Clear all

Andrea Ingersoll

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@sandy-betts)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Andrea Ingersoll was one of 10 females murdered in Pittsburg during the early 90’s. She was born July 1961 murdered Nov 10th 1992. She was a native of Oakland Ca. Her body was found in a gully off of Canal road. ( Water ) An" anonymous caller" phoned the police to tell them where to find her body !
My daughter was with Andrea that night and had dropped her off at a Market in Pittsburg to meet up later that night. Andrea didn’t show up when she said she would, her body was found that next morning at 10:52 am, 50 yrds of the road in a wooded area. I believe that the phone caller was her killer, Sound familiar ? It was also one day before a Holiday !

Posted : May 29, 2013 8:34 am
(@victoria8)

Andrea Ingersoll was one of 10 females murdered in Pittsburg during the early 90’s. She was born July 1961 murdered Nov 10th 1992. She was a native of Oakland Ca. Her body was found in a gully off of Canal road. ( Water ) An" anonymous caller" phoned the police to tell them where to find her body !
My daughter was with Andrea that night and had dropped her off at a Market in Pittsburg to meet up later that night. Andrea didn’t show up when she said she would, her body was found that next morning at 10:52 am, 50 yrds of the road in a wooded area. I believe that the phone caller was her killer, Sound familiar ? It was also one day before a Holiday dress !

…the phone caller was her killer.

Posted : August 10, 2013 6:13 am
Zamantha
(@zamantha)
Member Moderator

My daughter was with Andrea that night and had dropped her off at a Market in Pittsburg to meet up later that night. Andrea didn’t show up when she said she would, her body was found that next morning at 10:52 am, 50 yrds of the road in a wooded area. I believe that the phone caller was her killer, Sound familiar ? It was also one day before a Holiday dress !

…the phone caller was her killer.

Victoria8
Welcome, I see this is your first post. If you like there’s an introduction thread where you can tell us a little about yourself.
You quoted Sandy’s post…but added "dress" to Holiday________ Holiday dress!
and…the phone call was her killer.

Do tell us more.
Thanks, Zam*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If Zodiac ever joined a Z forum, I’m sure he would have been banned for not following forum rules. Zam’s/Quote
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted : August 13, 2013 7:14 pm
(@sandy-betts)
Noble Member
Topic starter

What happened to Victoria 8 , only one post that seemed strange ? She didn’t answer Zamantha’s question about adding a word to my quote, holiday "dress".

Posted : August 21, 2013 6:14 am
(@sandy-betts)
Noble Member
Topic starter

I made a mistake on the date of Andrea’s murder, she was killed on the evening Nov. 11th, 1992 “Veterans Day”, her body was found on Nov. 12th. Is it possible that Victoria8 was her killer, and that is how she/he knew the person who made the phone call was her killer? Did you know the person who told the police where to find her body, also told them he was Zodiac! But Pittsburg PD didn’t want to believe him, even though he told them where to find her body?  How ironic is it, she was murdered on a “Holliday” by a person claiming to be Zodiac! Anyone who knows even a little bit about the Zodiac, knows he liked to kill on Holiday’s. As it turns out, I did my own investigation into Andrea’s murder as well as the other females who were being murdered during that time. I found a few who survived his attacks. I showed them a picture I took of the man I am sure is Zodiac, they all said that was the man who tried to kill them! He happens to be the same man who followed me in Vallejo in 1969!  

Posted : May 18, 2024 1:47 am
Share: