Clear all

Ken Narlow, Napa Valley Register, 1996

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@coffee-time)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Not sure how widely known this article is. Ken Narlow talking about Ted and Zodiac.

Posted : July 30, 2020 9:45 am
CuriousCat
(@curiouscat)
Noble Member

Odd they talk about being interested in a typewriter, didn’t they also show interest in one ALA had? That news story says a typewriter was "used in the letters to various California newspapers and police agencies".

As far as I know, a typewriter was only used in the CJB "confession letter". Maybe that’s what they meant, maybe it’s bad reporting, but I wonder if there are typed letters we have not seen, such as the "DMV letter".

Posted : July 30, 2020 10:08 pm
(@coffee-time)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

From what I’ve read, Narlow was pro-Riverside, so he was probably referring to the Confession letter, and the rest is typical bad reporting, but who can say for sure.

There’s also that typewritten "HA HA" letter that most people don’t think was really from Zodiac.

http://www.zodiackillersite.com/viewtop … f=37&t=434

Posted : August 1, 2020 9:18 am
(@coffee-time)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

2007. Narlow talking about typewriters again…"messages"? Well, I’m sure we’ve spent more time staring at these letters than any of the cops or analysts did.

Oh, and :lol: at Graysmith’s "artist’s intuition."

Posted : August 8, 2020 10:13 am
CuriousCat
(@curiouscat)
Noble Member

2007. Narlow talking about typewriters again…"messages"?

And it’s plural. More than one typewritten message. It could still be about the CJB case though.

Posted : August 8, 2020 7:39 pm
Share: