San Francisco Chronicle Nov. 12, 1969

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
doranchak
(@doranchak)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Seagull, Subject: San Francisco Chronicle Nov. 12, 1969   Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:17 pm

There were three articles about Zodiac in this issue of the newspaper.

smithy, Subject: Re: San Francisco Chronicle Nov. 12, 1969   Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:37 pm

Thanks Deb – I’ve only got these in full page pdf’s so nice to have them this way.
Yeah, that Luger thing, it’s everywhere. Ah, the lie becomes the truth. Amazin’ ain’t it.
Mind you I still haven’t seen the ballistics report!
I think perhaps I should send a message to my favourite recent author – he of "The Hunter in the Pies" or whatever it’s called.
Maybe he can confirm it once and for all. Or not! (But I think so, on balance.)

http://zodiackillerciphers.com

Posted : April 9, 2013 9:46 pm
Tahoe27
(@tahoe27)
Member Moderator

Hey–what’s up with the x like figure above the word "good" at the top? The Chronicle messin’ with stuff again?

…they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs–other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac’s doorstep. L.A. Times, 1969

Posted : January 25, 2014 3:54 am
traveller1st
(@traveller1st)
Member Moderator

Hey–what’s up with the x like figure above the word "good" at the top? The Chronicle messin’ with stuff again?

Dunno, maybe it was written on the copy of the paper? Here’s a closer look to help illustrate what you are referring to.

I don’t know Chief, he’s very smart or very dumb.

Posted : January 25, 2014 12:11 pm
Share: