Clear all

Descriptions by Riverside librarian and Lorrain DeGroat

51 Posts
17 Users
33 Reactions
Quicktrader
(@quicktrader)
Famed Member

The truth is, he behaves like an as..ole, like most lawyers. He thinks he better protect his clients (what he wants… $ 2,000 bucks for representing Z in court? wtf..). The second truth is that this guy showed up, showed his ID and that Tarbox has no idea who that guy was, which ID etc..i believe in the second one.

Nevertheless…why did police never ask him to draw a sketch? Or at least his first or last name?

QT

*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*

Posted : May 11, 2019 11:26 pm
(@paperboy)

Was Lorraine Degroat ever contacted and shown a photo lineup?

Posted : January 9, 2021 9:44 am
(@nick-no-nora)
Honorable Member

I don’t buy the DeGroat story – at all.

As far as the letter ….. it has a lot of contradictions and the writer seems to have a grudge. Like he was anti-social but was always seen talking to chicks. I don’t doubt that there was some suspicion of Ross Sullivan among the library staff, though.

Posted : January 10, 2021 10:50 pm
(@dag-maclugh)
Prominent Member

My "POI", RH, married a woman who was a librarian assistant at the college. Before her marriage in early September l966 she lived right around the corner from Cheri Jo. Incidentally, Cheri Jo, RH, and his wife all attended Ramona High in 1963. Further, since the desktop poem was written on the underside of a desk and initialed, it was written before Cheri’s murder, and gave the author’s true initials. If written after, it would have been on top of the desk, and the initials bogus to distract the police and/or implicate someone the author disliked or felt would interest LE.

Posted : January 12, 2021 3:09 am
(@neonmaniac80)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Was Lorraine Degroat ever contacted and shown a photo lineup?

I actually did attempt to call her and inquire, but to no avail. I would like to attempt to do so again at some point.

Posted : February 1, 2021 4:25 am
(@marienbad)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @nick-no-nora

I don’t buy the DeGroat story – at all.

As far as the letter ….. it has a lot of contradictions and the writer seems to have a grudge. Like he was anti-social but was always seen talking to chicks. I don’t doubt that there was some suspicion of Ross Sullivan among the library staff, though.

Completely agree about the letter writer. She seems to take it personally that RS is strange.  She seems like the kind of person that, in the UK, we would call a “curtain twitcher” always involving themselves in other people’s business, keeping track of the comings and goings of her neighbours.  She just seems to have it in for the guy.  She is annoyed that girls talk to him? like, lady, that is none of your damn business. I just feel he has been badly maligned by this woman and her letter.

Posted : July 28, 2021 3:55 pm
Page 4 / 4
Share: