Harvey Colliver 1969-74

79 Posts
11 Users
0 Reactions
23.9 K Views
relentlessz
(@relentlessz)
Estimable Member

Every Avenue that’s been looked at about Harvey consistantly produces some form of evidence that he was the Zodiac Killer.

Posted : October 3, 2019 8:08 pm
jacob
(@jacob)
Noble Member

oh it’s 4-5 pages back :D

Neat find Morf and thank you.

Typical of Harvey, a coincidental tidbit.

I was wondering if a Gilbert & Sullivan connection would ever show up. Undeniably interesting, though objectively their musicals have been popular for amateur productions for decades.

Posted : October 3, 2019 8:14 pm
(@simplicity)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

I wonder if “Linda Hare” is a sibling of Chauncey Hare a 1980’s photographer from Riverside..

Edit:
Notable alumni: The term ‘Notable alumni’ refers to distinguished graduates of La Sierra University who have excelled in a particular field of expertise. The names of highly successful, previous students of La Sierra University are Fritz Guy, Katherine Siva Saubel, David Pendleton, Steve Wohlberg, Darwood Kaye, Bill Emmerson, Rene Noorbergen, Chauncey Hare, Cecelia Ann Shepard.

Probably meaningless, i know.

Yes, dyslexia is probably my first undiagnosed language.

Posted : October 3, 2019 8:20 pm
(@sea137kir)
Trusted Member

I’ve just read about a hundred pages of the material in the dropbox link.
Sounds like a manifesto he was writing, and even if he wasn’t Zodiac, it’s quite easy to imagine him in that role.
Have to agree that the picture of the lass looks so much like Cheri Jo Bates photo, and could also be comparable to later female victims if slightly changed.
What also sent shivers up my spine was the handwriting on page 48 (I think). I was drawn to the scrawled ‘Thing’ bottom right corner and thought for a moment it was the same as the dripping pen card communication, where Zodiac pays reference to doing his ‘thing’ again.
I still have a lot to read and digest, but definitely worth exploring the rest of the manifesto and the developing mind of a potential high IQ killer.
I may be some time with this one :D.

BTW- Anyone know if this guy was a fan of Tom Lehrer? Being a teacher he would’ve most likely heard of the guy, or perhaps even met him or been influenced by him on the university circuit. I just got this feeling that Zodiac was a fan of his music and humour, and there’s a buried significance lying somewhere there. (‘Poisoning pigeons in the park’ is of particular reference when I’m doing some 340 cipher experiments and that’s a song by Lehrer, along with the Elements done to the tune of the Major General song by Gilbert and Sullivan, as performed by Sheldon in The Big Bang Theory.)

*Dammit! That’s just thrown another idea in the mix- could Zodiac have used the periodic table somehow in creating his cipher keys? Grrr- that goes on the back-burner for now, until I’ve looked at the present avenues I’m exploring.

*Dammit 2! Has anyone else noticed that Harvey Colliver can be arranged into ‘i realy Clevvhor’? Or ‘i very CollHevar’? Another Zodiac/high IQ gag?

Posted : June 22, 2020 4:59 am
Page 6 / 6
Share: