Found it!! By Fire, By Gun, By Knife, By Rope

280 Posts
57 Users
9 Reactions
69 K Views
 egg
(@egg)
Estimable Member

I think the Zodiac is clearly someone who is into the arts, theatre, movies, comics, etc. The Zodiac is a character, just an over the top personality made up. If any of the suspects were the Zodiac, I’d sort them by their interest of such material.
I also think he was likely quite sociable, probably always smiling or wisecracking. People think he would have been a loner desperate for attention, but I don’t think so, I feel it’s someone who actually does get attention, he’s used to being among people and have things to say, lots of stories, lots of embellishments. The Zodiac is just his creation, his real-life comic book or movie villain.

Posted : December 28, 2020 10:03 pm
Alonzo, Alonzo and Alonzo reacted
(@thegroup)
Eminent Member

I agree…most likely the Zodiac encountered this at some point, and used it as part of his "thing".

Same structure, same twelve sections, same as the astrological zodiacal division.

Zodiac to The Zodiac was clearly a "wheel of death".

after reading the cracked Z340 this makes a lot more sense.

Posted : March 15, 2021 4:02 pm
(@marienbad)
Estimable Member

The comic was published in 1952, so do people think he bought it when it came out? Were there comic bookshops selling second-hand comics in the US in the 1950s and 1960s? (Sorry, am from the UK.)

Also interestingly, there are 3 at right angles to one another, and the By Fire is just to the side of “by knife.”  Interestingly, if you believe the Zodiac was involved in the SRHM, “by falling” is the one at right angles to two of the others.

Posted : August 8, 2021 11:27 pm
Chaucer
(@chaucer)
Moderator Admin

@marienbad The Wheel of Death was a common feature of comics at this time. The Holt one is not the only one. There could be multiple places where Zodiac could have encountered it. 

“Murder will out, this my conclusion.”
– Geoffrey Chaucer

Posted : August 10, 2021 5:58 am
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @chaucer

@marienbad The Wheel of Death was a common feature of comics at this time. The Holt one is not the only one. There could be multiple places where Zodiac could have encountered it. 

The Death Wheel is common but no other material has ever been able to match so many concentrated elements of the card with the Death Wheel as the Holt find. That is why it a lot more powerful a connection then any other Death Wheel suggestions. This is why it is highly more likely the Zodiac encountered it here than anywhere else. So until someone finds some other material with concentrated elements, this one is winning even all the other suggestions combined. It still does more.

www.zodiachalloweencard.com has a 400 paged book for free containing the super solution with an overarching explanation of the cards and more.

Posted : August 17, 2021 3:18 pm
Chaucer
(@chaucer)
Moderator Admin

@bdholland The connections that you make between the Holt comic and the Halloween card have been critiqued again and again by myself and others. I won’t re-litigate them. Suffice to say that I respectfully disagree with your conclusions. 

“Murder will out, this my conclusion.”
– Geoffrey Chaucer

Posted : August 17, 2021 10:22 pm
Tahoe27
(@tahoe27)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

There is no other death wheel that has all these elements….down to the author’s signature.  I am 100% confident the HC card was derived from this comic book.  

What people choose to make of this is something else altogether.  🙂  

…they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs–other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac’s doorstep. L.A. Times, 1969

Posted : August 18, 2021 1:49 am
BDHolland, Druzer, BDHolland and 3 people reacted
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

Posted by: @tahoe27

There is no other death wheel that has all these elements….down to the author’s signature. 

Not sure I understand.

Posted : August 18, 2021 1:55 am
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @chaucer

@bdholland The connections that you make between the Holt comic and the Halloween card have been critiqued again and again by myself and others. I won’t re-litigate them. Suffice to say that I respectfully disagree with your conclusions. 

I didn’t make those connections though. They were there a long time before I had anything to say about them. What I am doing is pointing out what the actual argument for the card is, and has been for the past near decade, as opposed to the straw-man version that claims it is just the Death Wheel that countsI am not saying you are the one who created that straw-man, only that this critic which is obviously not addressing all facts, does the rounds and can be challenged easily.

So I made that graphic and what anything competing with it, has to achieve, and still hasn’t (even all of them combined). Also I think you will find that all cryptology experts (yes all) would disagree with you even if the entire Zodiac community agreed with your position.

So they are not my conclusions, I just accept the conclusions.

BTW, if you mean my own work in addition to card, then I can show plenty of posts on those threads a near decade old with everyone trying to follow up on exactly what I did, but couldn’t because some comics were not scanned until late spring of 2019. Someone even guessed the name Farley back then also. You can bet everything you got, that if I didn’t catch that in 2019, someone else would have. I just got there first. All I did was keep going with the theme the Zodiac is using these Tim Holt comics. It’s the exact same mechanism. Nothing additional was needed but to keep on with the exact same theme that found it!!! in the first place.

www.zodiachalloweencard.com has a 400 paged book for free containing the super solution with an overarching explanation of the cards and more.

Posted : August 18, 2021 5:40 am
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @tahoe27

There is no other death wheel that has all these elements….down to the author’s signature.  I am 100% confident the HC card was derived from this comic book.  

What people choose to make of this is something else altogether.  🙂  

What I think is going on is that it was Red Ryder that was supposed to stand out with the symbol and was the one the author expected people would get first, if ever at all, and then after spending years going through those comics, researchers would possibly find the Tim Holt stuff in a segue. That this was the expected pathway of that presentation. His magnum opus I call it because of the effort put into it.

However, what you did, skipped light-years over that pathway, and hit on Tim Holt first and that is what gave us such an incredible advantage. Reminds me of how Alec Jeffreys skipped over the need for full DNA sequencing and just needed a small section of tandem repeats of non-coding DNA to match to offenders putting us decades ahead of where we should have been.

That’s what I make of it. 🙂

Posted : August 18, 2021 5:53 am
Page 19 / 19
Share: