relentlessz
(@relentlessz)
Estimable Member

Edited to delete duplicate post. Sorry.

Posted : October 1, 2019 9:03 pm
relentlessz
(@relentlessz)
Estimable Member

The Abstraction is to HIDE the meanings of the words, this is why he says Words HAVE NO MEANING, because they do not mean what they say, therefore, if you read them on the surface, it means NOTHING.
He also says "Never say what you mean, never mean what you say"(maybe not exact but pretty much word for word like that. That is the uni
The whole HAIR thing … Hair is strength and when you cut is(like Samson) you get WEAK, you are WEARING DOWN… I think when he is referring to "cutting hair" he is weakening the person.
He says he uses words to wear people down so he can control them. He knows the power or words, probably more so than anyone but a few people I have met in my entire life, and I’ve met
many who use words. Harvey knows how to manipulate and BRAINWASH with words. I think he would use the power of words to try to brainwash people into doing what he wanted, and possibly even
to the point of having them help him or cover up what HE was doing…
/quote]

I can confirm this statement, among many others you’ve made. I fell under his spell as a child and protected him from the kids in the neighborhood that harassed him and threw rocks at his house. Later in life I protected him from the police. He was deathly afraid they were going to come take him away at any moment. At the end, 2 weeks before he died, the police came to his house to do a welfare check on him and when he didn’t answer his door for them they came to me and told me that they needed to check on Harvey. Officer O’Neill told me that I needed to let them in to see Harvey and I told them I wouldn’t do that. He then told me that if I didn’t get his house key and let them into his house that I would go to jail. I got the key and went next door. I unlocked the door and went inside calling out to Harvey to let him know the police were there to check on his welfare and he went ballistic. Screaming and yelling that they were not to come inside. I tried to calm him down and at first he was angry at me but i told him that I refused to go to jail for him and that all they wanted was to make sure he was ok. They ended up taking him to the hospital where he refused to eat or drink anything til they released him. He fasted for an entire week there and they weren’t going to let him leave til he showed them that he could walk on his own. Then I realized he gave me durable power of attorney and I got him out of there and back home that day. He died from pneumonia at home just a few days later. He definitely had control of me all my life and many others too. But they’re all dead now. I never understood it til this all has come about. But it’s very true. It’s a real thing.

Posted : October 1, 2019 9:04 pm
(@holmes201)
Honorable Member

Chumash Petroglyphs at Chumash Painted Cave State Historic Park

Posted : October 1, 2019 9:21 pm
(@holmes201)
Honorable Member

That is where the Zodiac symbol came from.

Posted : October 1, 2019 9:29 pm
relentlessz
(@relentlessz)
Estimable Member

Anyone see this article?

That’s definitely our Harvey. Two finds on one page in the paper. I bet when Harvey saw it, he had a feeling that it would be found later as his life was combed through by people investigating him.

Posted : October 1, 2019 10:23 pm
(@holmes201)
Honorable Member

Pinos Mountain (Pine tree Mountain) in Spanish. is next to the old ranch developed into The Pine Mountain Club. That is near where Harvey lived. Look through the pines. That is why the ranch doesn’t show up because it is now the Pine Mountain Club.

Posted : October 1, 2019 11:49 pm
jacob
(@jacob)
Noble Member

Google Chumash Indians. They have pictographs on wikipedia. They have Zodiac circle cross symbols all over them. The have Pine Mountain Club there. It used to be a ranch until they developed it in 1967-1971. Harvey lived not to far from there. He must have used their language in his coded writings. Just like the Code Talkers during WWll.

The Hopi people of Arizona have the circle cross on their flag. I researched Native American symbols in connection to another POI but I didn’t discover the Chumash.

Mount Diablo (Zodiac radians map) is also sacred to Native Americans in/around California.

Posted : October 2, 2019 12:08 am
(@holmes201)
Honorable Member

The Zodiac lives in a separate reality. He believes he is the center of the universe. That is what the cross with circle stands for. That is a mystic symbol of power.

Posted : October 2, 2019 12:18 am
(@holmes201)
Honorable Member

I have always suspected his codes are foreign language unbeknownst to modern man.

Posted : October 2, 2019 12:19 am
(@holmes201)
Honorable Member

Google Chumash Indians. They have pictographs on wikipedia. They have Zodiac circle cross symbols all over them. The have Pine Mountain Club there. It used to be a ranch until they developed it in 1967-1971. Harvey lived not to far from there. He must have used their language in his coded writings. Just like the Code Talkers during WWll.

The Hopi people of Arizona have the circle cross on their flag. I researched Native American symbols in connection to another POI but I didn’t discover the Chumash.

Mount Diablo (Zodiac radians map) is also sacred to Native Americans in/around California.

Yes they do, and the Navajo medicine wheel symbol too.

Posted : October 2, 2019 12:40 am
(@amazingates)
Reputable Member

The Zodiac lives in a separate reality. He believes he is the center of the universe. That is what the cross with circle stands for. That is a mystic symbol of power.

I agree with you totally on he believes he/they is the center of the universe. He’s (they) a CREATOR, They are trying to re-create, it’s a strange belief system and he’s not the only one doing it. a lot of his stuff takes you to the initial points of baselines and meridians, Mt diablo being one and definitely one that the Zodiac uses. I found this many years ago but no one listened, they thought I was nuts. but it is in the Zodiac coded writings, I forget now which writing, it also mentioned one over in the sierra and now I can’t remember where, it was in some ranger park maybe around FRESNO? maybe it was in mariposa I can’t remember but some of the symbols used were on that one too. I can’t remember but I did explain all this stuff to SPF but I doubt he made notes of it back then, and he also has lost a lot of info from back then, just as I have. I probably would have to go back through my boxes of notes or rework all of the zodiac communications to locate it again. I THINK it is in the twisted shoes crooked shoes communication area, but can’t remember. I’ll try to find it.

It’s interesting, Dennis Rader believes in the very same thing. and I have talked to a few people over the years who believe this also. They are trying to re-create creation.

Posted : October 2, 2019 12:47 am
(@amazingates)
Reputable Member

I have always suspected his codes are foreign language unbeknownst to modern man.

There is a lot of different symbolic language, first you translate the language and then you rework what is being said, it’s complicated. and a lot of it is para-normal.
and there is a lot of astrological planning as well, but not the modern day stuff, it is ancient, it is not like this new astrology

Posted : October 2, 2019 12:51 am
(@amazingates)
Reputable Member

Skovie, do you remember any of this stuff from back then? I am sure you remember the mt diablo meridina/baseline because the idiot Free Bird flipped out totally on me when I mentioned it and I did not mention it to where anyone else could understand me, but that person did. Dennis Rader also knows about it. I’ve talked to other people over the years who believes this belief; So there is something crazy going on with those Baselines and Meridians, and btw, san bernadino has one also, so if I were someone could do the radians off of san bernadino baseline, meridian POINT I could just about bet you something would pop up down there also. I don’t know how to plot that stuff or I would do it myself.

they are redone the mt diablo placque, it use to be under the ground. remember that? now they have put it on a pedestal. I bet that flipped people out when they moved it. also that plaque use to be a LITTLE OFFSET, so that would be why it does not line up totally on the map of Zodiac. it will be a tiny bit off and that is problably why all this crazy trig math (I call it BENT MATH) is "off" and has to all be recalculated. they whole thing is off-set just a bit…I am pretty sure I remember is was off-set 3 feet when it was under the ground. and now they have put it on a pedestal, so that is going to make a difference now. so when something is not lining up PERFECTLY that MIGHT be why

Posted : October 2, 2019 12:58 am
(@amazingates)
Reputable Member

also here is something else I would wonder about. all the roads have to JIG JAG to make up for the curve of the earth and still fit the layout. they really do it in the valley all over. I’m just wondering if any of these murders or where something is moved, allows for this JIG JAGGING and if something is adjusted because of that. wouldn’t that be something. I forget now what the call it when the road basically does a 90 degree jog for no reason, but a lot of roads to it to keep the degrees in correlation. I just had this thought that maybe zodiac allows for that also. and could that be why the cars are moved. let me check out KJ’s car moving and see if it lines up with a JOG in the road area out there.

also btw that whole area is LITTERED with Zodiac’s belief system. and remember he is a word person. And he in conjunction with the Zodiac’s weird astrology he pays attention to maps and names to the MAX. He will PLOT his crimes accordingly.

here is what I think. SOMEONE (one of the The Zodiac) plots this stuff out according to the belief, and others are carrying it out. I think the person plotting and controlling all of this, has this belief system by which they plot all of this stuff. I think some of The Zodiac believes in this and others might just be pawns that got caught up in this for more "rebellious" reasons, and are just mad at the governemnt, but the GOD of this stuff is the one with this elaborate system to RE-CREATE CREATION. now I know I’m sounding absolutely bonkers here, but I see it, I spent years looking at this stuff and to my advantage, I had someone teaching it to me. ugh.

Posted : October 2, 2019 1:04 am
(@amazingates)
Reputable Member

Anyone see this article?

this is a really interesting article. and I wonder if the part about the Operetta is PART of the other article or is that separate. It might make a difference.
this is 1964, but I believe we had the Zodiac operating back then and the feds knew it. I would like to be able to see that whole article / both the one with the judging and the operetta one in full.
do you have that morf? or maybe I will have to find the whole thing?

Posted : October 2, 2019 1:22 am
Page 3 / 6
Share: