7 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
Quicktrader
(@quicktrader)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Somewhere I had received that second source piece of information:

‘A woman living on South Dora Street, Ukiah, has reported to authorities that she has been receiving annoying phone calls in which, upon answering her phone, she heard breathing, and then a deep adult voice. She told sheriff’s deputies that the adult voice said: "This is Zodiac – you are next!" Sheriff’s deputies and phone company officials are investigating. The woman reported the annoying calls Monday.’

Z high season, however the location is interesting. Also the description of the call (breathing, you are next, multiple calls etc.).

The article is interesting as Ukiah is quite far in the North, dozens of miles away from Vallejo or SF.

Six weeks later, ‘In the wood dies April’ appears, later Albany letters.

Ukiah Daily, Tuesday, June 1, 1971

QT

*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*

Posted : January 23, 2014 10:10 pm
morf13
(@morf13)
Member Admin

In the last batch of FBI files that they released to me, there was something about a threat on a woman and her Family I think, the name was redacted, but there was some sort of mention regarding the Oakland A’s baseball team. I will see if I can find it, not sure if it has anything to do with this situation or not.

There is more than one way to lose your life to a killer

http://www.zodiackillersite.com/
http://zodiackillersite.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/Morf13ZKS

Posted : January 27, 2014 11:55 pm
Seagull
(@seagull)
Member Moderator

This is the article QT is talking about. It’s confusing because he has titled the thread "June 1972 Call" but it happened in 1971.

www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com

Posted : January 28, 2014 3:24 am
Quicktrader
(@quicktrader)
Famed Member
Topic starter

This is the article QT is talking about. It’s confusing because he has titled the thread "June 1972 Call" but it happened in 1971.

Thanks for posting, oops..date corrected.

Qt

*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*

Posted : January 28, 2014 10:29 am
(@simplicity)
Prominent Member

whatever came of this?

Yes, dyslexia is probably my first undiagnosed language.

Posted : July 6, 2019 12:03 am
Quicktrader
(@quicktrader)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Nothing, most likely because the woman’s name was not made public. Nobody knows if the woman is still alive, was killed or not etc. Just the phone calls alone wouldn’t have changed anything.

Nevertheless, Z at that time had to ‘disappear’ for sure. So why not Ukiah, he might even still live there.

QT

*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*

Posted : July 6, 2019 2:52 pm
(@simplicity)
Prominent Member

Cheers quick, Not to make it about a poi but.

Harvey’s ex lived in Ukiah during this time and well it’s a small town, dead end.

Yes, dyslexia is probably my first undiagnosed language.

Posted : July 6, 2019 3:41 pm
Share: