1986 freeway..

14 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
Quicktrader
(@quicktrader)
Famed Member
Topic starter

There is this late 1986 letter. Some believe it’s real, some don’t. To me the handwriting is authentic for Z, but anyway. For one second, let’s just assume it is real.

Most likely, the letter refers to the double homicide of Koy Ien Saechao and Choy Fow Salee. They had passed the Modesto area near where Kathleen Johns had been abducted (by whomever), too. If the letter is authentic, most likely this was a Z crime.

Now let’s look at the content of the letter: Zodiac speaking, crackproof, collecting slaves…well. However he then gives us a ‘clue’ to help us with the ‘Mystry’. Guess the mysterious man who flagged down an officer (possibly a Z witness..) had been wanted through newspaper articles and stuff. This is why the blue meannies had almost caught him. But the clue itself, however, is the following:

They were killed by a freeway.

Were they?

Nobody was. No couple driven over, nor did any freeway ‘kill’ someone. Fact is that Koy Ien Saechao and Choy Fow Salee had been shot. And that the letter writer supposedly is identical with the mysterious man.

The reason why the author had written this is because it is a clue. It’s a riddle, a hint. A small piece of information that would solve the mystery. The mystery of WHO this person was. The person who had flagged down the officer, reporting a car crash instead of a homicide. The only person in the world who had to hide the homicide. The person who actually had killed Saechao and Salee but couldn’t tell the officer.

So how is that ‘clue’ to be understood?

Killed by a freeway.

Killed by whom? By ‘me’ (perspective of a Zodiac)! The killer is identical with the freeway!

Huh..what? Killer is freeway? Nonsens..?

Not at all. In US the freeways have names. So does e.g. the ‘Ventura Freeway’.

So if Z (or the killers) last name was ‘Ventura’, for example, this would be a very nice clue about his identity. They were killed by ‘Ventura’. Ventura, here, is just an example. But it could be correct. Z’s first name, imo, could well have been ‘Paul’. So what about ‘Paul Ventura’? Yes..there is one. Living next to Tennessee St in Vallejo, near BRS. Is that the right one? So far I don’t know. But if such a guy can be placed e.g. to the Riverside area, the clue could lead to something more solid somehow.

QT

*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*

Posted : October 24, 2015 9:22 pm
(@mr-lowe)
Noble Member

"ACE"

Posted : October 25, 2015 4:39 am
(@anonymous)
Noble Member

http://www.zodiacciphers.com/zodiac-news/highway-99

Posted : October 25, 2015 3:21 pm
Quicktrader
(@quicktrader)
Famed Member
Topic starter

"ACE"

Here’s another one..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Camino … California)

was called King’s highway.

Maybe you play chess with me.

Or some scuba?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/SEA-KING-MARES-17 … 1307215641

PAUL KING?

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Paul-King/Vallejo

QT

*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*

Posted : October 25, 2015 8:35 pm
(@sandy-betts)
Noble Member

QT, I just realized that the shooting on April 22 1986 is two yrs prior to Theresa Collen Brown’s murder on Highway 4 Pittsburg Ca. She was killed April 22 1988 !

Posted : December 9, 2016 12:54 am
Quicktrader
(@quicktrader)
Famed Member
Topic starter

QT, I just realized that the shooting on April 22 1986 is two yrs prior to Theresa Collen Brown’s murder on Highway 4 Pittsburg Ca. She was killed April 22 1988 !

Could be nonaccidential, indeed.

QT

*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*

Posted : December 9, 2016 2:01 am
(@sandy-betts)
Noble Member

QT, It is sad that because Theresa Brown was a waitress who knew some unsavory characters, the police think that has anything to do with her murder?

Myself being waitress and I am sure Darlene as well, met people in all walks of life.
I had a few Hells Angels in Oakland and Antioch , that I knew who treated me with respect and watched my back. (I waited on Sonny Barger many times for crying out loud.) I have dated cops, crooks, Judges,DA’s, movie stars.
What does that have anything to do with who I really am or who Theresa was ? When you work with the public you are bound to meet millions of people, some good some bad. Hers was a over kill by a evil sick man who enjoys stalking then killing women.

I would still like to know why Theresa’s sister believes that it was Zodiac who killed her sister? I believed that with out any doubt as soon as I read about it.
Why did Pittsburg PD keep information about someone claiming to be Zodiac in our area from the public? They thought it was a hoax but then it may not have been.Why not give that evidence to DOJ to determine?
If he left any notes and I have heard that he did , I hope they kept them on file. I was told that one note was on a body, it said "The bitch gave me aides".
Of course if you were "dating" hookers, how would you know which one gave you aids? If zodiac was the writer of that note, we know he lied about many things .Was there a clue written in that note or a logo drawn on it, seems if it were Zodiac he would have left something else on that note?

Posted : December 9, 2016 7:20 am
(@murdered-mother)

My mother is Theresa Brown. I have never heard of anyone thinking she was killed by the Zodiac killer other then today. I have been down rabbit holes trying to find information on my mothers killer. My mother wasn’t a shady person. She was a waitress and knew everyone.

Posted : December 29, 2018 3:18 am
(@sandy-betts)
Noble Member

I am so very sorry for your loss. Being a waitress myself I understand what it is like to meet people from all walks of life. We earn our living by being polite to everyone.
We have to be careful not to be followed when we leave late at night, but we sometimes miss noticing that we are being followed.

I had a man who would try and force me off the same stretch of highway, where your mother was forced off of during that same time frame. But instead of being followed from the Walnut Creek / Pleasant Hill area, this person followed me from Oakland. I was on Highway 4 that very night at about 2:45 am.

I do feel that the man who would try forcing me off that same highway, was the same man who killed your mother. He was actually killing other women in that Pittsburg area and used a knife according to one Victim I met , who escaped from him. She ( Lousia) positively ID’d the man I have a picture of. She reported the man to Sheriff Linda Reno.

I did my best to try and get him caught, but I didn’t know his name. I am still trying to find out what his name is , I now have his first name as Anthony aka Tony.

Your mother lived only a few blocks from my home off of G street. I know that reading this thread has probably reopened your wounds and I am sorry for that. I know that you want her killer caught, that is what I want as well. I am wondering if there might be some DNA on the clothes she wore? You can push for that to be done.

Posted : December 29, 2018 6:54 am
(@mr-lowe)
Noble Member

what type of car were you driving back then sandy

Posted : December 29, 2018 10:06 am
(@sandy-betts)
Noble Member

what type of car were you driving back then sandy

It was a silver 1982 Mazda RX 7 . five speed, I was able to out drive him with that fast little sports car. I caused him to spin out one time when he tried to ram me.

Another time when he got in front of me to block my exit off the freeway in Oakland, I hit my breaks and spun around on the wet pavement missing all the cars on the freeway as if I was some kind of a stunt driver. I still made the exit smoothly. I surprised myself with that one LOL.

Posted : December 29, 2018 10:51 am
Israelite Wolfman
(@israelite-wolfman)
Estimable Member

Even though it could be from the actual killer of this poor couple, I do NOT think it is "the zodiac", the handwriting seems just TOO COPIED and unflowing as if it was the author’s natural handwriting, he’s a copycat killer at worst &/ a weirdo who took his time to collect many zodiac articles and practice on mimicing his handwriting at best.

That’s my poi: viewtopic.php?f=96&t=4009

Posted : January 5, 2019 2:57 pm
(@sandy-betts)
Noble Member

Do you think that because you believe Zodiac died or was arrested for something else after killing Paul Stine? There are many who believe that Paul Stine was the last murder, I am not one of those people.

Please tell us more of why you don’t think the shooter could have been the Zodiac?

Anniversary dates are very important to Zodiac, I think he chose that date two yrs later to murder Teresa Brown next to a highway, to prove he also killed the couple two yrs before. I doubt very much that a copy cat would have known to do that.

Posted : January 10, 2019 9:59 pm
(@capricorn)
Honorable Member

My mother is Theresa Brown. I have never heard of anyone thinking she was killed by the Zodiac killer other then today. I have been down rabbit holes trying to find information on my mothers killer. My mother wasn’t a shady person. She was a waitress and knew everyone.

Do you recall if she wore a uniform and if so what it (they) looked like?

Posted : March 8, 2019 1:47 am
Share: