Clear all

Z341 – Z680, Forward predicting codes

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
(@simplicity)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Neglecting the numerous issues, problems and even the inevitable question of “why?” i ask are there any programs available that can spot patterns in sequential order and forward predict and produce a Z340 part 2?

I figured there might be such a program that people might use for something as random as lotto but have yet to find such software.

Naturally there’s a lot to be said but i think we are all aware of the issues and ultimate uselessness.

Yes, dyslexia is probably my first undiagnosed language.

Posted : December 1, 2019 2:58 pm
Jarlve
(@jarlve)
Famed Member

are there any programs available that can spot patterns in sequential order and forward predict and produce a Z340 part 2?

No. Suppose that we make one and we feed it a English plain text, will it be able to forward predict any meaningful context? No, since no program can interpret a language based on so few information. Sure, we can make something simple that uses patterns in sequential order to guess the next character but it won’t be more than that.

I figured there might be such a program that people might use for something as random as lotto but have yet to find such software.

Pretty sure that Lotto or similar use a random number generator that is not pseudo-random and have to pass several professional tests. Though if a device such as a rotating drum with colored numbered balls is used there may exist some bias due to the mechanics and imperfections of the hardware. If all good then these should be minimal and there will be no way to predict the next number (or series) since that is essentially the property of a true random number generator. It’s random. :’)

AZdecrypt

Posted : December 2, 2019 8:27 pm
doranchak
(@doranchak)
Member Admin

are there any programs available that can spot patterns in sequential order and forward predict and produce a Z340 part 2?

No. Suppose that we make one and we feed it a English plain text, will it be able to forward predict any meaningful context? No, since no program can interpret a language based on so few information. Sure, we can make something simple that uses patterns in sequential order to guess the next character but it won’t be more than that.

Just for fun, I used part of your post on https://talktotransformer.com as a prompt and it generated this text:

No. Suppose that we make one and we feed it a English plain text, will it be able to forward predict any meaningful context? Yes it will. It will predict what the text refers to, but not much more than that. In fact, it will completely fail to do so. It might guess some parts of the plaintext, like "Bill Clinton", but the rest of the plaintext will never be predicted because it is irrelevant to the context. When trying to use it in a computational context, it still does not know how to do that

Here are some others, prompting with Zodiac:

This is the Zodiac speaking. Gentlemen, would you please enjoy a diversion while we make our move? The Imperial Sacred Treasure, the "Black Stone" … … . There’s something we must confirm in this City’s basement. Oh, no. We will not lose time in the underground. All right, then, everyone, let’s keep up this pace. Hehe, she’s coming! Hehe, she’s come!

This is the Zodiac speaking. You are not to violate the laws of the physical world. Once you violate the laws of the physical world, you will be called out, and executed. Once you disobey the laws of the physical world, you will be destroyed. These are the laws of the Zodiac that cannot be circumvented. As I said before, no passing question. Bye. Ahem. You say "I am a great magician." A great magician?

This is the Zodiac speaking. It was you that initiated me into the magic and symbols of the creatures and spirits of ancient Egypt, and I’m truly grateful for it! I’ve been working on a new project, and I’m having a lot of fun on it. I hope you’re all as excited about it as I am. I don’t know how to describe it, but it’s magic. When I think about ancient Egypt, or the scenes it depicts in my mind, or dreams I have, the images come to me unbidden and always seem to be progressing

This is the Zodiac speaking. I suppose you’re asking me to go rogue. I guess it’s pretty hard to leave an order and not break it.
The Zodiac again.
Still trying to stop the kidnapping.

I am the murderer of the taxi driver over by Washington St + Maple St last night. I met him last night at a party in my section of the boardwalk. He acted as a sort of invisible friend, casually hanging around the parties I partied in before I got sober. Like a gangster looking for a good cause to rob his victim, he was constantly in and out of my quarters. He touched on a few things, but was mostly just going to sleep after dancing at the party until I was ready

I am the murderer of the taxi driver over by Washington St + Maple St last night. I killed your taxi driver, who was leaving Cherry St at 10:35 p.m. on May 16, in the Fitchburg mall. There’s a serial killer in Fitchburg. This is not your standard street crime.

I am the murderer of the taxi driver over by Washington St + Maple St last night. Hit and run in my fury. i will be coming here in a few months to kill more dogs, people etc.
I just want to say thanks to all of you, the World is in my hands i will wipe the blade when the need happens.

It’s quite amazing and eerie what neural networks are capable of today.

http://zodiackillerciphers.com

Posted : December 3, 2019 1:33 am
Jarlve
(@jarlve)
Famed Member

Real funny stuff!

I’ve asked it a few times "Who is the Zodiac Killer".

The Zodiac Killer was the name given to an unknown male serial killer who committed more than 100 murders between 1961 and 1969. He was described as a "sporty, unlovely geezer" with a flashy style of dress and cowboy hat who adopted the nickname "The Zodiac" in reference to his art. He had tattoos of the letters "Z" and "J" and worn a distinctive mask.

Hehehe.

AZdecrypt

Posted : December 3, 2019 10:30 am
jacob
(@jacob)
Noble Member

I am the murderer of the taxi driver over by Washington St + Maple St last night. Hit and run in my fury. i will be coming here in a few months to kill more dogs, people etc.
I just want to say thanks to all of you, the World is in my hands i will wipe the blade when the need happens.

This passes the Turing test.

Posted : December 3, 2019 5:59 pm
Share: