Clear all

Zodiac Killer: Just the Facts by Tom Voigt

19 Posts
10 Users
0 Reactions
(@batman)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Zodiac Killer: Just The Facts is a chronological collection of police reports related to the Zodiac Killings that haunted Northern California during the late 1960s and early 1970s. To this day the case has not been unsolved. Now you can know everything the police knew. For the first time over 200 pages of police reports are in a single collection with a searchable index. Reports and handwritten notes retyped for increased legibility, clarity. From the editor of ZodiacKiller.Com. ZodiacKiller.com is the most visited website, forum, and resource for the unsolved Zodiac Killer case. The website is published by Tom Voigt and both have been cited in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The San Francisco Chronicle, Newsweek, and seen on ABC News and America’s Most Wanted.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B094HWDJS8/re … 776&sr=8-1

Posted : May 10, 2021 10:25 pm
(@capricorn)
Honorable Member

Is it true that to this day, this case is not unsolved? Meaning it has been solved? If so, what/where is the solution?

Posted : May 10, 2021 10:29 pm
Chaucer
(@chaucer)
Moderator Admin

Is it true that to this day, this case is not unsolved? Meaning it has been solved? If so, what/where is the solution?

The case remains unsolved.

“Murder will out, this my conclusion.”
– Geoffrey Chaucer

Posted : May 10, 2021 10:51 pm
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

That was a FB typo.

Posted : May 10, 2021 11:31 pm
(@xcaliber)
Honorable Member

Bought it. Guessing this is all on your website but good to have it all re-typed and clear. Nice index as well.

Posted : May 11, 2021 1:08 am
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

The media team is aware of the typo in the ad. The actual book is free of errors… factual, grammatical, etc.

Posted : May 11, 2021 1:18 am
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

Thank you, this was more of a public service than a money grab. It’ll be a while before I break even, but at least now people can read the actual reports like a book instead of wrestling with navigation and tiny screens. You could buy several copies of the paperback version and it would actually cost less than buying the necessary number of printer cartridges to print everything out online.

Posted : May 11, 2021 1:21 am
(@xcaliber)
Honorable Member

I’d make the Kindle version $9.99. It’s well worth it for avid fans of the case.

Posted : May 11, 2021 1:24 am
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

The kindle price will definitely be going up.

Posted : May 11, 2021 1:28 am
(@shawn)
Estimable Member

The media team is aware of the typo in the ad. The actual book is free of errors… factual, grammatical, etc.

Harden is spelled incorrectly as Hardin on page 337.

Posted : May 11, 2021 2:52 am
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

If you read the disclaimer, spelling errors were left intact. The police reports were reproduced faithfully.

Posted : May 11, 2021 3:01 am
thedude
(@thedude)
Reputable Member

Congratulations on your book. Putting it together is no simple task.

Posted : May 11, 2021 5:02 pm
(@alphadeltarho)
Estimable Member

Nice, thanks, just grabbed a copy yesterday, I needed something like this. It should help me compartmentalize a bit and separate the facts from all my speculation…..and I speculate like…way to much….. :D

Mah-na Mah-na

Posted : May 11, 2021 5:51 pm
(@claypooles)
Reputable Member

Nice! Good to see you weren’t just effing around all this time :D Gonna cope a copy asap

Posted : May 11, 2021 8:14 pm
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

Thank you and FYI, the kindle price will be raised within 24 hours or so.

Posted : May 11, 2021 10:06 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: