17 Posts
8 Users
3 Reactions
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

REDDIT:

“Everything fits my hypothesis. Even the Skeleton has a RED MASK on.” u/B-D-Holland

FIXED:

The above-mentioned hypothesis concerning the true identity of the Zodiac killer is featured in a website and e-book created by anonymous Internet user “b-d-holland.” Hilariously, a key piece of Holland’s “evidence” relies on something being red, when in fact it is orange. Buyer beware of “b-d-holland.”
— THE MASK BELOW IS CLEARLY ORANGE, NOT RED —

From https://www.zodiackiller.com/FixingReddit.html

Tom Voight, who once called himself a web site designer did not understand that he can use a dropper on a paint program to give him color codes.

He doesn’t know how to use RGB or hex notations. Like web design 101 class 1 year 1.

So he guessed Orange.

It was wrong.

R – 84.7
G – 22.7
B – 3.9
Rounded up to (85,23,4) = Maroon, Red Brown or Seal Brown

R – 94.9
G – 38.4
B – 34.9

Rounded up to (95,39,35) = Saddle Brown or Oxide Red

Negative for Orange, positive twice for a red tint.

Hex code e45453 is one in Tom’s clipping above. The name of this one. Mainly Red.

So hopefully that cleared up his guess work against these strong facts we can measure in computer science.

www.zodiachalloweencard.com has a 400 paged book for free containing the super solution with an overarching explanation of the cards and more.

Posted : July 10, 2021 1:56 pm
ZteveMcQueen
(@ztevemcqueen)
Trusted Member

BD, I like some of your theories, but you seem to be determined to estrange people. You could have made your point without antagonizing TV.

Zodiac was a screwup. He left behind five breathing victims, two survivors, bootprints, possibly fingerprints and palmprints, tiretracks, eyewitnesses, and earwitnesses. If the APB had gone out for a WMA he would have been locked up in ’69.

Posted : July 10, 2021 2:52 pm
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @ztevemcqueen

BD, I like some of your theories, but you seem to be determined to estrange people. You could have made your point without antagonizing TV.

Did you read the entire post? Look at what he wrote.

The above-mentioned hypothesis concerning the true identity of the Zodiac killer is featured in a website and e-book created by anonymous Internet user “b-d-holland.” Hilariously, a key piece of Holland’s “evidence” relies on something being red, when in fact it is orange. Buyer beware of “b-d-holland.”

He is obviously more than happy to have that still up despite being wrong, so I might as well document how shoddy that work was. It’s bad. There are no two ways about it. He tried to dismantle Tahoe27’s find with his misguided color theory and it’s now completely evaporated for him. Obviously basics like this need to be corrected or have a whole community mislead.

Red Mask was never gone. He tried to vanish it.

www.zodiachalloweencard.com has a 400 paged book for free containing the super solution with an overarching explanation of the cards and more.

Posted : July 10, 2021 3:12 pm
ZteveMcQueen
(@ztevemcqueen)
Trusted Member

I get it. He fired a shot across your bow. You could have responded without doing the same. Spite isn’t a good look and people get tired of personalities that are always fighting with one person or another.

Zodiac was a screwup. He left behind five breathing victims, two survivors, bootprints, possibly fingerprints and palmprints, tiretracks, eyewitnesses, and earwitnesses. If the APB had gone out for a WMA he would have been locked up in ’69.

Posted : July 10, 2021 3:18 pm
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @ztevemcqueen

I get it. He fired a shot across your bow. You could have responded without doing the same. Spite isn’t a good look and people get tired of personalities that are always fighting with one person or another.

I don’t read spite into what I wrote. I think what you are seeing is just how bad and shoddy his claims are in the cold light of science. I don’t need spite or to call him names to show up how terrible that work was. It should be shown up also because Tahoe27 probably contributed the most significant finding in Zodiac research in 40 years. All he did was try to diminish it by being insulting, mocking and degrading.

Focus on the facts. Red Mask is a real finding, valid and works just fine.

If I wanted to mock, insult and degrade TV they way he does that, then I would do just that. Instead I go for facts because everyone can get on the side of those and that ends things fast.

Let’s see if he deletes it or not or if he still wants to maintain the deception. That will tell us everything anyone needs to know about what’s going on, who is sincere and serious about doing the right thing.

Posted : July 10, 2021 3:38 pm
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

Everyone can see the mask is orange, and not red.

Posted : July 10, 2021 6:29 pm
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @tomvoigt

Everyone can see the mask is orange, and not red.

You can measure Orange in computer science using a dropper and hex code. If it was orange you would have the hex code and RGB code for orange hues.

Orange is #FFA500

RGB (255, 165, 0)

Orange isn’t there.

If you think you can make color identification better than computers and software can I think you argument from ad populum is going to be an argument from one person. Just yourself alone championing that misinformation.

Posted : July 10, 2021 8:53 pm
(@saintpat)

What color is the dress is so 2015.

Posted : July 10, 2021 11:11 pm
(@cragle)
Prominent Member

Is the image from the reproduction of the card and not the original ?

Posted : July 11, 2021 8:02 am
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

Of course the mask is orange…it’s a Halloween card. Just like the pumpkins are orange.

Or are the pumpkins also red?

?

Posted : March 15, 2022 1:48 am
Soze, Soze and Soze reacted
 Soze
(@soze)
Prominent Member

I can’t believe this has its own thread. Omg. This is hilarious ???

Posted : March 15, 2022 1:54 am
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Red Mask isn’t debated by anyone except Voigt.

Even people who agree with him on lots of other things, do not agree with him here.

I put a video up showing how easy it is for people to do this.

Some people didn’t believe me at first when I say, yeah, he thinks it is orange despite that.

So I show the links and the unbelievable story suddenly becomes all too real.

The only explanation I have for that is the Halloween Card solution I came up with wasn’t the name of their POI, or anyone made public at that time for that matter. However, I think it is easy to get the point that if it was ALA or Gyke or some other known POI that dropped out, that mask would be all too red for them and not orange.

I have made no modifications to Tahoe27s original finding except to continue on with the same theme of corresponding Tim Holt comic content to the Halloween card. That is all it is. All anyone had to do really.

Posted : March 15, 2022 8:41 am
Russ Thompson
(@russ-thompson)
Reputable Member

True that human males are susceptible to color blindness, with a high percentage of Dichromats who do not distinguish between red and green. 

That was too much!

Posted : March 15, 2022 3:40 pm
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

@russ-thompson Are the pumpkins also red in that Halloween card? Because they are the same color as the mask. durpdurpdurp

Posted : March 15, 2022 3:46 pm
(@simplicity2)
Trusted Member

Pumpkin is orangish red

mask is red 

why am I replying to this thread?

Remove yellow from images, mask is red.

Posted : March 20, 2022 4:24 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: