Notifications
Clear all

Episode 7 'The Spring of 1970' is out now

91 Posts
14 Users
0 Reactions
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

If you have photocopies in storage, then why not release the rubbish ? What have you got to lose. But my guess is you never will.

Yeah, that’s me, the guy who never shares the Zodiac info he acquires. :roll:

Also, I said "pretty sure" regarding having a copy of it. But why should I search my storage facility when you’ve already decided it was authentic?

Posted : May 27, 2021 5:04 am
(@batman)
Estimable Member

If Kathy Johns was not a Zodiac victim then that would mean that Don Cheney lied about Arthur Leigh Allen.

How would it mean he lied?

It would mean he lied because there is just no way that Arthur Leigh Allen would describe the Kathleen Johns kidnapping almost to a t right before it happened and not be involved. In other words, he was just making it up to make ALA look more like Zodiac.

Posted : May 27, 2021 5:06 am
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

Detective magazines were publishing such accounts as early as 1960 or so. Same with attaching a flashlight to a gun.

Posted : May 27, 2021 5:17 am
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

Amazing that you reject connunications you can’t even remember

…and you authenticate communications you’ve never even seen.

Posted : May 27, 2021 6:14 am
(@alphadeltarho)
Estimable Member

Does anybody know is KJ definitively considered herself to be a Zodiac Victim?

Zodiac at minimum tried to take credit for the crime, that in itself could add a lot more horror to the victims experience. He’s terrorizing her through the media and adding insult to injury, and that must have been humiliating to say the least. I consider her a victim of Zodiac regardless if he took her for a ride that night or not Any serial killer taunting you through the media is never okay. But if that’s the case, and Zodiac was taking credit of someone else’s crime for shock value, it obviously renders everything she said about Zodiacs description useless. I’m willing to bet he took her on a ride that night, and the baby messed up his plans. Zodiac had a public image he was trying to create, that of a serial killer, but I don’t think "baby killer" was an image he wanted.

Mah-na Mah-na

Posted : May 27, 2021 6:40 am
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

Does anybody know is KJ definitively considered herself to be a Zodiac Victim?

She has never said such a thing that I am aware of. Also, she didn’t follow mainstream media so I don’t think she felt all that terrorized. A lot was made of her moving but she was a bit of a gypsy.

Posted : May 27, 2021 7:13 am
Russ Thompson
(@russ-thompson)
Reputable Member

However, if she left home at 4pm and entered the man’s car at 11:15pm, then no problem

Thank you for the clarification! Your attention to the available time tables during the Zodiac crimes has really been informative!

That was too much!

Posted : May 27, 2021 6:08 pm
Russ Thompson
(@russ-thompson)
Reputable Member

If you have photocopies in storage, then why not release the rubbish ? What have you got to lose. But my guess is you never will.

Definitely need to measure those claims with your credibility stick.

That was too much!

Posted : May 27, 2021 6:10 pm
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

Definitely need to measure those claims with your credibility stick.

For sure, why would we believe the guy who produced a majority of the Zodiac letters for the world to see, would also have a copy of a hoax letter? :lol:

How about quit focusing on me and try and contribute something worthwhile to this discussion.

Posted : May 27, 2021 10:32 pm
loom
 loom
(@loom)
Trusted Member

Give Tom a break, he’s done more for this case than you ever could. :roll:

Posted : May 27, 2021 11:25 pm
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

Give Tom a break, he’s done more for this case than you ever could. :roll:

:D

Posted : May 27, 2021 11:49 pm
(@alphadeltarho)
Estimable Member

Watching Tom and Richard throw back and forth on Morphs site is like watching The Avengers movie.

Richard is kinda like Thor because of his awesome accent, he’s incredibly attractive, but his arrogance is off putting, Tom is kinda like Tony Stark, he knows what’s up and he’s right 100% of the time, but he’s a dick about it. Morph is like Nick Fury, he could chime in, but he’s a no show. … …. I’m like AntMan, I brought Tacos and have nothing real to offer except my opinion on the movie Back to the Future, which is like, the best time travel movie ever.

But seriously I’m just messing with you all, …. but also I’m not, because you guys will always accomplish more together. I really am eating tacos.

Mah-na Mah-na

Posted : May 28, 2021 4:48 am
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

Tom is kinda like Tony Stark, he knows what’s up and he’s right 100% of the time, but he’s a dick about it.

:lol:

Posted : May 28, 2021 5:01 am
loom
 loom
(@loom)
Trusted Member

I use to think Tom was full of bs and made lies to fit Gaikowski before, but then I quickly understood how smart and how much he’s done for this case. Maybe you’ll realize that soon too someday. :)

Posted : May 28, 2021 5:30 pm
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

I use to think Tom was full of bs and made lies to fit Gaikowski before

You can thank a guy with the initials of MB for that…

Posted : May 28, 2021 10:19 pm
Page 5 / 7
Share: