Zodiac Discussion Forum

Notifications
Clear all

June 8, 1967 Alameda County Zodiac Victims?

37 Posts
11 Users
0 Reactions
16.1 K Views
(@simplicity)
Prominent Member

Diablo map: A single marking that is approx under 1 mile away from where Fermin Rodriguez body was found (north east sunol)

Reference map:

Yes, dyslexia is probably my first undiagnosed language.

Posted : June 29, 2019 11:28 am
AK Wilks
(@ak-wilks)
Noble Member

What is the point you’re trying to make, or the difference you are claiming to show?

Posted : June 29, 2019 11:45 am
(@simplicity)
Prominent Member

North East of Sunol there is a discrepancy on Zodiacs Diablo Map a little too close to where Fermin Rodriguez body was found in Mrs Molina’s station wagon.

I’ve looked at just about every copy of this map available and find the marking present in all.

Posted : June 29, 2019 11:55 am
CuriousCat
(@curiouscat)
Noble Member

What is the point you’re trying to make, or the difference you are claiming to show?

LOL, Simplicity is terrible at explaining himself.

He has an interesting theory that on the "Mt. Diablo map" that Zodiac mailed there are tiny little dots made on the map by Zodiac at points of his possible crimes, or for some reason.

It’s an interesting theory and there ARE tiny little specks on the Mt Diablo map that aren’t on an original version of the same map. Some are close to spots of suspected Zodiac crimes but they don’t seem to actually line up. You really need a larger version of the Mt. Diablo map to see them.

I looked over it and see the tiny dots but came to no conclusion other than they probably are just specks of dirt or gunk that were on the map before he mailed it and are there just from general use, wear and tear. You can see thumbtack holes which I am assuming the police didn’t put there, so I believe he had this section of the map torn out and hanging on his wall for some time before mailing it.

Here’s a thread on it…

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4086&p=65936#p65936

Posted : June 29, 2019 7:47 pm
(@simplicity)
Prominent Member

Yeah it is my downfall, i tend to post via mobile with poor results :lol:

From memory there were 5 discrepancies found on this map in total
2 were dismissed as they weren’t found on all diablo maps.
1 was found to be “phillip66” bleed thru seen on the edges
1 is west of Sunol but correlated with nothing from memory.

I post here irrespective of any POI and hope it’s seen with some plausibility until if ever proven otherwise.

Thank you CC.

Posted : June 29, 2019 8:31 pm
TommyT
(@tommyt)
Estimable Member

There is one important details (at least to me) that nobody mentions regarding this case. Just like with BRS, there was infidelity involved. Although vice versa, the girl was recently divorced and the male was married.

Posted : November 2, 2019 10:05 pm
(@sandy-betts)
Noble Member

There is one important details (at least to me) that nobody mentions regarding this case. Just like with BRS, there was infidelity involved. Although vice versa, the girl was recently divorced and the male was married.

I just re read this thread from the beginning. It has always been a case that grabs me and yes Tommy T infidelity seems to be involved in some of these cases. I was married at the time my Honcho suspect started to follow me in Vallejo / Napa. I was planning a divorce, but we lived in the same home because of finances. I was dating a couple of guys from Vallejo, one being Buzz Gordon , who I didn’t know was married and the other was Don Porter. Of course my stalker wouldn’t know we were separated but in the same house.

While I was reading, I saw that Joe Martinez worked as a concrete finisher, like my Honcho suspect. The last names for Honcho that were given to me were Silva, Souza or Martinez! What if Honcho was related to Joe and did the killing for him? I am sure child support payments for that many children had to be hard for Joe to pay right? It’s a thought, I think I should delve into it more.
My youngest daughter was about 12 yrs old when she was with her friends in Sunol sunbathing near a creek there. There was a train trestle above them and they spotted a older man watching them , that was around 1967. I wondered if that man could have been Zodiac? Years later my suspect wrote on my car that I gave to my daughter, he wrote FU fu 7-4 69 and he signed it in a cursive scribble Z—-c. The Z was a fancy Z with a curl at the top, like Riverside. That was done in the late 80’s.
I am guessing Joe was close in age to his wife? It is easier if I have the correct age and a middle name, to start my investigation.

Posted : January 13, 2020 4:57 am
Page 3 / 3
Share: