Ingleside police station and radians.

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
thedude
(@thedude)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

First I should say that I agree with Richard that the evidence regarding radians seems to point towards the peninsula; ie San Francisco area. But is it possible that the zodiacs bomb location was somewhere other than around the Ingleside Police station? Could it be the university police station instead? Or Daly City’s police station? Or maybe even just a general area like the outer mission, ingleside heights, or Daly City area?

My thoughts are, what does the map that the zodiac used, show in that area? The obvious names are San Francisco, Daly City, Pacifica, Brisbane, Colma, San Bruno… To me it makes more sense that he was pointing you to a part of town rather than a specific building or location.

And the only thing we really know about the “bombs location” is that at one point it was in his “basement” where it’s assumed he was living. This is a stretch but could he then live or work in this part of town?

I’d attach pics but for the life of me I can’t figure out how to make my iPhone pics small enough for this site!!

Posted : June 15, 2021 4:58 am
ophion1031
(@ophion1031)
Noble Member

In the late 60’s there was an officer named James Fry stationed at Ingleside. Might be worth looking into.

A few minutes ago on a toilet not very far, far away….

Posted : June 15, 2021 7:15 am
Share: