(@batman)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bqPE_A1IVY

Posted : June 22, 2021 8:12 pm
Russ Thompson
(@russ-thompson)
Reputable Member

Something that jumped out at me: the gravel turnout at LHR looks slightly lower down than the paved road itself.
If it was like that in 1969, cars would be slightly ‘rolling’ down into and up out of the spot to access it. So you probably could not take it at much speed when pulling off there.
I have never been to the LHR site. This is good quality video in warm, broad daylight.

That was too much!

Posted : June 22, 2021 11:25 pm
Richard Grinell
(@richard-grinell)
Prominent Member

The turnout was much bigger in 1968, and extended beyond that telegraph pole beyond the gate.

December 3rd 1968. A demand note connected to the Zodiac case before LHR.

https://www.zodiacciphers.com/

“I simply cannot accept that there are, on every story, two equal and logical sides to an argument.” Edward R. Murrow.

Posted : June 22, 2021 11:55 pm
(@shawn)
Estimable Member

Interesting find. Someone using the name Zodiac before LHR.

Posted : June 23, 2021 4:13 am
jacob
(@jacob)
Noble Member

Remarkable, what’s the full story Richard?

Posted : June 23, 2021 4:20 am
 Soze
(@soze)
Prominent Member

So did a bank actually get robbed? What was the actual street address for this bank? Writing looks, at glance, similar to Bates.

Posted : June 23, 2021 5:05 am
(@margie)
Estimable Member

Remarkable, what’s the full story Richard?

DITTO! Do tell!

Posted : June 23, 2021 6:08 am
Richard Grinell
(@richard-grinell)
Prominent Member

https://www.zodiacciphers.com/zodiac-ne … r-3rd-1968

What they are doing is comparing handwriting from the captioned case to a demand note from December 3rd 1968, with the handwritten pseudonym Zodiac present, in an FBI file labelled "Zodiac Extortion". They are effectively examining this handwritten bank robbery demand from a time considered pre and outside the Zodiac umbrella. This demand note would have been propositioned seventeen days before the attack at Lake Herman Road, when the Zodiac pseudonym was still apparently seven and a half months in the making.

“I simply cannot accept that there are, on every story, two equal and logical sides to an argument.” Edward R. Murrow.

Posted : June 23, 2021 12:01 pm
(@nick-no-nora)
Honorable Member

I believe that Judith Hakari and maybe Carol Hilburn worked at Sutter Hospital in Sacramento, n’est-ce pas?

Posted : June 23, 2021 8:12 pm
(@cragle)
Prominent Member

The turnout was much bigger in 1968, and extended beyond that telegraph pole beyond the gate.

December 3rd 1968. A demand note connected to the Zodiac case before LHR.

That has always reminded me of the Pines card.

Posted : June 23, 2021 9:04 pm
Richard Grinell
(@richard-grinell)
Prominent Member

The only problem I believe Cragle, is this maybe handwriting from the captioned case to be compared to the original.

Posted : June 23, 2021 10:33 pm
(@cragle)
Prominent Member

The only problem I believe Cragle, is this maybe handwriting from the captioned case to be compared to the original.

Sorry too busy cheering Hungary on ;). Scrap that, bloody Ronaldo. Can you elaborate?

Posted : June 24, 2021 12:24 am
Richard Grinell
(@richard-grinell)
Prominent Member

Yes, a demand note was given during a robbery on December 3rd 1968. The version you see is a suspect replicating the handwriting, like Arthur Leigh Allen was asked to write Zodiac material. Regardless, if this bank robbery note only contained the threat "This is bank robbery. If you don’t do as R say I will shot", then it should have no reason to make it into the Zodiac Extortion files, because it would just be a bank robbery note with random writing. Therefore, my guess, is it found its way into the Zodiac FBI files because the pseudonym Zodiac was used. This is my take, but hey, I could be wrong.

Posted : June 24, 2021 1:15 am
(@cragle)
Prominent Member

Yes, a demand note was given during a robbery on December 3rd 1968. The version you see is a suspect replicating the handwriting, like Arthur Leigh Allen was asked to write Zodiac material. Regardless, if this bank robbery note only contained the threat "This is bank robbery. If you don’t do as R say I will shot", then it should have no reason to make it into the Zodiac Extortion files, because it would just be a bank robbery note with random writing. Therefore, my guess, is it found its way into the Zodiac FBI files because the pseudonym Zodiac was used. This is my take, but hey, I could be wrong.

But :-

1. Was the note actually made public for somebody to replicate in the first place.
2. As this was the Pines card why would somebody replicate the writing from this as opposed to the the confirmed Zodiac letters ?

Posted : June 24, 2021 1:22 am
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member

All of these strange coincidences can either be dismissed as coincidences or are the Zodiac.

The only other logical deduction is that he is reading police reports.

Which has explanatory power over lots more weird stuff like that and words appearing in his letters, used in police reports and not in articles for example.

www.zodiachalloweencard.com has a 400 paged book for free containing the super solution with an overarching explanation of the cards and more.

Posted : June 24, 2021 1:26 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: