Bus Bomb location..a new clue?

11 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
(@cairo95)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hello everyone,

I believe the discovery of where the ZK intended to place his death machine begins with a simple approach. Now that we know where the location
of Paul Stine’s murder is along the zodiac cross circle symbol it is possible that the next 30 degrees from Stine’s would be where the bus bomb was going to be placed.
if you look at the bottom of the nov 9th 1968 letter I think its page 6 or 7….see below cropped view
clockwise you can see the ZK pin pointed his symbol aprox every 30 degrees..between plot 6 and 8 there is a pin point…not marked with an X…this coupled with his death machine
design…supports that this where he may have intended to place the bomb…

you can also see a video I made showing my theory on this…the video is only a minute and 16 seconds…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAbQ38yZFyQ

I have 2 videos so far…in youtube type in keyword cairo9544 and boaf of em will display… :)

Cheers!
Cairo95

Posted : December 20, 2013 7:56 pm
(@entropy)
Honorable Member

Welcome, cairo. That’s a slick presentation of the idea. So where exactly would the axes through the x’s on the Bus Bomb diagram point besides Vallejo and SF? I’m still of the opinion that the x’s represent victims from DES, JULY, AUG, SEPT, OCT on Z’s version of the solar wheel with the missing victims likely representing Furlong and Snoozy. It just seems like the simplest explanation to me but who knows?

Posted : December 20, 2013 8:58 pm
(@cairo95)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thanks entropy, it appears that it is at 14 degrees or 2.4 radians. it matches with the overlays of the zk letter drawings of the zodiac symbol..see below snapshot…

if you think about it…the intended target wasn’t the bus but the children…therefore valid victims for him to mark off on his little zodiac list…by fire..but since it never happened due
to zk claiming it was a dud cause of getting wet…

;)
cairo

Posted : December 20, 2013 10:05 pm
(@anonymous)
Noble Member

I have always thought the above theory is correct with regards to Mt. Diablo. and what Zodiac meant by the bus bomb diagram
Straight out at 9:00 is where my suspect Peter Plante lived during the classic Zodiac crimes, between Pinole and Richmond, see
San Pablo Dam RD. that goes through Orinda as well.

Posted : December 20, 2013 10:36 pm
(@cairo95)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

today is the 45th anniversary of David Faraday and Betty Lou Jensens murder…may they continue to RIP.

Posted : December 20, 2013 10:47 pm
(@cairo95)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I have always thought the above theory is correct with regards to Mt. Diablo. and what Zodiac meant by the bus bomb diagram
Straight out at 9:00 is where my suspect Peter Plante lived during the classic Zodiac crimes, between Pinole and Richmond, see
San Pablo Dam RD. that goes through Orinda as well.

that is a great insight. I haven’t heard of this suspect. what is a good site for info?

thanks
Cairo

Posted : December 20, 2013 10:57 pm
(@entropy)
Honorable Member

Here is the discussion on Peter Plante, Cairo.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=555

Posted : December 21, 2013 12:37 am
(@cairo95)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thanks! looks like I have to get the reading "Tit willow"!

cheers
Cairo

Posted : December 21, 2013 1:26 am
Tahoe27
(@tahoe27)
Member Moderator

So what do you think the point of the code was?

It would seem a lot of people have a solution without the solution to the code. Just wondering…

…they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs–other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac’s doorstep. L.A. Times, 1969

Posted : December 21, 2013 6:33 am
(@cairo95)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

So what do you think the point of the code was?

It would seem a lot of people have a solution without the solution to the code. Just wondering…

well..i think he wanted to cause mass panic and a rush to solve the code and if by chance that someone did crack it..
he would have still claimed he dug it up…because it was a dud…you have to admit…how would someone inconspicuously
configure and bury a bomb off a road or near a school…without being seen…wud he disguise himself as a city employee?
how would he pull it off? I think he really did place a message in the 32 character cipher but didn’t count on no one
figuring it out…like the quickly decoded 408….I for one believe it is an anagram….for one…if you translate the 32 code
from the decoded 408…you get 4 characters that are different as in not in the original 408 and some not in the 340.
see below one of the solutions I derived and I will give you the reason why I think the new characters should be assigned the
letters that I did…I created an excel spreadsheet that would help me out…

New Symbol explanation:

this is just one of the coincidences in the mixed letters …with anagrams the possibilities are almost limitless…but you have to admit…it gives chills..
you can also find the word mt. diablo….

Here are others :

All letters used:

dig it at bomb follow the six and nine be
Dig the bomb fast x diablo line w to nine
dig the bomb at six nine ten diablo wolf
dig the bomb follow it be at six and nine
dig the bomb line six to ten diablo Fawn
dig the bomb next to diablo line if swan
find bomb hit X west diablo line on gate
find the bomb line six to N gate W diablo
Hi find bomb Diablo X west line to N Gate
on Mt. Diablo dig six feet below bath inn
the bomb will be at six and nine dig foot
the bomb will be in six and ten dig a foot
To find bomb dig on six between Tallahi
to find bomb exit at sign behind owl ale
to find hate bomb dig on six line W table
to find the bomb dig below nine axis lat
to find the bomb dig on line table axis W
to find the bomb dig on w table axis line
to find the bomb dig W line on axis table
to find the bomb dig it was on x line able
I set the bomb nine dig to a wall find box
find the bomb digable on line six at two

I remembered the first time 10 yrs ago dabbing into figuring this cipher…pure horror!lol

Cairo

Posted : December 21, 2013 7:37 am
(@crazy-horse)

Well what if the bomb was not located in a metropolitan area (just like most of the Zodiacs chosen kill sites), but still in the Zodiacs killing field? An area where he could setup a bomb on the side of a road with very little interruptions. What if his intended target(s) were not school children rather "blue meanies" (booby trap) who would have went to the bomb site if the cipher was solved? We are of course left with a lot of "what ifs" without getting the full story from the Zodiac, but he did give us a lot of clues in his letters.

In my opinion the Z32 has to give you a latitude and a longitude of where the bomb is. How else does one give you directions to a pin point location in such a short code? If it was standard directions (turn left her, turn right there…) the cipher would have to be much longer. Just trying to think logically here. There are theories out there that the Zodiac had some military training. How would someone in the military tell you exactly where a location is in the shorties format?

Check out this website when you get a chance. ZodiacZ32.com.

Posted : December 14, 2018 10:10 pm
Share: