Clear all

Are You Serious?

30 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
(@ktspirit)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I don’t recall you ever helping me, Stitch. I realize some are making fun of me, but I’m honestly trying. I’m new and I have questions others may have already researched thoroughly. I’m finding it difficult to search specific things. I find a lot of speculation (as I’m doing), but very few facts. I am probably going off on tangents about facts that catch my attention, but I hope to put some of those together.

One of these tangents concerns the paper Zodiac used for the ciphers he mailed. If I needed to align rows and columns with my symbols, I would use translucent paper and trace from the underlying grid/graph. These are just my thoughts. I also can’t read much from the maps I find online. Most show major highways, but not the numbers of local roads. I live in an area where local road numbers are significant. Just ignore me if I’m not helping.

Posted : June 12, 2017 6:35 pm
(@stitchmallone)
Prominent Member

My apologize KT and thought you was just messing with us. Anyhow good luck to your questions you have and hope you find the answers you seek.

Posted : June 12, 2017 8:43 pm
(@ktspirit)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I appreciate your apology, Stitch, though you don’t write any better than Zodiac, lol. I wonder if English was his second language. I’m just looking for facts, not guesstimates. If I annoy you, just send me on the trail of concrete information. I don’t presume the cops have released every detail, but I’d like to see what is available. Who knows, something I find may send you or others in the right direction.

Posted : June 12, 2017 10:46 pm
Seagull
(@seagull)
Member Moderator

kt, have you read the police reports? If not, they are available here-

http://www.zodiackiller.com/

Click on "Victims" for the individual reports for each attack.

There are also other police reports in the "Special Reports Archive".

You will find that as you learn more and more about the cases there is no such thing as absolute facts. Even the police reports have proven over time to have errors but the information that is available to us is the best there is at this time because it’s all we have.

www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com

Posted : June 12, 2017 11:17 pm
(@ktspirit)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thank you seagull and I have something to add privately regarding your signature request.

Posted : June 13, 2017 12:46 am
(@ktspirit)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I’m sorry if I’m jumping around a lot. There is just so much information and speculation on this case. I’ll offer my thoughts and leave the rest to the experts.

I find it hard to believe a person who took the time to write codes and letters couldn’t look up the correct spelling of words in a dictionary. Are those misspellings significant (a code within a code)?

He also justifies his ciphers left and right, (could there be spaces to allow justification?) and some letters he wrote are clearly justified left with hyphens to the right when breaking up words. The writing in the letters is much neater and aligned than the sloping of the envelope address. I’m still thinking he used lined paper under his documents.

He was fixated on being published in newspapers. Those articles are usually printed justified left and right as close as possible. I don’t know much about newspaper typesetting back then.

So there you go. I’m probably way overthinking on this, lol.

Posted : June 13, 2017 8:20 pm
 Soze
(@soze)
Prominent Member

How does your missing pinkie fit into all of this gathering of thoughts. Curious minds want to know.

Soze

Posted : June 13, 2017 9:52 pm
 Soze
(@soze)
Prominent Member

You know what I really don’t care to read your response. I think stitch had you pegged from the start.

Soze

Posted : June 13, 2017 10:00 pm
(@ktspirit)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I tried to start this project with a fresh look, without reading theories and speculations. I’ve asked questions and gave some of my ideas (maybe off the wall). Some people here have offered links for more information. I can see, from my reading, experts have covered many of the same things I was thinking about, to no avail. Who am I to offer anything new? I’m not needed or wanted here and I won’t take the abuse. The outcome of this case has no impact on my life. I hope the guy is dead. You stay in your little forum. I don’t see much discussion going on here. I’ll be out of your hair.

Posted : June 14, 2017 4:06 am
(@ktspirit)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

P.S. How do I unregister for this site?

Posted : June 14, 2017 4:10 am
Seagull
(@seagull)
Member Moderator

https://youtu.be/pSIjpv7yz84

I don’t think you can unregister but one of the mods can delete you, if you wish.

www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com

Posted : June 14, 2017 4:20 am
(@stitchmallone)
Prominent Member

Thanks Soze and pretty sure I did nail it. ktspirit go re-read your post again and the first post you made on this board. Called Are you serious ? You insulted the owner and members of this board with the title alone. You are very sarcastic from the get go! Even more so what you wrote in that post! Then so vague when people try to help you and still are! Again good luck to you and not wasting anymore time replying to you! Ps. your little knowledge of the case and your attitude wont be missed or needed here!

Posted : June 14, 2017 6:03 am
(@stitchmallone)
Prominent Member

One other thing is you act like all members here just like to chat and have no interest in solving the case all the years this forum been here. You are going to be the savior of the board and solve the case. Wow!

Posted : June 14, 2017 7:16 am
(@ktspirit)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

You are absolutely right, Stitch, and I was too dense to see it before. I was so wound up in my own thoughts and questions, I didn’t think about anyone else. I’m the one who owes an apology and I’m sorry. You brought me back down to my true level. I thank you for that, but ouch! LOL

I should just stick to my environmental studies from now own, eh? I"ll take nature over murder any day!

Posted : June 14, 2017 9:02 pm
(@stitchmallone)
Prominent Member

All good KT and officially welcome to the board.

Posted : June 14, 2017 9:26 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: