z408

21 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
Quicktrader
(@quicktrader)
Famed Member

The Sheadow…

..of course you are right – I am completely wrong.

The 408 cipher has never been solved and the Gene/Harden key I had visualized as sequences is completely wrong, too.

Why don”t you call Gene/Harden for the ‘real’ key or provide your own The-Shadow-solution like NOW? I am sure Z is your neighbor..or your boss?

Thanks & good luck with your homework. I never would have seen my mistake without your grateful support.

QT

*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*

Posted : February 26, 2019 10:48 pm
(@claypooles)
Reputable Member

There’s a strange atmosphere on the board these days… :?

Posted : February 27, 2019 12:34 am
Quicktrader
(@quicktrader)
Famed Member

:D

Promise to get better, make less mistakes (quit smoking..).

QT

*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*

Posted : February 27, 2019 4:31 am
(@theshadow)
Topic starter

😀

Promise to get better, make less mistakes (quit smoking..).

QT

its diffusion diffusion diffusion diffusion diffusion diffusion diffusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted : February 28, 2019 1:02 pm
(@claypooles)
Reputable Member

I don’t understand this.

Posted : February 28, 2019 1:15 pm
Quicktrader
(@quicktrader)
Famed Member

I wrote

"Dyslectic errors & irregularities" as well as "sequential use of homophones."

Not ‘dyslectic errors’ only.

With ‘irregularities‘ I meant that there is a deviation from the strict sequential use of homophones. That, indeed, can result from either accidential or intended permutation of the homophone sequences. Never did I state that Z had not intended to permute the sequences. Also are there no hints regarding how Z had permuted the sequences (lack of sufficient data, too imo). If anybody could describe how the permutation had been set-up in advance of the encryption process, he/she surely had information about his source of information (homophone substitution), too.

So far, I don’t see that. Also, it is my belief that Z was not able to set-up a solid permutation method for his 408 cipher. He wasn’t even able to differ the two triangle symbols when he had created the code (imperfection at its best).

But I do like the handwriting / diagram :D.

QT

*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*

Posted : February 28, 2019 6:32 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: