Clear all

Jennifer Armour, Donna Richmond, and the 12-26-75 podcast

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@jamesmsv)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

This podcast seems to have flown under the radar a bit, possibly because the creators have been so thorough that the level of detail goes way beyond what the casual listener would want. They have been around for a couple of years and concentrated on trying to link the VR to EARONS and are an invaluable resource on these early crimes (along with some, in hindsight, very pertinent information on VR’s activity that just screamed COP, if only we’d known…).
https://soundcloud.com/12-26-75
They are also trying to link VR to 2 separate murders in the same county a few years prior – Jennifer Armour and Donna Richmond. Until recently I would have dismissed these cases on MO, but the 12-26-75 team are doing a good job of changing my mind. There is a danger, now that we know about JJD, of trying to fit the POI to the evidence, but so many pieces of VR seem to be falling into place that these 2 cases are now more compelling.
And in another twist, they are examining an even earlier series of crimes they are calling the Exeter Ransacker. Just how far back are we going to have to go? It’s mind-boggling.

Check out my website: www.darkideas.net

Posted : June 4, 2018 11:23 am
(@anonymous)
Noble Member

Interesting new article on the Donna Jo Richmond case.

Sounds like the idea is getting some traction that local cop, DeAngelo, may have planted the handyman’s invoice book of known sex offender Oscar Clifton under Donna’s bicycle. The convicted Clifton died in prison 38 years later, having always proclaimed his innocence.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime … 49615.html

Posted : July 25, 2018 5:39 pm
(@jamesmsv)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Yes, it almost sounds so far-fetched… until you start reading into the case. When people suspected EARONS may have had other crimes to his name, I for one never imagined so many would crop up once JJD was unmasked. His potential timeline just keeps being pushed back and, regrettably, it doesn’t look much like he started with less-serious crimes than those we know him for. Unfortunately with so much on their plate I highly doubt any prosecutor will get as far back as these cases when deciding what to charge him with.

Check out my website: www.darkideas.net

Posted : September 21, 2018 7:53 pm
Share: