Thought regarding the averly card and the z340

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Zresearch
(@zresearch)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Has anybody ever taken a replica averly halloween card accurate to size, and cut out holes where the eyes on the inside of the card were, and then placed the halloween card over the z340 cipher, or perhaps one of the zodiac letters?

The holes could then reveal a series of characters from the cipher or letters…

Probably a dumb idea, but who knows.

Posted : February 23, 2018 8:47 pm
traveller1st
(@traveller1st)
Member Moderator

Yeah … I did lol. Just don’t ask me to post it cause I have so many files I can’t find it. I don’t think anything really jumped out at me and I’m pretty sure I moved it to every possible position to check if there was anything notable. :) Think I just did the Z340 though.

I don’t know Chief, he’s very smart or very dumb.

Posted : February 24, 2018 12:37 am
Zresearch
(@zresearch)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Yeah … I did lol. Just don’t ask me to post it cause I have so many files I can’t find it. I don’t think anything really jumped out at me and I’m pretty sure I moved it to every possible position to check if there was anything notable. :) Think I just did the Z340 though.

Wow, thank you much.

I was just getting ready to print out a size accurate averly card too…

Bummer, it seemed like it could have been a neat idea.

Perhaps I will mess around with the "card stencil" and some of the letters sent prior to the averly card.

I have also wondered if the shapes from "the exorcist" letter could be used in a similar manner.

…or I wonder if zodiac was just messing with us all.

Posted : February 24, 2018 5:13 pm
 Soze
(@soze)
Prominent Member

I personally can’t see how the eyes on the card, drawn by the zodiac to my understanding, could be cut out and card used to prowl any cipher. I’m willing to listen but just don’t get it at this point.

The exorcism letter symbols, are in fact, locations on a map of the bay area. The symbols have to be turned 90 degrees clockwise. They represent:

1. Muir woods
2. Brooks island
3. Treasure island
4. Alcatraz
5. 5th & mission – US mint
6. 7th & mission – US 9th federal courthouse and post office
7. 7th & Brannan – memory says everready batteries but called something else. I believe national carbon.
8. Islais creek estuary

The above is from memory. All were of national park status and/or managed by the deparrment of interior. I have a write up on this somewhere on this board or the old that may go into more details. I will see if I can find the link later today.

Soze

Posted : February 24, 2018 5:47 pm
Zresearch
(@zresearch)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I personally can’t see how the eyes on the card, drawn by the zodiac to my understanding, could be cut out and card used to prowl any cipher. I’m willing to listen but just don’t get it at this point.

The exorcism letter symbols, are in fact, locations on a map of the bay area. The symbols have to be turned 90 degrees clockwise. They represent:

1. Muir woods
2. Brooks island
3. Treasure island
4. Alcatraz
5. 5th & mission – US mint
6. 7th & mission – US 9th federal courthouse and post office
7. 7th & Brannan – memory says everready batteries but called something else. I believe national carbon.
8. Islais creek estuary

The above is from memory. All were of national park status and/or managed by the deparrment of interior. I have a write up on this somewhere on this board or the old that may go into more details. I will see if I can find the link later today.

Soze

*the eye in the knot-hole of the tree was not added by zodiac, the other 12 eyes were added by zodiac, likely to represent his "13 victims", however, the position of the eyes might not have been random, hence this thread.

As for using the holes made from the positions of the eyes on the averly card as a stencil, this method is very well kniwn. It is quite simple actually, and was commonly used in older comics and on cereal boxes. See attached photos.

(Pictures originally posted by Tahoe in a different thread)

As for the shapes on "the exorcist letter", that is an interesting theory, but I am not convinced. Many people have many theories as to what those shapes represented, but as far as I know none of them have been officially accepted, and all of them are up for debate.

Posted : February 26, 2018 6:10 pm
Share: