Dick Lonergan's alleged Sullivan Alibi

97 Posts
19 Users
6 Reactions
12.6 K Views
Chaucer
(@chaucer)
Moderator Admin

I really hope the DNA geneology comes back soon, so I don’t have to cringe every time someone tries to make their suspect "fit". :lol:

“Murder will out, this my conclusion.”
– Geoffrey Chaucer

Posted : April 18, 2019 5:30 am
Paul_Averly
(@paul_averly)
Prominent Member

I’m not sure why someone has to be linked to Napa/Vallejo. I used to visit both in my younger years, but I don’t think anyone would "link" me to them.

Not linked so much as "placed."

Posted : April 19, 2019 11:56 pm
Paul_Averly
(@paul_averly)
Prominent Member

I really hope the DNA geneology comes back soon, so I don’t have to cringe every time someone tries to make their suspect "fit".

Many have tried to make their suspect fit into the RCC library and all that evidence. Still to this day, only one suspect fits in with that.

P.S. :roll: :roll: :roll: :o :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :| :| :| :| :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :roll:

Posted : April 19, 2019 11:58 pm
jacob
(@jacob)
Noble Member

I really hope the DNA geneology comes back soon, so I don’t have to cringe every time someone tries to make their suspect "fit".

Many have tried to make their suspect fit into the RCC library and all that evidence. Still to this day, only one suspect fits in with that.

P.S. :roll: :roll: :roll: :o :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :| :| :| :| :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :roll:

Not one. Look at "KJC" on the top secret forum.

Posted : April 20, 2019 12:14 am
Quicktrader
(@quicktrader)
Famed Member

And not to forget about Z being there, too. :)

QT

*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*

Posted : April 20, 2019 2:19 pm
 zrek
(@zrek)

ABSOLUTELY

Posted : April 26, 2019 10:39 pm
(@marienbad)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @paul_averly

I really hope the DNA geneology comes back soon, so I don’t have to cringe every time someone tries to make their suspect “fit”.

In what way does he fit?  There is, as far as I know, no evidence that he was even there that night.  Some people report him to the police for being a bit weird, and he disappeared for a few days after the attack (how long exactly was he away?) He allegedly owned a VW and a motorbike and someone apparently heard a motorcycle that night (I am pretty sure plenty of people owned them though.) Did he have a car? Is there evidence he knew about engines and how to disable a car? Did he have motorbike?

If he was such a good suspect, why was he cleared, and not charged at all.  They had to have looked into him after the librarian (and others?) told police about him.  But he was never charged and it appears not even held on suspicion? If he is such a good suspect, they could have held him (not sure how long in the US in those days you could be held on suspicion though.)

I mean, all these connections and there is nothing but circumstantial stuff that seems to me very weak. In the town I am from, a kid kidnapped and stabbed a girl to death. I knew this guy, was at school with his brother, and dated his cousin. Does this make me a suspect in the case? Clearly not. Yet in Sullivan’s case the links to people involved seem to make people think he is guilty and also the Zodiac.

Someone claimed elsewhere that Ross had anger management issues, and was insanely jealous, would fly into a rage, yet the first two Z killings are not ragey at all. Drives up, parks, gets out, walks over, shoots 4 people enough times to kill them all, walks away, drives off.  The only one where there was any rage was at LB, and even there he doesn’t just run over, throw them down, tie them, and stab them in a frenzy.  The actual stabbings seem kinda frenzied, but apart from that, the whole thing seems kinda calm. Chats with BH, tells them a story, gets one to tie the other up, does the stabbing, and walks away.

It just feels to me like someone with mental illness is being blamed for the crimes, which doesn’t sit right with me tbh.

Posted : July 28, 2021 3:15 pm
Page 7 / 7
Share: