FX docuseries, "The Most Dangerous Animal of All"

11 Posts
8 Users
0 Reactions
doranchak
(@doranchak)
Member Admin
Topic starter

"FX Ramps Up Non-Fiction Slate With Docuseries On Tupac Shakur, LGBTQ Rights & Zodiac Killer"

https://deadline.com/2019/08/fx-doc-sla … 202662574/

The Most Dangerous Animal of All, based on the book written by Gary Stewart, will explore one man’s search for the father who abandoned him, only to uncover the worst: he believes his father is the Zodiac killer, one of the most infamous serial killers in American history. The four-part series is produced by Ross Dinerstein (The Innocent Man) and director Kief Davidson (The Ivory Game) with both exec producing.

Here’s an excerpt from FX’s press release:

THE MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL OF ALL

Based on the New York Times best-selling book of the same name, The Most Dangerous Animal of All is a four part documentary series that explores one man’s search for the father who abandoned him, only to uncover the worst: he believes his father is one of the most infamous serial killers in American history. From producer Ross Dinerstein (The Innocent Man) and Academy Award®-nominated director Kief Davidson (The Ivory Game)., The Most Dangerous Animal of All is an honest depiction of true life and true crime unexpectedly merging to upend one man’s understanding of his own identity. The Most Dangerous Animal of All is executive produced by Dinerstein and Davidson.

http://zodiackillerciphers.com

Posted : August 7, 2019 3:15 am
(@mike_r)
Prominent Member

Hi,

Late last year the producers for this show contacted me about speaking on camera for the docu about my work on the handwriting in May 2014. When I told them that after 20 years of research into the case that I’d actually like to be compensated for my time and contribution to the show, I never heard from them again. I wonder if they have someone else to present the Fliger stuff. I thought that I was kind of important in balancing out the story but I guess not lol.

Mike

Mike Rodelli

Author, The Hunt for Zodiac; 3.9 stars on Amazon and
In The Shadow of Mt. Diablo: The Shocking True Identity of the Zodiac Killer, a second edition in print format. 4.3 Amazon stars and great Editorial reviews. Twitter:@mikerodelli

Posted : August 7, 2019 6:11 pm
Tahoe27
(@tahoe27)
Member Moderator

Hi,

Late last year the producers for this show contacted me about speaking on camera for the docu about my work on the handwriting in May 2014. When I told them that after 20 years of research into the case that I’d actually like to be compensated for my time and contribution to the show, I never heard from them again. I wonder if they have someone else to present the Fliger stuff. I thought that I was kind of important in balancing out the story but I guess not lol.

Mike

I did it for free the first time…wouldn’t do it again. ;)

…they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs–other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac’s doorstep. L.A. Times, 1969

Posted : August 9, 2019 8:08 am
(@mike_r)
Prominent Member

I already gave it away for free to ABC in 2002. That did not work out so well at the time lol.

Mike Rodelli

Author, The Hunt for Zodiac; 3.9 stars on Amazon and
In The Shadow of Mt. Diablo: The Shocking True Identity of the Zodiac Killer, a second edition in print format. 4.3 Amazon stars and great Editorial reviews. Twitter:@mikerodelli

Posted : August 12, 2019 4:43 am
(@shawn)
Estimable Member

I did it for free the first time…wouldn’t do it again. ;)

Seems not worth it…..Even for a few thousand dollars…… to give up privacy and such.

Reminds of ‘Blaine" from the 2009 "San Francisco Slaughter" documentary.
Maybe he did it right. He wore a surgical mask. Only gives the name "Blaine" and is
very hard to find to this day even though many people want to talk to him.

Of course, If you have something to gain, like promotion of your Zodiac book, then
these appearances can only help and is part of the job.

Posted : August 12, 2019 6:26 am
(@tomvoigt)
Noble Member

"He wore a surgical mask." No, he didn’t.

Also, in the show he used the name Goldcatcher, and not the name Blaine.

And finally, Blaine’s on Facebook and his a ton of friends. Not hard to find in the least.

Posted : August 13, 2019 12:01 am
(@atanch2411)
Eminent Member

Sadly no way to see it in Europe… If anyone has a link it would be great ;) i cross my fingers for netflix to buy it ;)

Posted : March 13, 2020 11:02 am
Tahoe27
(@tahoe27)
Member Moderator

Sadly no way to see it in Europe… If anyone has a link it would be great ;) i cross my fingers for netflix to buy it ;)

Do you have access to Hulu?

…they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs–other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac’s doorstep. L.A. Times, 1969

Posted : March 15, 2020 12:02 pm
ophion1031
(@ophion1031)
Noble Member

It’s also on YoutubeTV

A few minutes ago on a toilet not very far, far away….

Posted : March 16, 2020 2:20 pm
(@atanch2411)
Eminent Member

It’s also on YoutubeTV

If you have a link for the episodes on you tube i would be in your debt !!! i had search but find nothing at all except the trailers….

Posted : March 18, 2020 12:34 am
glurk
(@glurk)
Prominent Member

Atanch2411-

If you would EVER bother to read your private messages here, the one I sent a few days ago might help you.

-glurk

——————————–
I don’t believe in monsters.

Posted : March 20, 2020 10:22 pm
Share: