What happened to Lynn Luray? Aug. 17, 1964 – Long Beach,CA

91 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
15.3 K Views
(@pinkphantom)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

This young girl’s sweet face keeps calling me back to her missing persons report. She disappeared after leaving Long Beach with an unknown adult male and may have travelled outside of the area. There is not much information available in her case. Her disappearance truly is a mystery. Who was the man she got into a car with? Where were they heading? What became of Lynn Bernadette Luray?

http://www.411gina.org/cases/luraylynnbernadette.html

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: August 17, 1964 from Long Beach, Los Angeles County, California
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: October 5, 1948
Height: 5’0" (152 cm)
Weight: 100 lbs (45 kg)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel (may appear to be hazel or green.)
Race: White
Case Number: 009-00125-3199-400
Details of Disappearance
Lynn was last seen in Long Beach, California on August 17, 1964. She may have traveled out of the area in the company of an adult male. Her height and weight are approximations.

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department
323-890-5500

Source Information
NCMEC

Posted : June 18, 2015 6:10 am
(@pinkphantom)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Found something but it could be complete crap so… Grain of salt… But still it’s something. Also this thread references an interesting Z POI posed years ago named Troy Houghton who is mentioned in the info pasted below. viewtopic.php?f=47&t=414 and btw Dennis Patrick Mower is in Spokane, WA. I think he is a pastor now.

The author of these posts (diesel88888888) went by Richard Glen Carlborg. http://dirtydozensbunker.com/showthread.php?p=1056817

Wasn’t his Name on the list of Minutemen found around 1964-65? RG Carlborg? http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html … 0&tab=page name listed on page 10. Next to the R G Colborg listed it states "Will work with Troy (Houghton)". R G Colborg’s real name is Keith Gilbert. His info gathered was incomplete bc his file was missing, but the FBI report mentions him agreeing to do "project #8". Could project #8 have something to do with the 8’s he uses to identify himself? What is project 8? he works at Screenland in Burbank, CA (per the report).

"The whole thing spooked Erick’s English wife so I had to move out of their house and into a different rooming house…then one day weeks later and after talking to Mower on a pay phone (basic fugitive rule, never call home, broken), I walked into the office, supra, and was told the police had called asking me by name, all three names I was using, (Richard Glen Carlborg), except no one knew the middle name except Myself and Mower…then the telephone rang and they said it was for me, when I picked up…silence! I made my apologies and carefully walked down the stairs and up the street where I crossed and observed the police rushing in. Took a buss home, called another friend and offered to sell him my M-2 carbine, German machine gun and an MG-34 I had picked up from the same source…he brokered them to Tom Bongales, deceased, in N. Vancouver giving me travel money; back to the buss station with everything I owned in my bag."

Diesel88888888 mentions Lynn:

"I was in my gun store, "The LA Ordnance Depot" on Victory Blvd., LA, CA, when the phone rang and a friend told me of actually hearing the shots that killed JFK, I had learned only minutes before of the Dallas event. A few minutes later a member of the Minutemen, Joseph Ray Cary, came into the store…when told of the event his comment was; "That is just too bit chin! This is the same man who a short time later was picked up in LA with a machine gun (M-2 Carbine, loaded), released on $250 bail, months later he disappeared for all intents and purposes and in the process skipped out on his bail. I never saw him again but Dennis Patrick Mower kept popping up with property that I recognized as his offering it for sale…and I did indeed buy some of it.

One day while visiting Mower at his home on Van Nuys Blvd in Sherman Oaks, CA, I looked into an open garage port door and observed a very young woman (girl) and when Mower realized I had seen her he got upset, ask me to wait in his apartment and visit with his mother…he later came in and indicated that it was nothing and said no more about it. The girl was Lynn Bernadette Luray, 15, born October 5, 1948, 5′, 100 lbs, white female, brown hair; hazel eyes.Agency Case Number: 009-00125-3199-400

Source Information:
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
California DOJ

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/luray_lynn.html

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki…archLang=en_US

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/show/5669

Unknown to me at the time, Lynn B. Luray was in the company with the fugitive Joseph Ray Carey. And Dennis Patrick Mower, Minuteman organizer and boyfriend of Troy Houghton, aha harboring both fugitives because Luray was reported as a run away. After I went to Vancouver, BC, as an international fugitive I spoke to Mower about Carey and told him that I would like for him to join me…Mower indicated the third party and told him to send them both, he was delighted…the next time I spoke with him he became ‘suspicious’ and mysterious in his language and insisted that under no circumstances was I to ever mention them again…when Mower later visited me in Ottawa, Ontario, he again repeated that I must not mention knowing either if arrested. I didn’t think much of it at the time, however, after I was arrested in Ottawa, deported to the US Border at Watertown, NY, and later deported to CA, Mower made several visits to me at the LA County Jail, and on one of these occasions he told me that Lynn B. Luray’s mother was going to come to the jail and visit me and wanted to talk to me about her daughter; Mower told me that I should not talk to her under any circumstances, that I was to just tell her that I had no information about her daughter, and to just git up and leave…all of which I did not ever knowing that I was helping Mower cover up a murder which he had committed, a double murder because neither of the individuals have ever been found. Later Troy Houghton disappeared…and again, Mower killed him probably because they were involved together and Mower wanted no witnesses…I don’t know whether Houghton’s body was ever found, his car was found off the road and full of bullet holes. (Mower retrieved some of my property while I was in Canada, one of the items was a WW-II German Walther P-38 with a Maxim silencer mounted to the barrel…Mower commented that he didn’t think it was a very good suppressor having used it for some purpose which he didn’t mention…and clearly had not used sub sonic 9mm ammo…and would not have known to.)

Lynn B. Luray’s mother contacted me a few years ago and I did everything I could to make as much as I remembered known to her…she may have died because she suffered from cancer, however, a friend of heres here in Seattle followed through until our contact was no longer productive.

The Zodiac Killer…has never been found or identified…and I suspect that Dennis Patric Mower is one and the same…his threats against my family were very real…because of him and an associate of his I could never tell the truth at trial in LA…ended up in San Quentin Prison for 5 years…interesting place, interesting people, shameful place to have to work!"

http://dirtydozensbunker.com/showthread.php?p=1056817 Posted by Diesel88888888 post 47.

Btw who is this Diesel88888888 guy???

Post 48 from Diesel88888888 also mentions Lynn Luray:
"In early 1964 I was in possession of 1,400 lbs of stolen explosives and in contact with Dennis Patrick Mower but he and Richard Gent Butler wanted to use it to kill Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. To stop the plan I called the Los Angeles Times and told a reporter that we had the explosives and were going to use them to kill King…the media went wild and this effectively stopped the plot but had disasterous consequences for myself…I ended up in Canada as a fugative. After a few weeks in Vancouver, B.C., I again contacted Mower and while we talked I mentioned that if he were in contact with Joseph Rea Carey, a fugative from a machine gun charge, I’d be happy to have his company in Canada. Mower got all excited about this prospect and ask me to call him back in a couple of weeks, it appeared to be a solution to his housing Carey and unknown to me a girl named Lynn Luraya (15) whom I had seen in Mower’s garage shortly after Carey ‘dissapeared’ but hadn’t connected the two events until ‘much’ later.
The next time I called Mower and ask him about sending Carey up he got all ’serious’ and told me not to “ever” mention the man’s name again and to forget I had ever known him…and implied a threat to my family.
Because of police activity in Vancouver I fled across Canada ending up in Ottowa, Ontario, in a house on Resaka St. While there Mower came up for a visit and stayed aobut a week. During this visit he told me all about Lee Harvey Oswald, that he had joined the Minuteman organization right after coming back from Russia…that he had been very disappointed with his adventure in the old USSR and wanted to make up for it…and that the JFK murder was a Minuteman operation.
Mower used this latter information to try to get me to return to the U.S. and ‘finish’ the job on MLK, promising me a ‘deal’ that to this day sounds an awful lot like the one James Earl Ray said was offered to him…by two men whom I believe were Dennis Patrick Mower and Troy Houghton/Haughton (Houghton spoke good Spanish and sometimes impersonated Cuban or other Latin Americans). I was offered a passport, money, safe passage to South Africa and told that the action was sanctioned by FBI J. Edgar Hoover himself. I refused and a week later I was picked up by the RCMP and deported to the U.S.
While Mower was still with me in Ottowa I again ask him about Carey and he got very upset with me and ‘ordered’ me not to ever mention him again, he also told me that if I should get caught under no circumstances was I to talk to anyone lest something happen to my parents and family members…I believed him and did not speak to anyone for months until I spoke with my attorney in Los Angeles after I was extradited from Wattertown, N.Y. I literally sat in jail and refused to speak to prisoners or guards during that time…this led to me being put into ‘isolation’ which suited me just fine…I’d never ben in jail before this.
At my age I’m happy to share this information because it was left out…I wasn’t called before any hearings because of my absence in Canada…almost a year…and because so many people I knew about were either disappearing or dying mysteriously.

Yes, there is/was a vast right wing ‘christian’ conspiracy to sieze the country. I’m surprised that President Obama’s folks haven’t picked up on it."

Another post goes deeper: "Several times during this period I spoke with Dennis Patrick Mower by pay phone to prearranged numbers, he was sheltering two fugitives; Joseph Ray Cary and an underage girl named Lynn Luray, and I suggested that they come to Vancouver and I would help them get relocated, ID, etc., and Mower was very excited about the idea…three weeks later when I again spoke with him he became very "mysterious" and tole me to never mention or talk about them again with him or anyone…when I brought them up again in person in Ottawa he gave me the same retort and told me that If I should be arrested in the future and mentioned him and them something would happen to my family, mother, et al., and I believed him"

Posted : June 18, 2015 6:27 am
(@pinkphantom)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Anyone have more info on this R G Carlborg/Keith Gilbert who claims to have seen Lynn after she disappeared from Long Beach? What happened to Lynn?

The 8’s in his name Diesel88888888 remind me of the "Taurus" or circle/8 symbols in one of the name cipher. Also his spelling get as "git" and bus as "buss" (just funny coincidences). Wonder if he is BSing and HE knows what happened to Lynn, anyone feel me on this?

The photo attached to this post is an Interesting code/cipher that Keith Gilbert supposedly made and was in his FBI file. It’s believed to be from 1968. Submitted by member Rand (Thank you!). The cipher can also be viewed at this thread posted by Rand.
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=414

Ugh and don’t make me say it but Gilbert and Sullivan.

Also here’s a link to a news report from 2005 about Gilbert/Carlborg being arrested in a WA state. Referred to as a cancer to his neighborhood. Would go around with a gun and German shepherd and bully people for their rent. Includes a pic of him. http://www.komonews.com/news/archive/41 … l?mobile=y AND a blog post about him. http://alexconstantine.blogspot.com/200 … r.html?m=1

Posted : June 18, 2015 5:57 pm
(@pinkphantom)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

^ note that the cipher above is signed with an "8" I believe. Or is it a wonky lower case "g"? Looks more like an 8.

Posted : June 18, 2015 9:12 pm
morf13
(@morf13)
Member Admin

The circle symbol with a . in it was used by Zodiac,and actually looks like what we see on the Riverside desk poem

There is more than one way to lose your life to a killer

http://www.zodiackillersite.com/
http://zodiackillersite.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/Morf13ZKS

Posted : June 18, 2015 10:10 pm
(@pinkphantom)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

It for sure is a symbol used also by the Zodiac. :shock: something in me tells me he knows more about Lynn. Additionally at 14-15 years old he refers to her as being a fugitive because she was a runaway. Last time I checked runaways ARE NOT fugitives and that is a mischaracterization of her Imo. It makes me wonder what else is off about his account of Lynn and who actually murdered her. I was considering that she was a Z victim for some time now, but had nothing to point to that even being a possibility. Then while searching Lynn’s name I stumble across Gilbert’s forum post on the extremist right wing site in which he talks about seeing her after she disappeared and even mentions Z.

Posted : June 18, 2015 10:13 pm
(@pinkphantom)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

"Gilbert’s credentials were unorthodox, to say the least. He had a 1965 conviction for possessing 1,400 pounds of stolen dynamite, with which he had planned to blow up a stage where Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was making a speech. In the 1980s, Gilbert was convicted in Idaho on charges related to sending hate mail to an adoption agency that placed black children with white families."
http://alexconstantine.blogspot.com/200 … r.html?m=1

Reminiscent of the Atlanta Child killings to me. Some believe Z may have been involved in some of the murders.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showth … em-Message
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta_murders_of_1979 –81

I wonder if those letters to the adoption agency are anywhere?

Here is the letter associated with Zodiac and the ATL Child murders found by Morf! Second letter mentions "bussing" (like Diesel’s use of the word buss which btw looks a lot like the enlarged all cap script in the CJB letter). And the longer letter in which he signs it zodiac looks much like the desk poem script at RCC in CJB case.

Posted : June 18, 2015 11:17 pm
(@pinkphantom)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I went to the FBI "vault" site and keyed in KG’s name to search and it pulled up many files, but the ones that interested me greatly were Files on the ATL child murders report and also the Hearst/SLA report. I couldn’t seem to find his name in the reports, but I could have missed it or simply his name could have been redacted. Does anyone know if someone’s name is redacted from a report if the report will still pull up when their name is searched?

https://vault.fbi.gov/search?Searchable … h+Gilbert+

Posted : June 21, 2015 7:21 am
ophion1031
(@ophion1031)
Noble Member

diesel88888888 is Keith Gilbert, I can verify that as I used to talk to him quite frequently. According to Mr. Gilbert, Dennis Patrick Mower murdered Lynn Luray and Joseph Cary (as well as Troy Houghton). Richard Glen Carlborg was an alias that Gilbert used. I’m not sure if Gilbert has posted some of this stuff because of the grudge he has against Mower or what, but you can find a lot of claims he has made on various websites. Gilbert has claimed that Troy Houghton was the "Raoul" that James Earl Ray kept speaking of and that Houghton was working with the CIA and Martin Luther King’s assassination. I will send you a PM here in a sec.

A few minutes ago on a toilet not very far, far away….

Posted : June 21, 2015 8:18 am
ophion1031
(@ophion1031)
Noble Member

Anyone have more info on this R G Carlborg/Keith Gilbert who claims to have seen Lynn after she disappeared from Long Beach? What happened to Lynn?

The 8’s in his name Diesel88888888 remind me of the "Taurus" or circle/8 symbols in one of the name cipher. Also his spelling get as "git" and bus as "buss" (just funny coincidences). Wonder if he is BSing and HE knows what happened to Lynn, anyone feel me on this?

The photo attached to this post is an Interesting code/cipher that Keith Gilbert supposedly made and was in his FBI file. It’s believed to be from 1968. Submitted by member Rand (Thank you!). The cipher can also be viewed at this thread posted by Rand.
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=414

Ugh and don’t make me say it but Gilbert and Sullivan.

Also here’s a link to a news report from 2005 about Gilbert/Carlborg being arrested in a WA state. Referred to as a cancer to his neighborhood. Would go around with a gun and German shepherd and bully people for their rent. Includes a pic of him. http://www.komonews.com/news/archive/41 … l?mobile=y AND a blog post about him. http://alexconstantine.blogspot.com/200 … r.html?m=1

The 8’s in Gilbert’s user name is eight eights to equal 88, which is used by the Aryan Brotherhood, which Gilbert was a part of. I once asked him about that cipher/code that Rand found from FBI files, and he avoided answering the question or maybe didn’t see it because I usually asked him a bunch of questions at once. If it was from 1968, Gilbert was locked up in San Quentin at the time. The Minutemen are very interesting, not just in regards to similarities with the Zodiac case, but in general.

Posted : June 21, 2015 9:03 am
(@pinkphantom)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CLEARING THIS UP OP!!!! :D

Did he mention anything about the ATL child murders or the SLA/Hearst incident since those were pulled up when I searched his name on the FBI vault? It’s SO creepy as I had a theory before looking it up that maybe he was involved in the ATL letters – then look him up in the vault and it pulls up part 23 of the 24 part report. I grew up in ATL and would love to see whoever was responsible for murdering those kids brought to justice – especially if an innocent man has been in jail for those murders. Or if it was just some nut named zodiac who wrote in a letter trying to take credit for the crimes in hopes of starting a race war – I want him to have egg on his face for pulling that fast one.

The Minutemen certainly are interesting in general besides them being the best Z POIs I’ve ever seen.

I can imagine why Gilbert might not want to discuss his Z like cipher he created in 1968 before the Z ciphers. ;) he seems perfectly fine talking about everything else, even his buddies murdering an innocent 15 year old little girl. So why not talk about the neato cipher KG? scared of the implications?

Also, I can believe Houghton was working with the CIA ! not only with the MLK Assasination (RIP!) but also the JFK (RIP!) assassination. Who knows maybe KG was, too. I can say from personal life experience that the CIA/FBI had some very dark days and because of this many guilty men are probably still free and protected by the old timers. Funny thing is – it’s a new generation. Out with the old and in with the new (that hold the old accountable).

Posted : June 21, 2015 5:57 pm
(@pinkphantom)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Ophion – when was KG locked up? You mentioned him being in San Quentin in 68. Do you have any timeline of his incarcerations?

Posted : June 21, 2015 6:49 pm
ophion1031
(@ophion1031)
Noble Member

Ophion – when was KG locked up? You mentioned him being in San Quentin in 68. Do you have any timeline of his incarcerations?

I would have to look again. I believe he was in San Quentin from 1965-1970, but I could be wrong. He did tell me that the Minutemen often wrote in codes/ciphers. He never mentioned Atlanta, but I never asked. He never really talked about the Zodiac case much, but I got a hunch that he thought Dennis Mower was Z. If I’m not mistaken, Troy Houghton may have testified against Gilbert in his trial when he was arrested for possessing 1,500 lbs of stolen dynamite. Gilbert’s name comes up in some RFK assassination conspiracies, and I think the FBI visited him in San Quentin to talk to him about it. If you google "Keith Gilbert Minutemen," that is one of the more interesting things you will find.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Houghton was working with the CIA. I read somewhere that he sold somebody that he had worked with them before. The link between Houghton and James Earl Ray sure is odd, and if Houghton really was "Raoul," then he had to have been working (and been funded) by the CIA. Rumor is that Robert DePugh had Houghton killed because he thought Houghton might testify against him, even though Houghton was known as "a very loyal man." Houghton working for the CIA could have definitely got him killed by DePugh. Or maybe he really did go underground and play the role of "Raoul" in the MLK assassination. If only James Earl Ray was still alive to be shown a photo of Houghton.

We have to be a bit careful what we post on here in regards to Keith Gilbert and Dennis Patrick Mower because they are still living, and I know Gilbert has been to this site and read the thread on Troy Houghton.

Posted : June 28, 2015 1:03 pm
Keith D. Gilbert
(@keith-d-gilbert)
Trusted Member

Dennis Patrick Mower killed Lynn Luray and Joseph Ray Carey, and if Mower was the Zodiac I have to wonder if these were the first Zodiac murders. Not to worry abut Mower suing anyone, he died in CA, 2013, I’ll get his obituary and post it for you later, I only learned about his demise a short time ago. Lisa Wogan, an investigative reporter living in Seattle, WA, contacted me about 2010 when I was still at FCI-Sheridan…at that time I began giving her all the information that I could remember…and don’t doubt it for a minute, Mower was the triggerman on the MLK murder with Troy Houghton spotting for him. Mower actually visited me in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada when I was living there as a fugitive, literally offered me the same deal that they made with James Earl Ray…when I refused to return to the US he dropped a dime on me, Mower always claimed support from FBI contacts, probably proved it with Ray because Ray only got caught when he stopped following order. Lisa Wogan’s inquiry into Mower probably panicked him, and Philip Earl Scheip, infra., wouldn’t talk to her…causing Mower to sell his house in Spokane, WA, and move back to Southern California, Thousand Oaks I believe. For the record here, Mower was also responsible for bombing the ‘Valley Peace Center’ several times and shooting a bullet hole through their window when they moved; Joseph Ray Carey was involved with him doing this…and becoming more paranoid by the minute. Lynn Luray was an under aged girl that Carey met at Wesley Swift’s church meetings at the Hollywood Womens Club, a block North of Hollywood Blvd. (Swift held about three meetings a week there…pretty wild stuff.)

Troy Houghton never testified against me…I hardly knew the man, he was Mower’s ‘special’ friend and lover. When I screwed up the attempt on MLK’s life I had to flee to Canada…and have to look at it this way; I saved MLK’s life…twice. Imagine that, and honestly, I didn’t care for the man or his message, but no one is involving me in a murder. Houghton was never likely to have had CIA contacts; I did have a CIA affiliated US Army Officer on my team…don’t read a lot into that…he just liked to train guerrillas and soldier with us in Griffith Park after dark; we had heard that the n!ggers were training in the park at night so we went hunting…for fun…never got caught.

Robert Bolivar DePugh and his family were members of a breakaway mormon church, as I recall it was called "The Restored Church of Jesus Christ, or something like that…started by Joseph Smith’s wife after Smith was assassinated because she just didn’t want to go along with the polygamy thing…a necessary solution for Smith because they were being overwhelmed with female converts from Europe and elsewhere…this may be the source of your code…just guessing because it was not the sort of thing I ever used, though Mower did…crude and sloppy from my point of view.

Phillip Earl Schieb, the famous car painter’s son, was a member of my team, he also worked at ‘Poor Richard’s Book Store’ as a sales clerk and the last time I saw him was in 1984 in Spokane, WA, where he had opened a car painting shop with his father’s support. If he is still alive he could confirm a lot of the John Birch Society stuff involved in the JFK assassination…but it is doubtful that he would, there is no statue of limitations on murder…I’ll discuss more about this later if anyone is interested.

Another thing, don’t be concerned about me suing anyone for commenting here, there is a lot of miss information and opinion out there, and I have no qualms about answering most of it…if I can; sometimes I feel like I’m the last witness standing on many of these issues. KDG, Esq.

No Shame, No Regrets, and No Apologies: Duty is Action; Fight or Die! Fight of I’ll Kill You Myself!

Posted : May 28, 2016 12:09 pm
Keith D. Gilbert
(@keith-d-gilbert)
Trusted Member

Richard Glen Carlborg was/is a very real person, a member of my MM team; when I had to flee from LA, CA, over the threat to MLK and theft of 1,400 lbs of explosives, it was RGC that drove me ut of LA to Lancaster, CA, where I bought a Greyhound Bus ticket to the next town, and similarly to the next until I arrived at the Canadian border; not having any ID Richard gave me his SS card to use for ID, at the Canadian border when they ask for more ID I just told them I was epileptic and couldn’t drive…in those days they didn’t issue id cards like driver’s licenses. I continued to use the name in Canada, secured Canadian ID and work papers, etc., until Mower told the feds where I was. I left Vancouver much the same way on the Canadian version of Grey Hound, can’t remember what it’s called at the moment. Arriving in Montreal…while leaving no direct trail I soon realized that my French was not up to the archaic French spoken in Quebec so I back tracked to Ottawa, Ontario, and secured new Canadian ID under the name of Richard Benjamin Carpenter…I kept the Richard because I was familiar with it.

It was while living in Ottawa that Mower came up and spent a week trying to convince me that I should return to the US and finish the job they had started. Reminding me that J. Edgar Hoover hated MLK and there was funding, ID, and a US passport to go to South Africa, but I was having none of it. For one thing It sounded just ‘too good to be true’ and I neither liked or trusted Mower, knew him to be a pathological liar and psychopath. He also confirmed my fears concerning the attempt by Lee Harvey Oswald and Gary Hemming attempting to buy machine guns at Clinton G. Wheat’s home on Lafayette Place, LA, CA. Hemming had used a different Spanish sounding name and Mower confirmed it. When I brought up Joseph Ray Carey’s name and suggested that he join me in Canada the reaction from Mower was quiet panic…he sternly warned me to never mention or bring him up again…at this time I had no idea Carey was with the Luray girl…or that both had been murdered by Mower. Mower also warned me against saying even a single word should I be arrested…I sat in the Watertown, NY, jail for three months without saying a word to anyone.

About a week after Mower returned to the US I was arrested by the RCMP, it was expected and I knew that Mower was behind it from either being careless or just giving me up…I had quit running, otherwise the moment Mower left I would have been gone. Eventually I was extradited to LA, CA, to stand trial; while in the LA County Jail Mower visited one day and warned me that a lady, Lynn Luray’s mother, was going to come to the jail and try to visit with me about her missing daughter, Mower warned me to refuse to talk to the woman and not ask questions…he said more but for the moment the details escape me. The poor lady did in fact come and request a visit but I had no idea what she was all about and simply told her that I couldn’t help her find her daughter and had no idea what she was talking about, which was true, it was only years later that I realized that the young girl I had seen in Mower’s garage was Lynn Luray. KDG, Esq.

No Shame, No Regrets, and No Apologies: Duty is Action; Fight or Die! Fight of I’ll Kill You Myself!

Posted : May 28, 2016 4:11 pm
Page 1 / 7
Share: