2 Users
3 Reactions
(@breaker)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

So the Z340 is solved, eh Dave….?

You still seem to think the FBI are on your side, so I will just play along…lol

The Z340 is a multi-layered cipher

1) Star Maps embedded and point to Hercules and the plaintext HER……GOD as a clue

2) Star Maps also denote constellations matching drawings in Urania’s Book of Constellations

3) Ciphertext from two ciphers is mixed together forming the block of text

Taking on the idea that these are compounding and use parts from the last ciphers to lead to breaking the next, I assume that the 17 letter long blocks are then moved into an 18 letter long block

But I segregated the symbols and numbers from the plain letters that were found in the cipher, taking note that the L and J are the confusing symbols that could be accidentally added to the wrong section, and I moved them into a 18 letter long block which left one letter at the end missing from each.

A perfect amount of symbols and letters

I also showed how they were combined in a pattern that had little meaning, so as to confuse even further.

Posted : December 12, 2021 7:37 am
(@breaker)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

So you separated two perfectly equal blocks of text and symbols.  But you have to translate them.

The continuation of this bias is then confirmed when the next cipher, the Z13 My Name Is___ Cipher is shown, as he admits it is a Homophonic Cipher and needs to be broken as such.

The way that a true Homophonic Cipher is created is to use a vertically positioned key phrase in a Tabula Recta or Vigenere Cipher Tableau, which shifts the alphabets on lines according to the position of the first letter.  This creates the patterning and random uses of the same letters to represent different results and vice versa, causing a difficult break if you didn’t know the way it was created.

In this description of the next letters was a section of text of 340 letters and it was highlighted on the left with a vertical line and the vertical words spelling “you must print” showing the method to print this vertical key phrase.

The top line is also a fill in the blank, and is created to instruct you in how to form the key phrase.

HER CLUE WRATH OF GOD is the hint found in the first line and is derived by the use of the Z13 as well to incorporate the plaintext in a fill in the blank hint.

Posted : December 12, 2021 7:46 am
(@breaker)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

So seeing that there were a few clues before and a few after that showed the ciphers in their parts and the types of ciphers used, you could use them in their literal sense to form a descriptor related to the functional manipulation of words to form the results as shown

The words “By the way you have solved the last cipher I sent you” should correctly be swapped so that it reads “By the way have you solved the last cipher I sent you”, turning it into a question, and the answer is then added to the fill in the blank of the first line of the Z340.

So that incomplete phrase HER……GOD is then supposed to relate to the use of the word HERCULES…..as it is also swapped around so that HERCULES becomes HER CLUES……GOD

The understanding is that this is a sort of moniker statement, like the use of the rose compass/Zodiac symbol would carry in this case, and is seen as the phrase HER CLUE WRATH OF GOD is fit to the spacing perfectly.

Likewise this was later an operation of the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service, where their targeted assassinations were conducted while letters were sent to the victim’s families, each signed “WE DON’T FORGIVE WE DON’T FORGET”.  Similar to the Bates Letters.

This is the actual motto of their cabal’s operation under Golda Meir, and seeing the clues lining up I confirm that there is a break when shifting the Vigenere Tableau with this key phrase, and entering in the ciphertext of the Z340 into it to derive the translations.

Posted : December 12, 2021 8:00 am
(@breaker)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Deciphering the plaintext by running it through the tableau is then accentuated and expanded on to extend the messages by stacking them against the ciphertext

The combinations form interesting phrases about the plan for the next operations…and at this time they were planning their Operation Wrath of God, which included the message about one of their agents dressed in drag

HER DRESS IS MY GUISE AND BODY OF SECRECY
BEFORE I AMUSE YOU WITH PLEASURES SMOKE IT UP

DR. IF MY P**SY IS READY FOR A C**K THEN COULD YOU F**K IT YOURSELF

Some of the lines describe the luring of mafia members like JOEY BIG LIPS PESCATORI into a honepot blackmail trap

The final line reads something like CMON DOWN AND KISS ZODIAC, BYOB, PLENTY OF SWM’S

Posted : December 12, 2021 8:16 am
(@breaker)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

The plans, the codewords, the ciphers, and the matching letters that were later sent to victims, with the same shifted key phrase in the Vigenere is a clue that cannot be overlooked as random coincidence

I used the clues and guides that were left to physically describe these compositions in their technical formats, and ran them step by step as instructed.

Unlike the most recent cribbing methods and the relaying of the ciphertext in the method as Oranchek showed using a polyaphabetic substitution for the remaining 300+ letters of the cipher, I used a Homophonic composition, with the entire cipher revealed using the same set alphabetic substitutions using a technical structure.

Their team had nothing to guide the formation of that alphabet and it would never have come out by mere chance….it was designed to leave nulls or solves that were similar to, but varying completely from the actual cipher that it was designed around. 

Not to mention that the phrase used for confirmation of the cribbed section came from the man that called into the Jim Dunbar show from a Mental Institute, and was deemed a hoax….so therefore this solve was made into the same hoax.

A nice try but many professionals have contested the use of this method, whereas the audience online in this announcement is the only confirmation without any form of critical examination confirming it.

The further confirmation of my methods is brought out to reason here openly as the same tableau is used to locate the meaning of the Z13 cipher and the placement of it on the map in a different region, using the 13 hole punch card as the overlay on the map, simulating the locations of landmarks in a Quarry from Sanders Rd. in Bethel.

This is where they split their teams into two halves, one in the Southwest and California’s coastal areas, and the other in Vermont. 

Posted : December 12, 2021 8:26 am
 CZ85
(@cz85)
Trusted Member

Anyone else not following this at all?

Posted : December 14, 2021 10:43 pm
jay, jay and jay reacted
Share: