I-65 Serial Killer Identified, but Deceased

3 Posts
3 Users
6 Reactions
traveller1st
(@traveller1st)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

https://americancrimejournal.com/i65-serial-killer-identified/?fbclid=IwAR3Zy2g7P1Urs1R2RjXgzp4hfjVQYvuH3oEliH8pwwFeYALo_EWlzRHBKMY

His reign of terror began at least 35 years ago in Elizabethtown, Kentucky, with the brutal murder of Vicki Heath. Then came the infamous “Days Inn Murders”, the horrific murders of Margaret Mary “Peggy” Gill and Jeanne Gilbert on the same dark and cold Indiana night. Law enforcement officials say it may take “weeks or months” before a press conference.

“We are working towards a multi-agency release and anticipate it being available sometime in the the next few weeks [months]”

Detective Chris Denham, Elizabethtown Police Department

This topic was modified 2 years ago 3 times by traveller1st

I don’t know Chief, he’s very smart or very dumb.

Posted : March 30, 2022 10:27 am
Tahoe27
(@tahoe27)
Member Moderator

Thanks for this, Trav.   While the guy is dead, it is good to at least know.  You have to wonder how many others my have died at his hands.  I have to wonder why he told his last victim “don’t look back”….rather than kill her.  

I, for one, am grateful for cameras everywhere.  Maybe when you add DNA to the mix, it has cut down on these types of crimes.  I always cringe at women working late hours in public places by themselves.  

…they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs–other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac’s doorstep. L.A. Times, 1969

Posted : June 11, 2022 5:38 pm
Chaucer
(@chaucer)
Moderator Admin

I am thrilled that these cold cases are being solved, and in many cases the perps are being brought to justice.

Still, with each one I read about, it makes me disappointed that we aren’t any closer to identifying the most infamous unsolved serial killer case in the country. 

I’m beginning to lose hope…

“Murder will out, this my conclusion.”
– Geoffrey Chaucer

Posted : June 12, 2022 4:52 pm
Tahoe27, Tahoe27 and Tahoe27 reacted
Share: