Notifications
Clear all

Handwriting?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@heythere)
Topic starter

There’s probably something quite obvious that we’re missing, but this looks nothing at all like Z’s handwriting. Did he have someone write it for him? If so, does that mean someone else knew about his murders? Did someone comepletely fake the letter and pretend (really badly) to be the Zodiac? Just some questions we had.

"The police shall never catch me, because I’m too clever for them." -Zodiac

——

Well, it’s a very good thing we’re not the police.

Posted : October 5, 2019 5:23 am
ophion1031
(@ophion1031)
Noble Member

There’s probably something quite obvious that we’re missing, but this looks nothing at all like Z’s handwriting. Did he have someone write it for him? If so, does that mean someone else knew about his murders? Did someone comepletely fake the letter and pretend (really badly) to be the Zodiac? Just some questions we had.

I disagree. The only difference is that the Belli letter is neater and the letters are standing up rather than leaning to the right. I think Zodiac, or his partner that he had write the letters ;) , wrote a little sloppy and slanted everything to the right in order to disguise his handwriting. The misspelled words and everything are spot on, and I think the handwriting is a match other than slanting to the right. Something I am curious about though…

Look at the first 8 lines of the Belli letter. The author is pressing down harder on the paper and looks like he is really taking his time to make has handwriting look nice. After line 8, the writing is not as neat. Why is this?? For me personally, my handwriting gets a little sloppy after about 8 lines as well because it starts to hurt my hand a little bit and it cramps up. This started to happen when I got into my mid 30’s. It could be from not being as physically active as I used to be, I’m not sure. But this is something that should be examined and brought to a handwriting expert. Maybe the writer had carpal tunnel syndrome? Maybe he had pains and/or cramping in his writing hand. I wonder if this is more common in heavyset individuals.

Also, I think the first 8 lines are very similar to the handwriting of Ted Kaczynski.

A few minutes ago on a toilet not very far, far away….

Posted : October 17, 2019 2:02 pm
Share: