Zodiac placed his NAPA call…

Posted : August 27, 2020 11:24 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: