Notifications
Clear all

The Red Phantom of 1969

18 Posts
10 Users
0 Reactions
(@eggs-n-bacon)
Estimable Member

Just to add I think the grimes sisters double murder was an early zodiac crime, the way the girls bodies were found stacked on top of each other( domingos and edwards) and the eerie phone calls to the girls mother after their bodies were found. The man on the other end of the phone said “I was the one who undressed your girls”

Do you really characterize the one girl’s body laying over her sister’s head as "stacked on top of each other"?

Not exactly "stacked" in the manner of Domingos and Edwards, is it?

More like dumped over the guard rail and left where they landed…

Hi cc, yes I do, from what I’ve researched about Barbara and Patricia grimes, when their bodies were found Barbara was lying face down with her sister Patricia on top of her lying face up, this is extremely rare in murder cases, the phone calls too years apart, the same mans voice saying the same thing, don’t want to go too far off red phantom topic, there is a thread in “POSSIBLE zodiac victims” thread

Posted : January 3, 2021 1:21 pm
ConcernedCitizen
(@concernedcitizen)
Trusted Member

Just to add I think the grimes sisters double murder was an early zodiac crime, the way the girls bodies were found stacked on top of each other( domingos and edwards) and the eerie phone calls to the girls mother after their bodies were found. The man on the other end of the phone said “I was the one who undressed your girls”

Do you really characterize the one girl’s body laying over her sister’s head as "stacked on top of each other"?

Not exactly "stacked" in the manner of Domingos and Edwards, is it?

More like dumped over the guard rail and left where they landed…

Hi cc, yes I do, from what I’ve researched about Barbara and Patricia grimes, when their bodies were found Barbara was lying face down with her sister Patricia on top of her lying face up, this is extremely rare in murder cases, the phone calls too years apart, the same mans voice saying the same thing, don’t want to go too far off red phantom topic, there is a thread in “POSSIBLE zodiac victims” thread

Don’t know where you’re getting that from.
Every article I’ve ever read about this case, and there have been more than a few, stated Barbara was found on her side, with her legs drawn up slightly toward her body. Patricia’s body was laying on top of Barbara’s head. Patricia’s body was face up, but her head was turned to the right.
The police at the time suggested the positioning of the bodies seemed to indicate Barbara’s body was lifted over the guardrail and dropped, while Patricia’s was just heaved over the guardrail and landed as it did.

Not exactly stacked like cordwood…

Posted : January 4, 2021 10:35 am
(@nick-no-nora)
Honorable Member

Chicago. It had to be Chicago.

Motorola Headquarters: Chicago.

Valerie Percy and Bell and Howell ….. Chicago.

Posted : June 22, 2021 9:34 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: