Clear all

Just my thoughts

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@ktspirit)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Yes, I’m new to this case. There is a lot to sift through and I’ll admit I’m jumping around. My question concerns astrological versus astronomical signs/constellations. I haven’t found anything about the 13th astronomical constellation of Ophiuchus. I don’t know if this significant, but this one seems to be the forgotten constellation. Also, there are many national forests or state/locals parks near the murder sites. Was this guy camping as a cover? I am getting paranoid that Zodiac is reading this site, since reading about what Tahoe27 discovered.

The Zodiac’s signature intrigues me. It looks like just the center of a target. Most targets have ever larger concentric circles. Maybe he has headed in an arc within feasible driving distance to expand his range. I don’t think he could go much further west, but east is wide open.

I don’t have a computer with fancy programs to run correlations, so maybe some of you do. I’m just adding my 2 cents, for what it’s worth.

Posted : June 16, 2017 10:07 pm
(@zodiacclues123)
Estimable Member

The pines card makes me think he’s a park ranger and fits in with my new clues on the Phillips 66 map led me to believe he’s a park ranger as his cover and getaways. He gets the authority as soon as he is back into a park, he’s always 1 to 15 minutes away from a park after his crimes and the California coast is all state park run. Darlene Ferrin had her license out when the police arrived(pretty strange that wasn’t looked into more and (maybe it was I’m new to this to) as well as my map border/fold clues which was found quick). The star constellation I believe is Cygnus which has 14 stars that I was comparing to his one card with the 14 in it. There is an August 1970 north hemisphere constellations on the web pic, and to check out the Roman, Greek and Chinese zodiacs for clues, I don’t got my comp so I can’t put it up. If you want to check my The Zodiac Killers Close Proximity to national parks on YouTube on channel LoveMeSomeKnowledge_ and on here as well and I’m going to change the last title from This is the zodiac speaking – the land brothers to zodiac killer – park ranger , because what if I’m wrong about which park ranger and accusing you know? For my video Zodiac Killer Land markers and docks , just wondering about Sanskrit and there spelling of checks and marks, I’ll check it out after;)(pun intended) Maybe with the old archaeological writings and finds, he’s a Zechariah Sitchin and Von Daniken fan, they came out about his time, Idk. What was that Tahoe27 discovered about Zodiac watching this site? Thanks.

Posted : June 17, 2017 4:06 am
(@ktspirit)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I don’t know, but I see Zodiac as at least a land surveyor or engineer. There was a lot of highway construction going on during this period. I was looking for certain highways and found how they have changed over the years. Perhaps he knew he would be moving on after his job in the confirmed area was done. I think he knew he could expand his range. Maybe he was with the Army Corps of Engineers (possibly as a civilian), USGS, or something. He certainly knows maps, though there are many ways to make a map, depending on what one wants to portray.

Posted : June 17, 2017 6:05 am
(@anonymous)
Noble Member

I don’t know, but I see Zodiac as at least a land surveyor or engineer. There was a lot of highway construction going on during this period. …

It is true that Zodiac knows something about road construction; see my avatar, in which he drew a road with a camber (the raised curve allowing rain to run off to kerbsides). And that pipes were being laid alongside Lake Herman Road at the time of that crime.

So, if some retired road construction guy or engineer confesses, it would fit.

He’s certainly an on-the-road killer. And perhaps a fisherman or rural landowner too re. his threat to use an anfo-bomb, which was a method for creating a pool by essentially making a crater in a field using readily-available explosive material.

Posted : June 17, 2017 4:20 pm
(@ktspirit)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thanks RTF. I have only been working on for a few week (why, I don’t know, lol) and haven’t seen the drawings yet. I’ve been running off on tangents, taking notes, etc. Maybe I should go through this information in chronological order.

If Zodiac is a professional engineer or something, he would probably be sent by the federal, state or local government to seminars, training courses, meetings, etc. Depending on his level with his employer, these trips could be anywhere. Maybe he got a promotion that allowed him to move outside of his initial boundaries? I’m just thinking and still have a lot to read, no doubt.

Posted : June 17, 2017 9:31 pm
Share: