Clear all

REVIEW OF MY UPCOMING SECOND EDITION

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@mike_r)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Review of "In The Shadow of Mt. Diablo: The Shocking True Identity of the Zodiac Killer," by Tom Zoellner, former SF Chron reporter and author, who wrote the first article about my research in 2000:

It is no exaggeration to call the identity of the Zodiac Killer the most maddening unsolved crime in American history. Tens of millions of words have been spilled on various theories. But it is also no exaggeration to say that Mike Rodelli’s case stands above them all for the depth of his research, the ingenuity of his insights, the lucid quality of his prose, the bulldoggedness of his dedication and his calmly methodical way of showing how the violence might have emanated from the highest levels of San Francisco society. Not everyone will agree with his startling conclusion to the case, but connoisseurs of true crime can certainly agree that Rodelli has made himself into a reluctant master of the genre: a detective’s sensibility matched with a novelist’s talent for storytelling. Had he been in Bay Area law enforcement when Zodiac was active, we might not have needed this book."

Mike Rodelli

Author, The Hunt for Zodiac; 3.9 stars on Amazon and
In The Shadow of Mt. Diablo: The Shocking True Identity of the Zodiac Killer, a second edition in print format. 4.3 Amazon stars and great Editorial reviews. Twitter:@mikerodelli

Posted : April 9, 2021 12:13 am
Share: