Clear all

Zodiac influenced by Boston Strangler 1968 movie

25 Posts
10 Users
0 Reactions
(@holmes201)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Forget about it. The Zodiac is gone. He was most probably killed.

Posted : March 11, 2015 2:14 am
(@valleylife)
Eminent Member

What leads you to believe that he was "most probably killed" as opposed to dying a natural death?

Posted : March 12, 2015 3:01 am
(@holmes201)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

What leads you to believe that he was "most probably killed" as opposed to dying a natural death?

He most likely tried to make a move on somebody and they caught him with his pants down, so to speak. The crazy way he acted is a sure recipe for disaster. Remember, it always comes to play that people get to big for their britches. Then they get handed their head. In NY the people wanted the Son of Sam so bad they put money on his head. The zodiac was a half assed serial killer at best. In fact he was just a copycat. As I wrote before, a second tier killer. Let’s put it this way, he wasn’t no Boston Strangler my friend.

Posted : March 12, 2015 7:08 am
(@holmes201)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

In fact I think we have a much more elite class of killers on the east coast. You got Black Deliah, the girl from Boston who got killed out there in Los Angeles. You got Zodiac, you have Hillside Strangler, you have Green a River killer. We have much more horrific murders in the east coast in my opinion. All the killers from Boston get set free though. I guess the FBI for some very strange reason finds it in the best interest of the public to let guys who have killed at least 15-20 people, go free after short prison terms. At least the people in the Boston area know the rules. No wonder the code of silence is alive and well in Boston.

Posted : March 12, 2015 7:21 am
(@holmes201)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

But the Zodiac is the most high level crime going. He is the one we must get.

Posted : March 12, 2015 7:23 am
murray
(@murray)
Reputable Member

In fact I think we have a much more elite class of killers on the east coast. You got Black Deliah, the girl from Boston who got killed out there in Los Angeles. You got Zodiac, you have Hillside Strangler, you have Green a River killer. We have much more horrific murders in the east coast in my opinion. All the killers from Boston get set free though. I guess the FBI for some very strange reason finds it in the best interest of the public to let guys who have killed at least 15-20 people, go free after short prison terms. At least the people in the Boston area know the rules. No wonder the code of silence is alive and well in Boston.

Maybe east coast killers are more vicious, or bring more attitude. But the number of victims in the case of the Green River killer is astronomical, in my opinion. Maybe it seems less scary when you know you would never fit into the killer’s MO, as far as victim demographics go.

Posted : March 12, 2015 11:34 am
Pettibon Junction
(@pettibon-junction)
Reputable Member

I guess the FBI for some very strange reason finds it in the best interest of the public to let guys who have killed at least 15-20 people, go free after short prison terms.

I’m from New England, so I’m curious to know exactly who you might be referring to here. Whitey Bulger?

"There are such devils."
-The Pledge

Posted : March 12, 2015 1:11 pm
(@holmes201)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I guess the FBI for some very strange reason finds it in the best interest of the public to let guys who have killed at least 15-20 people, go free after short prison terms.

I’m from New England, so I’m curious to know exactly who you might be referring to here. Whitey Bulger?

No not at all. I would recommend the book, Gangsters of Boston, by George Hassett. There are so many names of gangsters that were let to have a free ride. That’s all these guys do. There are so many cases of this happening in Boston that keeping track of all those killers is quite a chore.

Posted : March 13, 2015 6:07 am
(@holmes201)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Maybe east coast killers are more vicious, or bring more attitude. But the number of victims in the case of the Green River killer is astronomical, in my opinion. Maybe it seems less scary when you know you would never fit into the killer’s MO, as far as victim demographics go.

You’re right about that. Let me tell you, all these killers are scary. They kill innocent people who are minding their Ps and Qs. This forum is a kind of think tank for people who want to get these monsters, especially the Zodiac. If we never solve this case it’s ok, the research methods being thought up by the members of the site are very impressive. What a nice celebration well have if we can help the people catch him.

Posted : March 13, 2015 6:21 am
(@zydeco)
Estimable Member

@Pettibon Junction,

Yeah he messed up, but do you think there is something specific that made him so scared?

Leaving behind fingerprints, locking eyes with a number of teenage witnesses, and walking right past a patrol car speeding to the scene of the murder would probably do it. His whole "I look entirle different when doing my thing" as well as the bit about how he didn’t *really* leave his prints on the cab feels to me like a bit of the old killer doth protest too much.

Yes, I totally agree. It’s hilarious! I also think he was spooked because the 8 year-old recognised him. (Then – ‘kiddies’ became good targets.)

Posted : May 28, 2015 11:32 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: