3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Jarlve
(@jarlve)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Hey stevenbmt1984,

It’s not bad, 3000+ views on the first video and 1000+ on the second. Will get much more in time.

I like that they are long videos and that they take the viewer on a journey.

Audio appear to be "Rob Dyke" style though the voice actor uses the same intonation over and over again.

AZdecrypt

Posted : June 9, 2020 1:14 pm
(@gammaray)
Trusted Member

I liked it. how should I show that? I watched clear to the end and looked for more…

For your health: Take iodine and Vitamin D (which isn’t a vitamin) and cut out most simple and complex carbohydrate and move to a Keto diet. Do it over time. You’ll thank me later.

Posted : June 11, 2020 12:51 am
(@englishman006)

Loved it, very well made and well informed. I enjoyed it a lot more than the usual documentaries i’ve seen. It goes back to the earliest case, which definitely fits his mo. So how old would Ross Sullivan have been when he killed the 1st cabbie? He is my favourite suspect btw. The documentary on Zodiac’s definitive identity which links the handwriting samples is difficult to ignore! I also think people give him too much credit in the" intelligence department". It seems luck played a huge part in the mystery of his identity. And him knowing words like Radion and how to make bombs could easily have been read about in some book or magazine. His boots (wing walkers) could have been purchased at a surplus store (I take it you do have those over there). I’d say he had an obsession with the military rather than being in it. And when he wrote things like, " .. slaves for my afterlife", I think he truly believed it.

Anyway, I digress. Your show is brilliant, I can’t wait for the next instalment; well done! :D

Posted : June 11, 2020 10:48 am
Share: