15 Users
0 Reactions
23.3 K Views
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Fini.

I think if anyone missed this then fine because it was all about getting it to the right people. I think they aren’t deaf. Like I said I am probably wrong. Chances are slim but I do hope some of what I did could at least give people a possible angle into the whole thing. The book has been down awhile. The site on hold. All my free choices. No pressures. Thanks to anyone who could listen and help. No hard feelings. I give the Zodiac community a tough go at times I know. However it really is a very tiny niche thing online and I am sure common sense prevails anyway in the end. So basically it’s all gone. Feel free to delete this thread. :)

No big news or anything just a kind request if you could help me delete the Mr. White Belt thread. No reason other than I never held out much for this. I wanted to try for two years max to get the right people to notice it. That’s all I intended. It was never a long haul project to keep cycling on and on with. I am sure nobody there is deaf. Anyway I reduced all my Reddit posts to the minimum with no POI stuff.

https://www.reddit.com/user/B-D-Holland/posts/

Pretty much the account is now dark as well as any links to POI work.

So I believe it is time for this thread viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4855 to go. (maybe someone else has deleted it. I asked doranchak and traveller1st).

I never held out much for this. I had no long term goals with it. After a couple of years that would be enough for me to call it quits and pull it.

The book has been offline since before Christmas. Not available anymore.

The book I hope got attention of the people who needed to see it like yourself. That’s probably as much as anyone can ask of anyone in this Zodiac online community environment.

So my Reddit profile gone dark. I won’t delete it so I can get messages but I don’t expect any. www.zodiachalloweencard.com has two things on it. The Tim Holt solver I expanded upon. The Concerned Citizen card I think was a clue. Nothing else nor POI stuff on that site.

I think that about does it for the most part. This site was really the only place I left a POI presentation. So if you could help remove that thread/delete it, then thanks for the help.

I’m never wanted to drag this out like other POI stuff. Never my intention. I just wanted to give it the go I think it maybe had. I am probably wrong. I don’t know I am. I just think I am probably wrong and there was a small chance maybe it was something. I am not going to inflate it into some long term POI campaign like you see on here.

Enough is enough. Thanks for great discussions. I hold no animosity to anyone. I hope people can at least hold none against me.

Hopefully with this thread gone that will be the bulk of it offline.

Thanks again!

www.zodiachalloweencard.com has a 400 paged book for free containing the super solution with an overarching explanation of the cards and more.

Posted : June 29, 2020 1:26 pm
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

What does a white belt have to do with anything?

Nobody described Zodiac as wearing a white belt.

Posted : June 29, 2020 8:30 pm
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

For people who wanted to see the white belt reference in the police files, one of the three girls who were being stalked at Lake Berryessa a little while before Bryan and Cecelia were attacked described their creepy good looking guy wearing it. See the second paragraph on it’s lower part.

www.zodiachalloweencard.com has a 400 paged book for free containing the super solution with an overarching explanation of the cards and more.

Posted : June 29, 2020 11:22 pm
Jarlve
(@jarlve)
Famed Member

Widow’s peak, narrow nose and rather heavy set. Looks interesting. Though no glasses and has dark hair. How does his age match?

AZdecrypt

Posted : June 29, 2020 11:41 pm
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Widow’s peak, narrow nose and rather heavy set. Looks interesting. Though no glasses and has dark hair. How does his age match?

Born 1937. What’s important is even if a few people debate semantics over words like widow’s peak or try to speak on the artists behalf and witness behalf, the composite is clearly showing the recesses of hair on the left and right with a protruding middle. So it has always been there since the witnesses to that attack described it to the artist.

Posted : June 29, 2020 11:47 pm
(@mccririck)
Trusted Member

Who is he??

Posted : June 29, 2020 11:48 pm
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Who is he??

He is a total unknown I have found working through some things. Haven’t made a big deal of him which is why only a few people here and there have seen it while I was gathering more data on him.

I decided to put together that image and give a few details just to see how those compare to what POIs have already been looked at.

Posted : June 30, 2020 12:21 am
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

The witness stated it might not have been a belt. And we don’t even know the man she saw was the Zodiac.

And nobody who saw the real Zodiac described a white belt.

Posted : June 30, 2020 7:30 am
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

Nobody described a narrow nose. And nobody mentioned a widow’s peak until an elderly Don Fouke.

Some of the information seen in the wanted poster was filler added by the artist, not at the direction of the witnesses. Nobody happened to notice Zodiac’s nose, but he obviously had one. So the artist added a nose that wouldn’t distract from the main points of the sketch.

There’s zilch of a reason to believe Zodiac had a narrow nose and widow’s peak.

Posted : June 30, 2020 7:35 am
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

READ THIS NEXT POI FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE – WATERSON

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/zodiack … t7906.html

This is very insightful into comparisons. Gives one huge perspective on many things with the Zodiac community.

That all was considered good enough for him to be a major Zodiac candidate from a well-known Zodiac personality.

… and an echo arose from…

Both this guy and his twin are dead with many years.

Posted : June 30, 2020 10:55 am
Chaucer
(@chaucer)
Moderator Admin

So, you declared this guy a suspect because you found a picture of a man wearing a white belt who vaguely resembles the PH sketch?

That’s….pretty thin.

“Murder will out, this my conclusion.”
– Geoffrey Chaucer

Posted : June 30, 2020 5:03 pm
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

So, you declared this guy a suspect because you found a picture of a man wearing a white belt who vaguely resembles the PH sketch?

That’s….pretty thin.

Simply no. As I said in the first post…

Then there is all the rest but I won’t get into matters like how the Zodiac newspapers insulted this guy specifically. For now, people can offer candidates to compete with just these details. Look, physique and locations in the contemporary. Just that.

If what I said in the first post is thin then name a suspect who has more of those connections and similarities who was looked into. What are the similarities? Thin is relative without something to baseline from.

Posted : June 30, 2020 5:48 pm
Chaucer
(@chaucer)
Moderator Admin

Then why not share "the rest"?

“Murder will out, this my conclusion.”
– Geoffrey Chaucer

Posted : June 30, 2020 6:24 pm
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Then why not share "the rest"?

For now I want the topic to be about POI composite sketch comparison and locations. So that is why I talked about a baseline here.

I’ll give you an example from this https://www.reddit.com/r/ZodiacKiller/comments/91jhjv/all_the_suspects_which_one_is_your_favorite/. Here are the ‘candidates’. How do they compare on those two topics?

How do they compare on those points separately? How do they compare on those together? If there are differences we should be able to say what the variation is.

I don’t have to deny a composite sketch corroborated by LE or stretch connections to locations. They simply have them. Less steps involved and far less complexity. Parsimony. Occam’s razor on this topic.

It’s the bar used for all these guys I am comparing with.

Posted : June 30, 2020 6:57 pm
CuriousCat
(@curiouscat)
Noble Member

That’s….pretty thin.

He found the names William Farley and Don Sanchez in a comic book, combined them into Don Farley, then found some poor schmuck in Santa Rosa named Don Farley and accused him of being the Zodiac. Or maybe his brother Dan.

Posted : June 30, 2020 8:07 pm
Page 1 / 9
Share: