The 340 cipher

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
 nav
(@nav)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hello I introduced myself on the other introductory section and I promised to tell you what the cipher says and try and explain what the author is doing. I have autism and this is what I can read just by looking at it.
scumbag zodiac fucking bad boy
slow ball is easy at nite by car
stopped using justice Moto if careful
juvenile fox’s I must look for soon
same old idiotic cops and
squealing prossies
crying scuzzball Johns on Monday
Fuck her yelping old dog

I must profess that I have no idea what the words mean because I don’t follow the case really, I only do puzzles and found this puzzle on a puzzle website so I joined here to see if this was of any use to anyone.
Basically, the author starts in the bottom left hand corner of the text where the little > is. He writes from left to right along the bottom line then same on the next line up. But he does other things like swapping letters for other letters like the c for a k in the word zodiac. He also jumbles words up so the letters are not in order either backwards or forwards and some of those letters are swapped. As the cipher goes further, the author gets bored with making it difficult and it gets easier. So you understand what I mean I’ve done a picture of how it works. Be careful because the author swaps directions and mixes it up a bit, I’m surprised a computer hasn’t found the wording.

Posted : July 8, 2019 1:15 am
 nav
(@nav)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

There is other things in there and I’ve seen the word patriot glimpse before my eyes but not 100% sure on that one. He uses + for the letter s quite often but tries to hide this fact by swapping about. He’s trying to reveal things but then changes his mind and tries to make it more complicated so you get the feeling he is not 100% on whether someone like me can see it. I’d guess he was like me and is autistic.

Posted : July 8, 2019 2:06 am
Share: