Zodiac Discussion Forum

Free NEW Zodiac Boo…

Notifications
Clear all

Free NEW Zodiac Book ZODIAC KILLER SUPER SOLUTION (400 pages PDF)

21 Posts
5 Users
15 Reactions
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I am giving my new book away freely.

It’s most of my work from 2019-2022 and includes new material. Not a POI book. This however does some things you will not see elsewhere and uncovered new things you have not seen before. Read the table of contents. It is on Amazon as a Kindle and paperback soon but the PDF is the full thing and you don’t need those if you don’t want. Screw trying to make money out of the Zodiac case. This was done for the victims and their families not for my wallet.

http://zodiachalloweencard.com/files/zodiac-killer-super-solution-3.pdf

THE ZODIAC KILLER SUPER SOLUTION 6
Preface 6
Introduction 9
Zodiac Concerned Citizen Card Key Gives Name 10
Zodiac Halloween Card Key Gives Name 23
The Dragon Card Don Quixote Name 53
The Zodiac Corroborates this Solution 53
Causes for revealing his real name 60
The Zodiac Killer Cop Hypothesis 62
Toschi’s Zodiac Killer Hypothesis 73
Why Arthur Leigh Allen is NOT the Zodiac. 76
The cop who saw Zodiac unmasked said it wasn’t A.L.A. 77
The Zodiac Composite Sketch is Extremely Accurate 77
Zodiac lost it completely when his sketch was published in the paper. 80
Zodiac evidence did not match A.L.A. 81
Don Cheney’s stories evolve with the evidence 86
Allen nor Cheney had inside information 87
Arthur Leigh Allen had reason to tease he was the Zodiac. 88
Zodiac is right-handed 88
The Bawart Report problems 89
The Zodiac Killer Golf Connection 90
Appearance 90
Canonical crime scenes 90
Donna Lass and Tahoe Paradise Golf Club 92
Pines Card 92
13 Hole Card 96
Tahoe Paradise Golf Club 98
Location 100
The Exorcist Letter and Golf 102
Eureka card and Golf 106
Gloves at Stine crime scene 107
Northern California Dog Poisoner (1960-2000) 111
Carolyn Davis, 15, Santa Rosa, Jul 20 1973 111
Zodiac called Santa Rosa PD threatening school kids 118
Catching Serial Killers. 120
Series Killers catch themselves 126
Zodiac made mistakes 155
One person, many faces 166
Serial stopping 174
Zodiac killer’s emotional signature 192
Slain on lover’s lane 202
Lake Herman Road 204
Blue Rock Springs 206
Lake Berryessa 218
The white suspect who became black 232
Presidio Heights 233
Was the Zodiac stopped by the Cops? 248
The Geographical Zodiac 250
The Phone Calls 256
Non-Canonical Zodiac crimes 261
News from Oceanside 263
Why the world’s first cosplay? 270
Zodiac copycat hypothesis debunked 276
Attacking Society 283
Is the Zodiac persona misdirection to create an alibi? 287
Serial Killer Communicators are rare 294
Inside Knowledge 299
Cheri Jo Bates 312
The Zodiac Halloween Card 327
Card Games and Victimology 334
Hartnell’s cards 363
Bridging gaps 365
Is Zodiac Framing People? 371
Additional clues 378
The Nonsense Zodiac Model 383
Just another word search error? 384
Zodiac, the amateur cryptologist 385
Age clues 390
Identifying Zodiac 391
What next? 393
Acknowledgements 394
References 395

www.zodiachalloweencard.com has a 400 paged book for free containing the super solution with an overarching explanation of the cards and more.

Posted : March 12, 2022 12:50 pm
 Soze
(@soze)
Prominent Member

If you use people’s ideas it is always best policy to credit them.

Posted : March 12, 2022 1:57 pm
Quicktrader
(@quicktrader)
Famed Member

Remarkable the red ryder cattle brand symbol is equal to the one Z had used..

QT

*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*

Posted : March 13, 2022 9:23 pm
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

@quicktrader Except it’s not, there are five differences. Five.

Also, the mask is orange, not red. And death wheels were not limited to one Tim Holt comic.

Posted : March 13, 2022 11:25 pm
Soze, Soze and Soze reacted
thedude
(@thedude)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @tomvoigt

Also, the mask is orange, not red. And death wheels were not limited to one Tim Holt comic.

we’ll there you have it.  we can all file those mysteries away as solved. 

Why does it matter if the mask is orange and not red? Is it a deal breaker if it’s red? Does the case crack wide open if orange but slams closed if red? 

here’s a crazy idea… what if it doesn’t matter?! What if it’s the concept that matters. Did I loose you there thom.  What if it’s the idea that it represents that matters.  
but you’re probably right, it all hinges on orange. It can only be orange.  Orange it is. Wtf. 

your ego is off the charts. 

Posted : March 14, 2022 2:34 am
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

Posted by: @thedude
Posted by: @tomvoigt

we’ll there you have it.  we can all file those mysteries away as solved. 

Why does it matter if the mask is orange and not red? Is it a deal breaker if it’s red? Does the case crack wide open if orange but slams closed if red? 

here’s a crazy idea… what if it doesn’t matter?! What if it’s the concept that matters. Did I loose you there thom.  What if it’s the idea that it represents that matters.  
but you’re probably right, it all hinges on orange. It can only be orange.  Orange it is. Wtf. 

your ego is off the charts. 

I guess you’re clueless that the mask being the color red is an important part of Holland’s theory. But it’s not red, it’s clearly orange as one might expect with a Halloween card.

I’d rather have a big ego than an empty head.

?

Posted : March 14, 2022 4:28 am
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @quicktrader

Remarkable the red ryder cattle brand symbol is equal to the one Z had used..

QT

Tahoe27’s work is without parallel.

Others helped find the Red Ryder symbol which should have been enough to solidify her find.

Color codes are found using any basic paint program with a dropper to get the RGB Values.

www.zodiachalloweencard.com has a 400 paged book for free containing the super solution with an overarching explanation of the cards and more.

Posted : March 14, 2022 7:24 am
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

From late 2013 onwards, Zodiac researchers were looking at other comics in the Tim Holt series. These are huge threads but you see this activity.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/zodiackillerfr/found-it-by-fire-by-gun-by-knife-by-rope-t7089.html

https://forum.zodiackillerciphers.com/community/10-27-70-halloween-card-sent-to-paul-avery/found-it-by-fire-by-gun-by-knife-by-rope/

So why didn’t it go anywhere back then? Because the additional comics they needed were not scanned until 2019.

Why wasn’t the Halloween Card Tim Holt connection rejected by some before 2019? Why did they not complain back then? Six years and then suddenly a change for a few.

My pure luck came with bothering to check if the additional comics needed had been scanned. By May of 2019 and they had been done.

I just continued on with Tahoe27’s theme of Tim Holt comics and doing exactly the same thing you see others in those threads going for (other comics in the same series) with zero complaints.

The bottom line is that if some Zodiac personalities and not just a regular civilian like myself had bothered to check the new scans, you can be sure there would be no arguments about masks being other colors, etc. In fact, you would probably have zero criticism at all and champagne corks blowing.

Personally, I don’t care who finds what or does what or whatever as long as there is a possibility the victim’s families can learn who the Zodiac is after the hard evidence comes in. I wouldn’t want to be jumping in front of cameras or have articles about me. I would hope the families would get that airtime 100%. Me, I would disappear off under some new ID on another case and want nothing more to do with Zodiac, just like I want nothing more to do with EARONS or BTK. 

Posted : March 14, 2022 7:48 am
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

Nope. It’s orange, and intentionally orange.

Posted : March 14, 2022 9:02 pm
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

https://www.zodiackiller.com/RedPhantomSolved.html

This is Voigt’s theory about the Halloween card, the red phantom card, and some foreign low-budget horror film connected with Marshall’s movie projecting & Gaikowski in cahoots with him.

Or you can take Tahoe27’s find that the Zodiac was probably referencing Tim Holt comics and Red Ryder when designing the Halloween card like the zillion other Zodiac sleuths who realized it for what it was in two of the largest threads in the history of Zodiac discussion forums. The most headway seen in the Zodiac case since the Harden’s solved the Z408.

I know what I would opt for.

Posted : March 14, 2022 11:05 pm
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

Posted by: @peaceandlove

it was in two of the largest threads in the history of Zodiac discussion forums.

Not even close. I have five current discussions in my Hot Topic alone that blow it out of the water. Five. And that’s just in that one section. Five. So, once again you’re having problems with reality.

Death wheels were all over pop culture back then. But, because the comic was the first time you saw one, it just had to be the one.

Not to mention there are five — count ’em — five differences between the comic symbol and the Zodiac symbol. Five.

And the mask is Halloween orange, not red.

Posted : March 15, 2022 1:38 am
 Soze
(@soze)
Prominent Member

Lmfao.

Posted : March 15, 2022 1:40 am
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

http://zodiachalloweencard.com/files/RedMaskColorHex.mp4

Posted : March 15, 2022 7:40 am
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

@peaceandlove Are the pumpkins also red?

Posted : March 15, 2022 3:47 pm
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

The pumpkin obviously isn’t colored in. It is from another source and stuck onto the card.

The eyes of the front cover skeleton and the mask on the skeleton are colored in. Both are red.

The pumpkin on the front is probably a bridge card tally. It has nothing to do with the eyes.

The eyes in the card are probably referencing the i’s in the crossword are under the letters F D and the inverted N which turned sideways becomes a Z.

These appear in the concerned citizen card.

It’s all in the PDF, very simple, clear and straightforward.

Posted : March 15, 2022 4:48 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: