15 Users
0 Reactions
23.3 K Views
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Insulted by the Zodiac newspapers.

Ted Kaczynski was found because a brother noticed something as simple as using similar phrases and ideology. We can claim those ideas and phrases can apply to loads of people all day long but it applied to Ted and got him.

BTK hid personal details in his puzzle he sent out so serial killers have track record of doing it.

There is absolutely no reason to single this guy out for special treatment in how they were found or anything else for that matter.

Just compare what I have here with that graphic of a load of POIs and apply whatever point one wants to make to them to all before you apply it to this guy to see where it stands.

Again I don’t have to come up with complex reasons why a POI doesn’t match the composite. I don’t have to come up with complex reasons why the locations are connected.

They just are.

www.zodiachalloweencard.com has a 400 paged book for free containing the super solution with an overarching explanation of the cards and more.

Posted : June 30, 2020 8:34 pm
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

His twin brother operated in a car service center for the rest of his life.

What I find very interesting is that their father was a fireman and head jailer of Sonoma County.

This guy in the original post worked San Quentin jail and was also on the Junior Chamber of Commerce as a float/parade organizer. Both twins were trained vehicle mechanics also. The Zodiac has talked about hosing people down. I always thought that strange.

All I had to do was spray them as if it was a water hose.

and not the last time he talked about firemen.

Hey blue pig I was in the park—you were useing fire trucks to mask the sound of your cruzeing prowl cars

Also I think it starting to look like Professor Bauer has got it right with the Richard Nixon puzzle solve of the Z340. Just look at them. Pretty obvious what nickname they would get in comparison. However it turns out their nickname was BONES. Their father was on the Bone crusher football team.

www.zodiachalloweencard.com has a 400 paged book for free containing the super solution with an overarching explanation of the cards and more.

Posted : June 30, 2020 8:35 pm
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

Plus he wore a white belt!

Posted : June 30, 2020 11:41 pm
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

The guy in the first photo is a prison guard and the image of him in uniform is for the reserves (Z1).

What the reader may not know is that his twin (Z2) was also a reserve deputy for a brief time. Yes that’s correct. They both were.

One of them (Z2) however ended up in an altercation with a young hurt man who was forcibly restrained and then knocked unconscious by said reserve officer after receiving medical care. That was last we hear of him in April of 1967 of being a reserve officer. For the rest of his career he is selling tires from a service station.

Posted : July 1, 2020 3:32 am
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

I still want to know the significance of the white belt…

Posted : July 1, 2020 3:35 am
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

No more being reserve LE after a detainee got beaten up after receiving medical attention for getting beaten up.

Oh look, handing out a road map also.

Next up are all the weekends he spent in Vallejo at Mare Island.

So that’s Vallejo and water and probably codes to cross off the list.

I think the submarine community would respond to some wording the Zodiac used as the sort of thing they say on submarines.

Posted : July 1, 2020 11:59 am
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Eureka happens to be the name of the road leading to Point Arena Air Force Station.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point_Are … ce_Station

Posted : July 1, 2020 3:15 pm
(@lewarcher)
Eminent Member

You have cracked it again Holland. The white belt seals it. Police have reported that they only needed a suspect with a white belt for the zodiac case to be solved.

Posted : July 2, 2020 5:21 pm
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

He understood cut-off techniques. He understood jurisdictional problems. He murdered on holidays with fireworks because he knew this would delay police responses to gunshots. He understood ballistic reports, and his first Zodiac letter is practically one of these. Mike Mageau thought he was a police officer and that is why he was getting his ID ready. That’s at least one victim who responded at first as if a cop was upon him not some jilted lover.

Zodiac talks like a cop sometimes also.

EDIT! FERRIN ALSO THOUGHT HE WAS COP!

Posted : July 2, 2020 5:34 pm
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

Zodiac never wore white belt.

Posted : July 3, 2020 1:18 am
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

3/4 crime scenes had golf courses right next to them. The one in the Presidio reserved for the Military and friends.

Lake Herman Road is a fishing spot as well as Lake Berryessa.

Two types of recreational pastimes. We would expect the Zodiac to possibly be out driving as a fisherman/golfer.

Bryan Hartnell said the Zodiac wore pleated pants.

Officer Fouke said the Zodiac wore pleated pants.

They both described him wearing a windbreaker type top.

This is consistent with golfing attire. The Zodiac carried his gear in his car and likely a change of shoes and shirt.

Fouke in documentary "The Zodiac is Speaking" mentions the trousers as pleated and rust and strange for the time.

This is 1969 San Francisco and Fouke is even saying they are strange for the time.

Posted : July 3, 2020 1:07 pm
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

"The Zodiac carried his gear in his car and likely a change of shoes and shirt."

Don’t forget his white belt.

Posted : July 3, 2020 11:39 pm
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Posted : July 4, 2020 1:56 pm
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

Can someone please explain to me the significance of a white belt?

Posted : July 5, 2020 2:35 am
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

The Zodiac described a golf course once. It is the first group of three Zodiac letters with the same content except for this golf course. Only one letter made reference to it and the other two did not. He wrote these together. San Francisco Chronicle Letter – July 31 1969

IMO he made a mistake here. He gave us more details in this letter than the other two. I have highlighted he use of ‘doubles’ also. A theme the Zodiac introduces again and again, such as with stamps.

Posted : July 5, 2020 1:26 pm
Page 2 / 9
Share: