Zodiac Discussion Forum

New Potential Lette…

Notifications
Clear all

New Potential Letter From Zodiac From 1972? Dragon Card Input Using Google LENS Potential Match Of Handwriting

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@alonzo)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hi everyone, I’m wondering if this is a letter from The Zodiac written to a Boston Judge in 1972? It seems to be close to his writing, especially like the NY Albany letter if that one is real. Please check this out, If this is already known, let me know.

So I used Google’s free LENS tool that visually matches images on the web. I used LENS on the Zodiac Dragon card, and near the top of the results was this link to LongRoadToJustice.org, which shows a picture of a letter a judge received in 1972 around the Boston Black Bussing Situation. 

I know this can’t 100% match, but I figured I’d show it to see what people think because at first glance it does seem similar to Zodiac.

The image is attached here and the link to this letter is removed link

Perhaps there are more writings waiting to be discovered with Google Lens? There was also a match from one of Zodiac’s letters to a U.S Air Force plane squad called the Ass Am A Dragon’s, which might be linked to the Dragon Card, I’m not sure.

Thanks.

Posted : August 10, 2022 11:25 am
morf13
(@morf13)
Member Admin

Not much at all like Zodiac’s writing in my opinion 

There is more than one way to lose your life to a killer

http://www.zodiackillersite.com/
http://zodiackillersite.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/Morf13ZKS

Posted : August 10, 2022 3:39 pm
(@alonzo)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @morf13

Hi Morf, ok thanks.

Here is another letter I found regarding a rejected newspaper ad from the University of Texas Library Records that the TitWillo Letter Matched using Google Lens, I thought this was sort of similar.

Posted : August 10, 2022 5:07 pm
(@alonzo)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

And here is the second letter with the link to the Texas U website.

Just wanted to share these just in case they could lead to anything with Z.

Posted : August 10, 2022 5:09 pm
(@alonzo)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

And here is a visual image matched with the NY Albany letter of a handwritten note by a killer who left notes and taunted Police.

He was convicted of murdering April Tisley, this happened in Indiana.

This post was modified 2 years ago by Alonzo

Posted : August 10, 2022 6:14 pm
(@alonzo)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Two years after the murder he came back and wrote this message on a barn.

Posted : August 10, 2022 6:22 pm
(@alonzo)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

To Update this — I found another writing using Google LENS on the first letter the Zodiac sent out, and in the results was an unknown letter written to an Airline complaining about where his seat is located. This is dated from 2005 so it might be a long shot, but maybe it could lead somewhere if it was written by Zodiac. removed link

— The whole letter is about 5 pages in length, this first image is only the FIRST page, and the rest can be found at the URL in said image.

It’d be great if this was Z’s writing because then it could maybe be traced back to the airplane passenger list. The airline notes also it was handwritten, unsigned, and gave the wrong flight #, was that on purpose?

This post was modified 2 years ago 7 times by Alonzo

Posted : August 12, 2022 1:37 pm
(@alonzo)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @morf13

Hi Morf, please take a look at this photo of a letter sent from the UK.

I used Google LENS on the Bates letter, and it pinged on a murder letter that was sent to the victim’s parents.

Near the top of the results are also the SF Chronicle letters from Zodiac, so there may be something here.

I know the Bates letters were claimed to be a hoax, but maybe there is something to this other card. If you LENS this UK card, it links back to the Bates letter and the Zodiac SF letters.

Here is the quote from the web page regarding the murder victim —

No-one has ever been charged over the death of Sean McGann in April 1979

A person who wrote a letter to the family of a murdered 15-year-old boy claiming they had “important information” about his killer is being sought by police 40 years on.

Sean McGann was found dead in an alleyway at the back of Birchfield Road East in Northampton in 1979.

Police hope someone may recognise the handwriting of the letter, which the family received 12 years later.

They will also carry out a forensic review of the original evidence.

In a statement issued by police, Sean’s family said he was a “much-loved son, brother, grandson and nephew and is greatly missed”.

On Tuesday, 17 April 1979, between 17:30 and 18:00, Sean left his grandparents’ home in Victoria Gardens, Northampton, to visit the funfair at Midsummer Meadow.

He failed to return home that evening and his body was found by a passer-by at 08:10 the following day. He had been strangled.

Police said the letter to Sean McGann’s family had only recently come to light

“His jacket and glasses were missing and have never been found, and his shoes and belt had been left a short distance from his body.

“It’s very possible that someone knows who murdered Sean, or has information they didn’t share at the time which may provide that all-important missing piece of the jigsaw.”

This post was modified 2 years ago by Alonzo

Posted : August 13, 2022 9:42 pm
(@alonzo)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

To Update — I’m not certain if this has been covered, but I thought it was interesting so I’ll post it.

Google LENSING the Avery Halloween Card returns matches “Sigil Of The Arch Angel Michael, which ties into astrology and black magic — witchcraft, spells. So I know some have speculated that the 4 dot symbol is a cattle brand, but it seems it’s most likely black magic symbolism.

I’m sure this is known but wanted to bring it back up.

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by Alonzo

Posted : August 14, 2022 3:23 pm
Share: