Zodiac Discussion Forum

I’m gonna make the …

Notifications
Clear all

I'm gonna make the ZK Victims family rich with my plan.

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
18.5 K Views
(@zodiacclues123)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I’m gonna make the ZK Victims family rich with my plan. I’ll set it up like a will and disperse and then i’m going for a Unsolved Homicide Fund for Canada and the U.S. and subsiding provinces and states. You wait and see. I’d be on more but my mind is everywhere with all my invention and business ideas. Plus the alcoholism and rage don’t help.

Posted : July 18, 2017 2:08 am
duckking2001
(@duckking2001)
Honorable Member

This is kind of disrespectful to the victims. I don’t want to speak for the wishes of the survivors and their families, but I don’t think you should either. It seems to me that they want to be left alone and try to put it behind them.

I don’t know how serious you are, but I don’t think that you should try to involve yourself with them.

No offense, but your last few posts have been kind of difficult to understand. I’m worried that you might be taking this case too personally. I’m sure that you have good intentions, but perhaps you should take it easy and spend your efforts on taking care of yourself. Again, I don’t mean to be insulting if I’m coming off that way. I’m just trying to give some friendly advice.

Posted : July 18, 2017 4:14 am
traveller1st
(@traveller1st)
Member Moderator

I agree and very well said DK.

I don’t know Chief, he’s very smart or very dumb.

Posted : July 18, 2017 4:23 am
(@zodiacclues123)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Never thought of that, i’m sureit’d help with closure. Well i could still do the Unsolved Homicide Fund for cases not less than 20-30 years old or something, i’m sure police and all agencies need more eyes. I know they have a lot of fund raisers for victims of homicides. Got to be some way to help maybe by city or county and let the authorities at the profits. I’ll try and figure something out for them. Thanks for the input.

Posted : July 18, 2017 4:52 am
duckking2001
(@duckking2001)
Honorable Member

A general fund for victims groups and/or law enforcement cold cases is a great idea. When it comes to promoting or addressing specific people or cases is where it can be a little tricky when it comes to appropriateness. Does that make sense?

To be honest, it was your wording "I’m going to make them rich" that I found to be potentially problematic, and like I said, I didn’t have a clear understanding of what you were actually proposing to do.

This is probably not something you were trying to achieve with this thread, but the idea of questioning or giving consideration to our social responsibility toward this case is something that I think about a lot. I don’t know if others do, or if they feel that there isn’t a need to. Most people have good intentions and I think overall it does good, but there are also negative aspects.

Posted : July 18, 2017 4:40 pm
Share: