Clear all

Letterman Arny Hospital

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
(@ithinkiknow)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Forgive me for being a newbie and for being so distant from California.

Is anyone aware of how I can get any information on employees of Letterman Army Hospital? I am specifically thinking of all those photos they typically hang in their hallways. My POI was employed there about the same time as Donna Lass. I’d like to verify that independently of the information I already have.

Thanks.

Posted : November 8, 2018 9:18 pm
Quicktrader
(@quicktrader)
Famed Member

Any Letterman Army Hospital connection is interesting. Can you tell who / why your POI is your POI?

QT

*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*

Posted : November 8, 2018 9:22 pm
(@ithinkiknow)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

It’s hard to explain without a LOT of context. Further, he is alive and well and very litigious.

He is a quirky fellow who has a mysterious past. Most everybody that knows him in this identity has felt he must have something to hide based on his conduct and his appearing basically out of nowhere.

One night I was reading a book about unsolved serial killings, and it hit me like a flash of lightning. He was approximately the right age. He came from California. So I started to peruse his biographical information in an effort to dispell that thought. But the more I looked, the more all the details seem to fit. He was everywhere one needed to be to commit these crimes. More importantly, he has the intelligence and moxey to taunt law enforcement and still get away with it. If you spent an hour around him, you’d get the feeling that he’s got the exact temperament to have done these crimes.

I know that’s nebulous, but I’d be willing to discuss it further with more specific details in a non-public forum.

Posted : November 9, 2018 1:59 am
Quicktrader
(@quicktrader)
Famed Member

Well, I trust you with your feelings…however what you have described indeed does match many people in California.

No need to put names on this thread, but this shouldn’t be all, you agree?

QT

*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*

Posted : November 9, 2018 2:25 am
(@mr-lowe)
Noble Member

also wondering if anne lowe worked with donna at the letterman hospital.

Posted : November 10, 2018 1:25 am
(@mr-lowe)
Noble Member

anne lowe and larry were good friends of donnas i think donna lass followed anne around for work. which brings to question were any other nurses sharing shift work with donna.

Posted : November 10, 2018 1:26 am
(@ithinkiknow)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I know for a fact my POI worked at Letterman Army Hospital after the Zodiac crimes.

I believe he may have worked there before and during the Zodiac crimes also. If true, this satisfies two questions. How did he get away so easily after Stine? And, why was Lass targeted? First, he simply clocked into work for a 11pm shift after shooting Stine. Second, if my information and memory are correct, Lass worked nights at Letterman at the time of Stine’s murder. Could she have witnessed something odd about the Stine murderer that night and been silenced by Zodiac as a precaution?

Posted : July 1, 2020 2:45 am
(@nick-no-nora)
Honorable Member

How long did Donna Lass work at Letterman?

FTR: They were undergoing upgrades at the time. They opened a new 10-story building in Feb. 1969 and a research facility in 1973.

http://npshistory.com/publications/goga … spital.pdf

Posted : March 21, 2021 9:33 pm
Share: