3 Users
0 Reactions
ophion1031
(@ophion1031)
Noble Member
Topic starter

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0469999/?ref_=tt_rec_tt

Have not seen this on yet.

A few minutes ago on a toilet not very far, far away….

Posted : April 8, 2015 2:31 pm
Pettibon Junction
(@pettibon-junction)
Reputable Member

Have not seen this on yet.

I remember bringing the DVD over to a friend’s house to watch as soon as it came out. To this day, he still hasn’t forgiven me.

Suffice it to say, you’re not missing much. ;)

"There are such devils."
-The Pledge

Posted : April 8, 2015 3:48 pm
traveller1st
(@traveller1st)
Member Moderator

It’s … niche. :?

I didn’t mind it but not for any normal reasons. My friend bough it for me as one of birthday gifts a few years ago and it was the metal case version so that at least was cool. The film itself is just weird nonsense but it’s so bad it’s almost cool, almost, and it’s related to Zodiac and as I said in a metal case so I’m glad I own it. I think if I’d bought a standard version myself I would not be so forgiving lol.

Would I recommend buying it? No, no way, unless you find it for a buck or less and it’s the nice case lol … even then….mmm probably no. Same for watching it but then I can’t say don’t ever watch it but that’s me with anything Zodiac related. I like to check everything out. At best some things can spark ideas. This is more likely to make you want to set fire to your eyes though.

I don’t know Chief, he’s very smart or very dumb.

Posted : April 8, 2015 4:58 pm
ophion1031
(@ophion1031)
Noble Member
Topic starter

I saw the movie as a triple feature for like $4 and it had The Green River Killer and one other movie with it. Was thinking of getting it, but maybe not after what you guys have said about it.

A few minutes ago on a toilet not very far, far away….

Posted : April 9, 2015 7:12 am
Share: