Clear all

Interesting Site with possible early EARONS-type crimes

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@jamesmsv)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I came across this website today, which is rather odd in that some parts of it are password-protected. However, whoever runs it has amassed a massive collection of newspaper clippings of crimes that bear EARONS hallmarks. Prowlings, ransackings, attempted rapes and the occasional murder. Many are definitely a bit of a stretch for JJD (both geographically and age-wise), but there are more than a handful that warrant more investigation. It appears there were other equally disturbed individuals carrying out similar crime sprees in the 1960s.
https://murderincorp.wordpress.com/2020/03/08/night-prowler/

Check out my website: www.darkideas.net

Posted : July 20, 2020 6:24 pm
jacob
(@jacob)
Noble Member

I came across this website today, which is rather odd in that some parts of it are password-protected. However, whoever runs it has amassed a massive collection of newspaper clippings of crimes that bear EARONS hallmarks. Prowlings, ransackings, attempted rapes and the occasional murder. Many are definitely a bit of a stretch for JJD (both geographically and age-wise), but there are more than a handful that warrant more investigation. It appears there were other equally disturbed individuals carrying out similar crime sprees in the 1960s.
https://murderincorp.wordpress.com/2020/03/08/night-prowler/

Murder Inc. thinks JJD is Zodiac and responsible for practically all unsolved murders in California. But it’s still an interesting blog with many cases that could be linked to JJD.

Posted : July 20, 2020 6:40 pm
(@jamesmsv)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Thanks for the info – I’ve never understood why some people insist on connecting Z to EARONS, you couldn’t really get two more different killers, especially on a psychological level.
Fair play to Murder Inc though, they’ve definitely put the hours into extensive research. The parts of the website that are public are a very interesting read.

Check out my website: www.darkideas.net

Posted : July 24, 2020 11:48 pm
Share: