Tיhe last word on the 340 cipher is "paradice"

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Israelite Wolfman
(@israelite-wolfman)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Since the Halooween Card gave us the heavy impression/hint he was indeed talking about that, and that the Hardens’ cracking of the 408 wasn’t a random fluke.
And bearing in mind that the last death/murder he mentioned in the letter he sent the day after the 340 cipher (the "bus bomb" letter sent on November 9th, 1969) – allegedly further past Paul Stine in October 11th, 1969 – is by the end of October 1969, so the "good news" and "bad news" he hinted to, are probably the topic of the 340 cipher and are referred there with his usual misspellings.

Now let’s try to move on from there, I’m currently trying to crack the rest with David Oranchak’s webtoy. "Slaves" and "Victoms" are more than 50% to appear there as well. I’d say that "after life" is at an odd of 35%.

That’s my poi: viewtopic.php?f=96&t=4009

Posted : August 12, 2019 4:51 pm
(@oxf77)

Since the Halooween Card gave us the heavy impression/hint he was indeed talking about that, and that the Hardens’ cracking of the 408 wasn’t a random fluke.
And bearing in mind that the last death/murder he mentioned in the letter he sent the day after the 340 cipher (the "bus bomb" letter sent on November 9th, 1969) – allegedly further past Paul Stine in October 11th, 1969 – is by the end of October 1969, so the "good news" and "bad news" he hinted to, are probably the topic of the 340 cipher and are referred there with his usual misspellings.

Now let’s try to move on from there, I’m currently trying to crack the rest with David Oranchak’s webtoy. "Slaves" and "Victoms" are more than 50% to appear there as well. I’d say that "after life" is at an odd of 35%.

I don’t mean this to sound rude, but when I read your message I just don’t see any logic why the last word should be "paradice". What does the Hardens cracking the 408 not being a random fluke have to do with the last word of the 340? What does "bad news" and "good news" have to do with paradice?

Posted : August 15, 2019 1:50 am
Share: